The PS Plus thread
FAQ & links in first post
Lonewolves wrote:
They've run out of Vita games to give us so on to the PSP library. :/

as long as they wiull send me final fantasy tactics soon that is ok wiuth me
dariusburst CS is extra discount for vita/ps4 now, got a warning
romanista wrote:
dariusburst CS is extra discount for vita/ps4 now, got a warning

There seems to be quite a large sale going on at the moment - its all just going live so a little hard to find but

Neogaf thread : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1240386

PSprices link https://psprices.com/region-gb/discount ... &sort=date

EDF for the PS4 is back down to £16

https://psprices.com/region-gb/game/127 ... ew-despair
Hmmm Dariusburst CS, tempting. Saw a rumour it might be a PS+ release though somewhere down the line.
Zardoz wrote:
Hmmm Dariusburst CS, tempting. Saw a rumour it might be a PS+ release though somewhere down the line.

Its very rare for them to discount something and then have it in PS+ in the next few months - it does happen and sometimes i've bought a game cheap , not played it , then it ends up in PS+ and I get miffed and look back to find its been 5 or 6 months since i bought it and its my fault i've not played it :-)
Julys games

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/ ... july-2016/

Quote:
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, PS3
Fat Princess, PS3
Furi, PS4
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, PS Vita
Prince of Persia: Revelation, PS Vita
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, PS4
Ooh, another good 'un. Saints Row I mean.
If you didn't get NBA2K16 because you don't like basketball or sports games, you should. It is a very good game with the best commentary I've ever heard in a game.

But the first year of the career mode is 'directed' by Spike Lee, and it's terrible, bizarre, and something you must see to believe.
Pundabaya wrote:
But the first year of the career mode is 'directed' by Spike Lee, and it's terrible, bizarre, and something you must see to believe.

This is certainly true.

I made my bloke look like me, but the rest of his family remained the same pre-generated characters - including his twin sister.

Um...
That screenshot was part of a twenty minute cutscene.

Also my dude is 6'4", so how short is his sister?!
No exploding golf. I am disappoint.
Bought EDF4.1 .. quite more intensive that the previous versions, great..

kind of hoped on dangerous golf too.. now wondering if to buy it... kids will love it i'm sure
Grim... wrote:
Pundabaya wrote:

This is certainly true.

I made my bloke look like me, but the rest of his family remained the same pre-generated characters - including his twin sister.

Um...

Yeah, I mean you can make the most Caucasian guy ever and his mum and dad are black, and his twin sister is black. Wtf?! I mean it's weird, the simple fix would have had...ugh...'Frequency Vibrations' (really?) be adopted. Easy.

It's like... is it racist to expect you to make a black dude just because it's an NBA game?
I've never played a Saints Row game.
What on earth?
Zardoz wrote:

I played the first one - it was terrible. I was convinced to buy the second one to play in co-op and it couldn't keep a stable connection - also the gameplay and map was the same from the first game (ie terrible).
Lonewolves wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

I played the first one - it was terrible. I was convinced to buy the second one to play in co-op and it couldn't keep a stable connection - also the gameplay and map was the same from the first game (ie terrible).

Saint's Row 2 is the best game of all time. You're a fuckhead.
I tried SR2.

It was shit.
I've never got more than an hour or so into one
Yeah I've never managed more than a few hours. Can't really remember why now, think they just felt like a Tesco Value GTA.

Will definitely give this one a go for free, though.
Cras wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

Saint's Row 2 is the best game of all time. You're a fuckhead.

It was exactly the same as the first game but with poorly-implemented co-op. Janky piece of shit.
markg wrote:
Can't really remember why now, think they just felt like a Tesco Value GTA.

:this: I bought 2 copies when they were cheap for me and PazBro to multiplayer. 20 minutes we lasted. Then back to GTA4
SR2 had way better story and characters than any of the GTA games have had. It admittedly was far from polished, but who gives a fuck. And SR4 let you beat people to death with 4' jelly dongs.
The missile opener is still one of the best moments I've ever had in gaming.
Fury quite good received by eurogamer. And now free in psplus http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... you-wanted
NBA2K16

Seems like it could be fun, but I'm having issues with some things:

1) Is there a way to stop the game from showing time outs? Every single time anyone scores in Q4, and also at other times, we spend ten seconds of useless time seeing men stand around. I don't want to see this.

2) How do you make your team try for rebounds? I have only played three games, but unless I run back to rebound my team refuses to even try to get them. I have, like, ten over three games, but if I stay on the outside (like I should, I'm a Point Guard), the opposition just shoot and shoot until they score, or it accidentally falls into my team's arms.

3) I know you can hold O to get a teammate to run towards the basket. Is there any other way? I'd like them to occasionally be in place for a pass that is incisive, and don't want to have to call them in every time.

The above things are driving me mad.
Augusts games

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/ ... gust-2016/

Quote:
Full lineup:

Tricky Towers, PS4
Rebel Galaxy, PS4
Yakuza 5, PS3
Retro/Grade, PS3
Patapon 3, PS Vita
Ultratron, PS Vita, PS3, PS4
Riles will be cross.
Yeah. May spring for it now. Boo.
Another month of pap.
Yeah, utter shite. I tried that Saints Row thing this month, it was truly abysmal.
PS+ is the cost of entry for BezzieGta now, so sadly it doesn't matter what Sony does with the free games coz they got me by the balls.
zaphod79 wrote:

Oh, yeah, I meant to post about this. Given Sony's... spotty... track record of account hijacks and crummy customer service, you should run -- don't walk! run! -- to turn this on for your account. Especially if you have a credit card stored against it.
Been waiting for my verification text for 30 mins now…
Lonewolves wrote:
Been waiting for my verification text for 30 mins now…

I did mine this morning and it just took a few seconds - its interesting that its shows its the same authentication text number as Steam and Microsoft (I assume some service provided by a 3rd party)
I went to the page, clicked activate now, but the page I am on simply has a my email address, the text, " two stage verification account setting s" and a sign out button. What am I supposed to do?
Try a different browser possibly ?

This is how mine looks

Attachment:
Screenshot 2016-08-30 19.31.08.png
Cheers, mine is just the lhs.

So, turn phone on side, I can see the words status and mobile phones. Now, I know that I am using a windows phone, but how have they made a website that doesn't resize at all?
I wonder what PS+ treats are in store for us in September?
Zardoz wrote:

Continued access to Rocket League multiplayer and GTA Online.
Zardoz wrote:

I think Tricky Towers is the best thing I've had off there for about six months. And I don't really play online. Excellent value!
Oh aye, yeah. Downloading now FROM MY PHONE!!! before it gets taken off.
Journey and lords of the Fallen for Ps4

No details on the blog yet for PS3 and Vita titles

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/08 ... r=36969785

Quote:
Available to download on 6th September:

Lords of the Fallen, PS4
Journey, PS4, PS3
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, PS3
Datura, PS3
Badland, PS Vita, PS4, PS3
Amnesia: Memories, PS Vita
Ooh, I'll have a play with Lords of the Fallen. I've heard it described as "Dark Souls for people that don't hate themselves"
Page 15 of 31 [ 1501 posts ]