I Just won
The lottery
..well, a tenner anyway.

Which makes me 5 quid up since it started.

Share your tales of good luck here.
Most I've ever won on the lottery is £60 with 4 numbers, and a couple of tenners. Don't play regularly though.
MaliA wrote:
..well, a tenner anyway.

I assume £5 of that is going to some Fruitella :?:
I have won £10 on a few occasions and a few £7 wins on the eurolottery. I am probably several million down.
Mimi wrote:
MaliA wrote:
..well, a tenner anyway.

I assume £5 of that is going to some Fruitella :?:

I dropped you a PM over that but I'm sure an arrangement can be made.

I'll send an agent over to the news vendor of your choice in North London, and we'll wing it that way.
I'm only kidding, Mali, you enjoy your lottery win and buy yourself an extra pouch of chewing tobacco this week :smug:
I got five numbers on someone else's ticket once, but they didn't put it in. I'm not sure how much that would have been.
I got £6.20 from the EuroMillions on Friday :S

Vegetables, I can't decide whether your avatar is a one eyed Irish nun, or a happy stone blocking a cave entrance... it's driving me MAD!
Dimrill wrote:
I got £6.20 from the EuroMillions on Friday :S

Vegetables, I can't decide whether your avatar is a one eyed Irish nun, or a happy stone blocking a cave entrance... it's driving me MAD!

And on the third day, Jesus rose from the dead, and rolled the one eyed Irish nun away from the cave mouth.
vegetables wrote:
I got five numbers on someone else's ticket once, but they didn't put it in. I'm not sure how much that would have been.

Couple of grand, reckon.
Dimrill wrote:

It's a constipated hill.
Having just lost two grand I'm not surprised.
I completely forgot when I made my earlier post - there's a small story behind the time I won £60.

I hadn't played the lottery for aaaages, and by chance found a quid clanging against the bottom of an escalator at the train station. Convinced finding this quid was a sign, I then played the lottery that day. Admittedly, I put a fiver on 5 lines, but it was all because of the original quid.
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]