Cot7age!
Now with added cottage!
At the station now.
My train's in Birmingham, I'm about 45 minutes from Derby train station. So any myp or Kovacs appearance appreciated :)
Malc wrote:
My train's in Birmingham, I'm about 45 minutes from Derby train station. So any myp or Kovacs appearance appreciated :)

Can come back for you
KovacsC wrote:
Malc wrote:

Can come back for you

Thanks!

About 20 minutes out now
God this afternoon is dragging!
At the station now, you near Kovacs?
Malc wrote:
At the station now, you near Kovacs?

At the drop off
I have just bought communal amounts of all of these:

[x] Oranges
[x] Limes
[x] Bacon
[x] Butter
[x] Milk
[x] Bread rolls
[x] Cereal bars / biscuits
[x] Tea bags
[x] Coffee
[x] Coke
[x] Toilet paper
[x] Chilli sauce, ketchup, brown sauce
[x] Kitchen towel
[x] Washing up liquid
[x] Sponges
[x] Bin bags
[x] Kitchen spray
[x] Ice
**unpacks a load of stuff**

Good work Doc!
Fucking hell. Good work!
Good man! Add it to the bill...
Leaving now... The Satnav says I'll be there in an hour and ten minutes but what the satnav doesn't know is that I've got to buy Toothpaste first.
Aaaaaah roadworks stupid m5
Setting off! Joining all the traffic.
I suggest no-one use the bathroom at the top of the stairs in the main cottage. Malc has pissed all over the toilet seat and all over the floor.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
I suggest no-one use the bathroom at the top of the stairs in the main cottage. Malc has pissed all over the toilet seat and all over the floor.

FFS. I tidied up the mess in the livingroom so it didn't get worse. He needs to sort that out though.
I'm heading south! Need me to bring anything?
DavPaz wrote:

Underwear
Mr Dave wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Underwear

Covered
DavPaz wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Underwear

Covered

For Malc?
DavPaz wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Underwear

Covered

That's the idea.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

:(

Don't remember doing that. Sorry, and thanks to whomever sorted it. I owe you a pint or two.
'malcing' a toilet seat is now a known phrase with c20 women in Hammersmith apollo. This could really get traction.
Am home. Got MacDonalds. Go sleep now
DavPaz wrote:
Am home. Got MacDonalds. Go sleep now

It was brilliant to see you, hope you can do the same time (approximately) next year. :)
I fear I spent too long with Dave's technohat and not enough time mingling :)
DavPaz wrote:
I fear I spent too long with Dave's technohat and not enough time mingling :)

Then you definitely need to come back. :)
To spend more time with my technohat ;)
Mr Dave wrote:
To spend more time with my technohat ;)

That too! :P
I want mr Dave's technohat. I bossed that shit.
"real men don't use shields."
"no, real men get high scores"

Home! Chores to do.

Had a great time, thank you to everyone for making it such an awesome weekend. Apologies to the people I didn't manage to say goodbye to before I left, it's nothing personal :)

The main thing I learnt this weekend was that different things happen at different times. A lesson we can all take something from.
Oh, and MALI IS THE WORST SPACE PIRATE EVER
Back home.

Thank you all for another most excellent weekend. So many highlights and good to see new people there too.

Special thanks to Grim... and Cras for 'BeexDrink', MrDave for the Technohat (because a virtual office is what VR was made for), the chefs for dinner, and to Curio for the quiz, organising the whole thing, and letting us playtest 'Space Monkeys'.
MrChris wrote:

EVER
Also, I was too afraid to listen to Classic FM on the way home lest a certain piece of film music came on and I'd end up causing an accident.
Der der deeer dah dah!
MrChris wrote:
MrChris wrote:

EVER

The plan was to have a wide sweeping turn before turning in and unloading proton death. This was pretty much achieved save the last part and then HoorayTankyTanky got blobbed. U haven"t mentioned half your mob wandering over the board for five turns.
Back down South, with no scenic power stations anywhere to be seen. Thanks all, for the welcome, the laughs, and the things that can never be unseen.
What an ace weekend! Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome and it was great to finally put some more faces to names. You're all lovely people.

I've got some pictures that I'll put on Peex (if anyone can remember how to find it) but for now, I'm already looking forward to next year.

Special mentions go to Dave for bringing Technohat, Davpaz for being as excited at technohat as I was, Curio for the quiz, Mr Chris for being a gentleman of a room mate, Grim..., Craster and Gaywood for the awesome food on Saturday night (seriously, that was especially cool of you) and Malia and Kern for putting up with my inept ways in Ticket to Ride.

I should also give a big thank you to everyone who played Mafia for letting me win twice in a row.

Also... I don't think I've laughed as much as I did on Friday night in a very, very long time.
MrChris wrote:
"no, real men get high scores"

Yes. Yes they do. ;)
Funny story, but I had another go just before leaving and smashed your score :)

I'm not at all competitive, oh no.
Lonewolves wrote:
http://www.basmatiderby.com

Whoever reads this thread next year to reminisce, please remind us that we are NOT ordering from here again. That was not nice food and they forgot ALL of the rice.
MrChris wrote:
Funny story, but I had another go just before leaving and smashed your score :)

I'm not at all competitive, oh no.

I guess this just means I'll have to come back next year and try again!
No rice? Blimey.

TheVision! Great to meet you, bud.
DavPaz wrote:
No rice? Blimey.

TheVision! Great to meet you, bud.

Likewise! We shall have to do it again and sit down for a proper chat about Heroquest and Amiga games.
Page 22 of 27 [ 1301 posts ]