Is anyone here clever with VB Script?
Because I know nothing
I'm using some software to reprice my Amazon listings. The software isn't really all that good. It's ugly and not friendly in its terminology and options. It doesn't quite behave the way I'd like. However, I have been told that it is capable of using VB scripts to modify the behaviour. Might anyone be able to help me?
What software is it? It may be possible to use Javascript instead, possibly possibly.
It's AMAN Pro. They only mention VB Scipt compatibility. It has a section in the app where you can enter your own VB Script. What the script would be required to do is look at the prices that have been retrieved and reprice according to condition (which is basically what the software does anyway but not to my liking). At the minute it only looks at the lowest price and prices according to that but I want it to vary its price change based on the conditions of the items.

For example at the minute if an item that is brand new is £4.99 it will price yourused - 'very good' at £4.99 minus the standard price modification which is manually set. However I'd like it to price lower because the item is brand new from the other seller as more of an encouragement for people to buy. Say price 20% lower than brand new. But if the lowest price is £4.99 "very good" and mine is also "very good" I'd like it to price the standard way.

Get the idea?
I can do VBscript. Piece of cake if you've ever done ASP, VBA or Access.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]