I have an unexplained cardigan.
I think it belongs to...
A girl I met in the pub tonight.

But I prefer her mate.

RecMeDrunkenDo...
Unexplained cardigans are better than unconstrued pullovers.
myoptika wrote:
Unexplained cardigans are better than unconstrued pullovers.

So what then should I do with it?
Go find her mate, obviously.
Sheepeh wrote:
Go find her mate, obviously.

Will she not be suspicious if I bear an unexplained cardigan?
Messy. Also, smoke alarms. I'l just blame Davydd Grimm for everything.
Plan.

But go find her mate. ;)
Her mate's mate's think I should be with her mate, and are apparently goin to say something should they sober up long enough. Else, I am left with a confusing cardigan and a hangover. At the worst, tomorrow night in the pub will be interesting...
SteONorDar wrote:
Her mate's mate's think I should be with her mate

Least followable sentance...EVAR.
Sheepeh wrote:
SteONorDar wrote:
Her mate's mate's think I should be with her mate

Least followable sentance...EVAR.

Yes, and you're not living it...
No, but I wouldn't mind ;)
Sheepeh wrote:
No, but I wouldn't mind ;)

The complication is surprisingly awkward... There is still a pleasant self esteem boost when more than one teenage goth chick appears to like me though :-)
Wear it. It might transport you to her house.
I'd love to see Steve wandering the streets of Nottingham in a girl's cardigan.

Do goths wear cardigans these days? I appear to be out of touch with the youth of today.
Attachment:
icanhasnewc128561023772884175.jpg
I have no memory of posting ay of this! I would appear to have been tipsy last night!

And it's a black hoodie cardigan thing, so it can be goth if you like :)
Do you remember the Rock Band shenanigans being so clearly terrible you had to run outside to vomit? I mean, you could have just taken the mic off me...
I wear cardigans, perhaps it is mine.

I seem to have returned home with someone's car and pet cat* - are you missing either?

Disclaimer - this is not true. I was clearly too bust becoming addicted to Rock Band to go anywhere but in front of my XBox last night.

For someone a wee but tipsy you were remarkably well composed and with great spelling, SteNorDar. I know from having written out birthday cards after a glass of wine that I make no sense (I know this in particular because I once wrote out two cards after a glass of wine and managed to accidentally address them both to myself, so got them back the following day).
*hands Mimi a thimble of coconut beer*
I can type pretty well even when too drunk to speak... Not sure why that is, really.

It appears that the cardigan was left mistakenly by said girl, who then texted me to ask me to grab it for her.

Oh, and that story about the birthday cards may be the best thing ever, Mimi! I would save so much money if I could get that drunk on one glass of wine.
Quote:
It appears that the cardigan was left "mistakenly" by said girl, who then texted me to ask me to grab it for her.

NORMALITY RESTORATION COMPLETE.
sinister agent wrote:
Quote:
It appears that the cardigan was left "mistakenly" by said girl, who then texted me to ask me to grab it for her.

NORMALITY RESTORATION COMPLETE.

Given how epically drunk everyone was yesterday, it's possible it was a genuine mistake...

It does currently appear that, by some strange quirk of fate, I am attractive to women. This is more or less unprecedented, and a little confusing.
I have returned tonight with precisely the amount of clothing I left with. How dull.
You should have stole something from a washing line or something. I hope that your housemates start leaving random clothing items around your drunk self from now on, otherwise they have missed a trick.
If I wake up and find other men's clothing around me, I will start to worry...
Has anyone seen my cardigan?
Shirt Lifter
[/doesn'tquitework]
Page 1 of 1 [ 28 posts ]