Assault Heroes 2
I wasn't impressed
As above, really. I found I had to move quite close to the screen just to see what was going on, and I didn't like the ice gun or the helicopter.
It's alright, but I bought it without trying it, and it's not as good as the first one.
myoptika wrote:
http://www.beexcellentttoeachother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=492&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

I dunno how you've managed it, but you've an extra 't' in that that URL mister, so it dunt work.
Right, that's um... that's a post. But he's right:
Bluce_Ree wrote:
Assault Heroes 2. Oh dear.

controls fucked, visuals fucked, all new stuff comes across as showboating rather than being nice little touches.

Should have been the best game on Live, instead it's just a bit blaverage.
Cheers for fixing my link. I've amended your title now so we're even. ;)
Pooh. I enjoyed my return visit to Ass Heroes over the weekend, guess I'll give the new one a miss then.
Have a try at the free trial, obviously.
Will do, as soon as I've cleaned up Liberty City.

Man, I'm LOVING GTA4.
You have until midnight to get 100%.
I can't see that happening, in a way I don't want it to finish. Do you get a prize if you do 100% within a time limit? ( I haven't read the main GTA thread since seeing a mini-spoil)

Sorry for the thread deviation.
Yes, and a good one - Rockstar send you a key to the city.
Only a real life key to Liberty City.

Edit: Damn you Grim...!
Takes 120 days to manufacture, apparently. Can't wait to get mine.
I'll photocopy it for you.
I could drive round to your house in a stolen car, shoot all your evil henchmen (mrs & bunny), buy a can of soda (you do have a vending machine on your landing?), chase you onto the roof snatch the key off you and push you over the edge. I may also sell your body parts for extra cash.

Or we could meet up for a game of darts, I'll get you drunk then nip off with the key to my 50cc scooter in the alley.

THEN, once I'm safely home I'll try out the Ass Heroes 2 demo.
This has nothing to do with Assault Heroes 2 you two, keep it in line.
Zardoz wrote:
nip off with the key to my 50cc scooter in the alley.

Best euphemism for homosexual intercourse EVAR.
I never thought the first one was that great to be honest. But I got it free.

Maybe Omega 5 spoiled me.
:this:

The more I play Ass Heroes the more I think XBLA needs Assault.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_(arcade_game)
yep. utterly nonplussed.

AH1 had crisp controls and lovely clear visuals.

now I can't see anything and the shooting skips 10 degrees either side of 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees because of shitty direction locking.

the levels are rubbish as well.
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ]