Free Sky+ Box
bit of a shill here
Currently, Sky have an offer on that if you introduce a friend to the service you both get a free Sky+ box worth £60! Just on the off-chance that anyone is considering signing up, let me know and we can line Murdoch's pockets a bit less.

That is all.
Without trying to piss on your chips...it may be cheaper for new customer to get their package from their local installer and not direct with SKY.

When I got SKY in Feb I think, SKY were offering £50 M&S vouchers for me and "friend" yet my local installer were offering about £100 off the HD box.

Obviously if your local dealers arent doing a better deal or you feel you'd rather be generous than save a few more quid...get Myoptika his free SKY+ box!!
I dunno if that's true any more. Local dealers were offering the same deal I got out of Quidco; for SkyHD in January I paid £230 upfront and got £130 cashback. Not long after, Currys had SkyHD for £99. But now Sky have vanished totally off quidco -- either they've clamped down on it specifically, or they have cut back on all subsidies. I do know that shopping for the best deal on Sky is very hard.
Any good deals on a subscription to the daily mail going?
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]