Viva Pinata
I've begun playing this again and enjoying it.

QUESTIONS:

Why haven't you?
Is it possible to increase the area of land, or are you limited to that plot size.
Are my motorbike boots dry from yesterday?
Why do my animals keep getting sick?
Can one carrot plant end up spawning more carrot plants?
I can only answer the first two

1 - I believe you get more room if you level up.

2 - If they're anything like my trainers, not a chance.
The animals are probably getting sick because they're eating bad sweets. Dastardo drops them. Although I'm not entirely sure, my girlfriend is the best person to ask about this. But you don't know her, so...
Animals also seem to get sick from getting stuck on scenery. If there's one in one place that keeps on getting sick again when you cure him, try deleting bits of scenery from under/around him.
Does anyone else sing "Viva Pinata" in their heads to the tune of "Viva Las Vegas"?
Not until now. Thanks for that.
Viva Forever by The spice girls/Geri Halliwell, more like.
QUESTIONS:

Why haven't you? I tried to but for got the controls, and what I was doing. I will do when I get back to London. If you send me something nice. Like a mouse in a hat :)
Is it possible to increase the area of land, or are you limited to that plot size. Yes, to quite a lot bigger. It levels up three or maybe four times, I think.
Are my motorbike boots dry from yesterday? No
Why do my animals keep getting sick? Because of the evil red pinatas are most robably getting to them. bat them away with your spade or buy a piece for your tower of sour, or tame the eveil pinata.
Can one carrot plant end up spawning more carrot plants? Nope
Mimi wrote:
QUESTIONS:

Why haven't you? I tried to but for got the controls, and what I was doing. I will do when I get back to London. If you send me something nice. Like a mouse in a hat :)

Allow me.

Make sure you haven't planted anything poisonous like weeds or mushrooms. Also, watch for red candies that emit little Dastardos-shaped smell clouds. They're bad. Also also, ensure your pinatas aren't fighting.
MaliA wrote:
I've begun playing this again and enjoying it.

QUESTIONS:

Why haven't you?

I have. 1000 gamer points done and dusted

Quote:
Is it possible to increase the area of land, or are you limited to that plot size.

It expands twice. through levelling up

Quote:
Are my motorbike boots dry from yesterday?

No

Quote:
Why do my animals keep getting sick?

Because they keep eatting red sweets Look out for red animals and kill them (If you can't convert them, that is. Check your journal)

Quote:
Can one carrot plant end up spawning more carrot plants?

I don't think so. Some plants leaves behind a seed when they die. I don't think vegetables do though.
Squirt wrote:
Does anyone else sing "Viva Pinata" in their heads to the tune of "Viva Las Vegas"?

Nope, I sing 'Lola, she was a showgirl'.
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]