Six-player Burger
Whoo / Eww
http://consumerist.com/5009977/burger-k ... d-6-people

Quote:
The 6 Pack, which costs £4.49 on its own or £5.69 as part of a meal, comprises one big Aberdeen Angus patty inside six rolls, stuck together to allow consumers to tear off portions. In one pair of rolls the burger is topped with ketchup, the second has a cheese topping, and the third bacon and cheese.

Looks like it will feed three people to me, but still - why?

Am hungry.

:droool:

I can sort of see the appeal. Different toppings, etc. And it appears to be cheaper than six burgers. And could resort in more reasons to laugh at the morbidly obese who eat in Burger King.
If you try to do 6-player mode by yourself, you will quickly lose all your lives.
I'm fucking there.
Man, the things I could do to that.
Zardoz wrote:

Err... Eat it?
I've got some cheapo BK vouchers - who's coming with me?
Grim... wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

Err... Eat it?

It's how I'd eat it. Schlooorm.
Looks like it'd need 4 to fill me up.

Burp.
Isn't that just the kiddie meal mini Anguses, but times three?

See, what would be creative would be if they did a VAST one like six by eight burgers, in the style of those square pizzas. It would be great for suicide pact parties.
Quote:
The 6 Pack, which costs £4.49 on its own or £5.69 as part of a meal, comprises one big Aberdeen Angus patty inside six rolls, stuck together to allow consumers to tear off portions. In one pair of rolls the burger is topped with ketchup, the second has a cheese topping, and the third bacon and cheese.

I am sure trying to tear a steak in to 6 evenly sized pieces, using the everso gripful medium of greasy bread bun, with added mayo, is going to be a really easy task, and not at all messy.
It's not a steak, it's a burger patty. The clue's in the actual words in the sentence.
I wouldn't tear mine up anyway. Fold it in half maybe.
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]