Video recording software
AR EM DE
Ok, next week I have to record the draw for the BeeX SWOS Cup, and I no longer have the phone I used to record the WoS one. I have my LIVE Vision camera, which as far as I know works as a webcam on PCs.

I use Vista (boo hiss) - does it have an in-built video recording software? If not, what software do you recommend? I've never done this before.
The question is, how would you record the sound?
Can't you record the whole thing as a video message over live so you can use the camera & headset?
Good question. I suppose I could record the sound simultaneously and then fuse them together using arcane magic.

Zards: how do I get the message off live and onto my PC?
By magick, of course.
Piff Paff Poof!
You can record sound by plugging earphones into the mic-in on the computer and talking into them.

Would Windows Movie Maker work?
myoptika wrote:
Zards: how do I get the message off live and onto my PC?

You wouldn't need to, everyone involved must have Live to play, so send them the vid message via Live. I'm assuming this this is posible.
The message would be quite long though. How long can you make video messages on LIVE?
8 inches has been my record so far.
Hmm, after a quick peek on Xborx.cock it doesn't look possible at all. Sorry dude.
For some reason I'm not at all surprised that you were of no help whatsoever.
No problem, anytime.
AceAceBaby wrote:
Would Windows Movie Maker work?[/color]

I don't know - I'll give it a try later.
If my suggestion was possible it would be acebest. They should do that with the next update.

Mimi could do Nativities rather than just sing drunken messages at Christmas.
myoptika wrote:
AceAceBaby wrote:
Would Windows Movie Maker work?[/color]

I don't know - I'll give it a try later.

Yes it will. "Capture" the webcam.
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]