Thursday Game
"Ginormo Sword"
Here is today's game "Ginormo Sword":
http://babarageo.com/flash/ginormo/index.html

Now, I've had a go, and I don't think I 'get' it, because a number of chums hail it as great.

But as you didn't like the 'get the ball in the cup' one, well, this is totally different.

(Sorry for forgetting last week, by the way)
The Elven Archer (second boss) is kicking my bottom. Grrr.
The Rev Owen wrote:
The Elven Archer (second boss) is kicking my bottom. Grrr.

Yes.

You don't lose anything for dying though. Excellent. :hat:
It won't work for me. I click on the Ginormo thing screen and it takes me back to the main page :(
I keep on nearly clearing the harpies, then dodging some flyinf hearts and accidently moving off screen and having to start again,. Gah!
Squirt wrote:
I keep on nearly clearing the harpies, then dodging some flyinf hearts and accidently moving off screen and having to start again,. Gah!

I kept doing that and was about to break something, but finally managed it.

I've killed the Elven Archer now, too.

Yay!
Yep. Scott Bakula has fallen. He takes too many hits.
This game is a lot more fun than Shadow of the Colossus or any Zelda I've played.

It's the Operation: Inner Space of dungeonny games!
I keep blundering into those stupid harpies and dying horribly.
I am confused at this game. I got to the Orc Master or whatnot, and after twatting him for 5 minutes with my dagger he was barely damaged. Am I really supposed to boringly keep this up for 20 minutes until he dies? As I can't see how I'm supposed to buy any other weaponry, despite having loads of cash.
Best you find the shop, then (hint: it's on the second-smallest of the three islands).
You can buy a katana at the antique store on one of the islands.
Guf Volcano.

What's that about, eh?

EDIT: Aaaaah, I see.
Halfway done now, hooray!

I think I've sort of reached the limit where I have to grind for money to continue.

Shame. :(
My high score is 85545630. Beat that.
Bloody cyclops.
got to the sand worm having upped fairly well but got bored.
Who got furthest, then?
I got four squares out of the sixteen possible.
7 squares

got bored
Same as LaceSensor. Sandworm at the end of the 7th square.
It was pretty boring.

Edit - Or was the sandworm the 6th square? It was definitely the 7th square, but I can't remember if that was the sand worm one, or the big seamonster one.
Dimrill wrote:
It won't work for me. I click on the Ginormo thing screen and it takes me back to the main page :(

Won't work for me, either. I click to start and it takes me to some space shooting game.
I got to the eighth square directly above the starting one.

There's a sorceress there who has three different instant kill attacks. :(

After that, I did cheat. It appears the enemies level up with you (some more obviously than others, the human enemies all have level numbers in their names), FF8 style. Also, FF8 style, it appears the way to become obscenely powerful is to never pledge gold to get your base stats up, but instead to improve your weapon.

With my NaN gold, and 200 Strength, Vitality and Intelligence I set out to conquer the sorceress, which I did. The next boss, Efreet, was basically invincible.
Boredom a big factor on this game, I think I got 3 or 4 squares worth.
I am now very addicted to this, alas. I am on the Stupid Cunt Tree, which seems to be easy then drops lots of UNAVOIDABLE LIGHTNING on you. Arrgh.

Efreet is far easier if you stud yourself with water gems, although then you'll be weeping when the next boss becomes near impossible.
So MrD won, and I don't have to change anything?
Sweet!
Can I just put in a quick request that next Thursday's game be the most excellent Rose and Camellia - the world's first and only game based entirely around two Victorian-esque women slapping each other.
Page 1 of 1 [ 27 posts ]