Is that a gun on your T-shirt?
Or are you just pleased to see
...me?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06/02 ... s_t_shirt/

Quote:
An IT consultant who attempted to board a British Airways flight to Dusseldorf at Heathrow's T5 wearing a Transformers t-shirt was told to take off the offending apparel or else, The Sun reports.

Brad Jayakody, 30, was travelling with four colleagues and ill-advisedly decided to sport an image of Optimus Prime wielding a menacing cartoon gun.

What the fuck?
I'd have the fucker shot for being 30 and wearing a transformers T-Shirt.

EDIT: Fucking liberals.
Gun wielding robots are the terrorists next big plan, hadn't you heard?

Edited as I don't seem to be able to spell.
Joans wrote:
Gun weilding robots are the terrorists next big plan, hadn't you heard?

Sweet as.

That'd be awesome.

"A 200 foot tall gun wield robot with lasers for eyes has just hulk smashed the gherkin in London and is now pretending it is a 200ft tall robot sized cigar"
I could understand if he had an ACTUAL GUN taped to his t-shirt, anything else is bafflement extreme.
Jesus, it's not as if it was even a picture of an ACTUAL GUN.

Must remember not to wear my urban-camouflage style trousers when I fly British Airways in September.
You never know with Transformers, though. His tee-shirt could have been a gun.
GazChap wrote:
Jesus, it's not as if it was even a picture of an ACTUAL GUN.

Must remember not to wear my urban-camouflage style trousers when I fly British Airways in September.

In case they think you're Wordy?

I never noticed how phallic Wordy was until now. Badger Girl will be pleased.
So, would wearing a James Bond t-shirt elicit the same response, or are geks being discriminated against here?
In fairness, geks are cunts.
But look at the picture of him... HE LOOKS FOREIGN. And therefore must be detained.
He IS forrin. He's Australian.
I wonder how far you could take this. Would a photograph of that person wearing his t-shirt be allowed? What about a birthday cake in the shape of a gun? Or a picture of someone holding a cake shaped like a gun? Or a t-shirt with the word "GUN" written on it?
Or a large yellow tablet with the word 'CAKE' written on it?
What about just walking onto a plane and politely saying "gun" to the stewardess?
Yeah, and then they arrest you while you try to explain you were just asking about your gamelan degung, not, de'gun!

Why did that bunch of idiots waste time protesting against not being able to drink on the Tube? If they could all redirect their energies to protesting at T5 with a massive throng of 300 people turning up in Transformers shirts, they might achieve something useful.
I think we'll need a space shuttle sized manual to read before using the airports soon.

rule 15647 - no liquids over 500ml allowed in the airport at all but allowed on the plane if it is fanta lemon.
Rule 15648: No beards. Guns can be hidden in beards.
Are you allowed to take Gun?

Worst name for a game. Ever.
Mr Dave wrote:

I ended up in E3 in 2005 (I think) and the first thing I saw when entering the building was a huge banner for that game. It really set the mood for the rest of the week, that did. And I've barely been interested in games since.
It seems like a fairly Ronseal name, to me. Unless it's a Mario game, or something.
Mr Dave wrote:

No, no, it's 'Scrabble Interactive' for the PS2.
No, it's Blokus Club Portable featuring Bumpy Trot
GazChap wrote:
Why did that bunch of idiots waste time protesting against not being able to drink on the Tube? If they could all redirect their energies to protesting at T5 with a massive throng of 300 people turning up in Transformers shirts, they might achieve something useful.

They weren't protesting, it was just a gathering to get drunk on the tube when it was the last chance to do so. I'm sure some were but that was not the point of the gathering.
Dudley wrote:
GazChap wrote:

They weren't protesting, it was just a gathering to get drunk on the tube when it was the last chance to do so. I'm sure some were but that was not the point of the gathering.

It would have been ebtter had everyone done that when the tube got exploderated.
MaliA wrote:
It would have been bitter had everyone drunk that when the tennants got carbonated

You mean.
Page 1 of 1 [ 29 posts ]