MafiaScum Game 2 Signup Thread
Now full - sorry
Hello folks! I aim to start the next MafiaScum game early next week, so this thread is for signing up to play.

I will be looking for 20 players total, and 10 of those places will be held for new players. The game will be the same overall flavour as the last, but I will be introducing a number of new roles to spice things up.

For anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about, the last game was here.
I wish to partake in this most excellent of forum games.
First come, first served, BTW.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

As I died so quick last time.
Not for me, thanks, I'm only here to up my post count.
me as i missed the first one please
I would love to be involved, Sir.
How rude this thread is.

I's quite like to participate, if at all possible, old chap.
I'll give it a go, I guess. I predict I'll be utterly baffled though.
I would like to participate, please.

However, I will be out of the country until about 8pm on Monday. If that will have an effect on my ability to participate then I will sit this one out and join in next time.
Mr Dave makes the last of the repeat players. Only 2 new players so far, I'll open up more spaces to the repeat players if interest from new people stays low.
I suspect I will be a bit on the rubbish side, but I'd like to join in, ta.
Me if there is room.
I'd like to join but I'm vaguely concerned by how much attention I can give it (new job etc). The last one racked up, what, 1500 posts in about three days?
It's an excellent game, I said I'd sit this out, but it was such good fun.

If there are any spaces left for repeat players after the sign ups then i will take one, but if not I understand.

M :)
I'd like to give it a whirl, please.
richardgaywood wrote:
I'd like to join but I'm vaguely concerned by how much attention I can give it (new job etc). The last one racked up, what, 1500 posts in about three days?

This one should run a little slower.
Mimi wrote:

If there are any spaces left for repeat players after the sign ups then i will take one, but if not I understand.

It's OK, we can play our own game Mimi. Let's start:

Day begins:

Mimi is found with a robot on her head, it appears it has fallen from the recently stolen space shuttle.

MaliA wins.
Day ends

That was fun.
I'll have a go at this one :)
Me, me! Bugger, have I missed it?
I make it 3 slots left for new players.

Sorry Kalmar, no slots left for repeat players.
kalmar wrote:
Me, me! Bugger, have I missed it?

It's OK, we can play our own game kalmar. Let's start:

Day begins:

kalmar is found with a robot on his head, it appears it has fallen from the recently stolen space shuttle.

MaliA wins.
Day ends

That was fun.
Good job I wasn't busy for 10 minutes more or I'd have been flat out of luck.
MaliA wrote:
Mimi wrote:

It's OK, we can play our own game Mimi. Let's start:

Day begins:

Mimi is found with a robot on her head, it appears it has fallen from the recently stolen space shuttle.

MaliA wins.
Day ends

That was fun.

That WAS good fun.

I do indeed have a robot on my head. I am concerned that you know this and now wonder if you are the guy in the cathedral car park with the telephoto lens.
MaliA... can I play please?
ME MISS! ME ME!
I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Can't do much on weekends though if that would cause problems (no internet in new home :(). I've decided I need to take part more in forum activities.
Mimi wrote:
That WAS good fun.

I do indeed have a robot on my head. I am concerned that you know this and now wonder if you are the guy in the cathedral car park with the telephoto lens.

Can't be me, I am unable to step on holy ground. Or go out in daylight.
Craster, I think you should invent a new role of "Town Dimrill", and Dimrill can play that, so there will be another slot free for me.

Also you didn't "find" my death note in the last game, so it was clearly rigged.
please unless this is for new players then ho hum.
When all the slots go, can I sell mine on ebay for mega profit? :hat:
kalmar wrote:
Craster, I think you should invent a new role of "Town Dimrill", and Dimrill can play that, so there will be another slot free for me.

Also you didn't "find" my death note in the last game, so it was clearly rigged.

Here it is.
*Runs in*

In! In!

Am I too late?
MrD wrote:
kalmar wrote:

Here it is.

I'm not loading that because I'm at work but I'll assume it's highly amusing.

:DD :DD :DD
That's all folks! I'll list the names shortly.
It's
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
a picture of Light from Death Note holding his Death Note. (A notepad with the words 'Death Note' on the front).
It is not unsafe in anyway, Kalmar.
It's perfectly work safe - it's an image about 700px wide by 300 high.
Mimi wrote:
It is not unsafe in anyway, Kalmar.

Hmm, so I clicked it and got the screen of denied due to pr0n category thing. So it may as well have been :)
Did I make it?

Regardless, I would like to request a Mafia Dimlie. A combination of >:( and :attitude: seems the way to go!
If Dimrill ever did make any more dimlies, I'd really, really appreciate a camera one for the photography threads.

When Dimrill had a few days off I was going to ask grim... if he'd mind putting one up if I made it in Dimrill's style as best as possible, but I didn't think I'd get the squiggly lines quite Dimrill-ish enough.
Page 1 of 3 [ 138 posts ]