Crap film club redux
me do
Hola, all.

Well. We had an excellent crap film club, previously, and I have now been trying to find Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.

Can anyone help meeeeeeeeeeee?
Aw man, I have it on tape somewhere.. or at least I did the other week. I think me Ma has chucked it out.
I hate yo ma.

And YoyoMa, for good measure.
I'll check tomorrow when I go for Sunday dinner.
Stop calling me Ma! Is it because I have dugz?
pause, everyone mugs for camera, fade out, scene change prepared for Sunday dinner
Cinemageddon to the rescue, as always...
She took the tape to the charity shop 2 weeks ago, soz Christifur.
Mr Chris wrote:
Hola, all.

Well. We had an excellent crap film club, previously, and I have now been trying to find Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.

Can anyone help meeeeeeeeeeee?

It's not crap. It has Molly Ringwald in it.
I do all my crap film releasing via cinemageddon.org these days. To date I have uploaded 45 films.
I have a huge collection of shite films, and just last night watched Invasion Of The Blood Farmers.

I've got spacehunter, but i've also got a slow upload. Are you in the UK? If so I don't mind slinging a DVDR in the post.
Some friends of mine used to go to the video rental store and ask for the absolute worst. That's the way they rented:

Frankenfish
Witches of the Caribbean
Beethoven 5
Dinocroc
Boa Vs Python
Santa's Slay
SANTA WITH MUSCLES

Hulk Hogan at his finest.
RuySan wrote:
Some friends of mine used to go to the video rental store and ask for the absolute worst. That's the way they rented:

Frankenfish
Witches of the Caribbean
Beethoven 5
Dinocroc
Boa Vs Python
Santa's Slay

Frankenfish was actually pretty decent with pretty impressive special effects (for a low budget film). I really enjoyed it!

Terrortoons was one of the worst I've seen. Utterly surreal and terrible.
Nirejhenge wrote:
I do all my crap film releasing via cinemageddon.org these days. To date I have uploaded 45 films.

Aaaaah, that was it. I couldn't find the thread on WoS.

As may have been mentioned at the time, you, sir, as excellent. Thank you.
I recommend:

Surf Nazis Must Die
Gayniggers from outer space - no idea about the film, amazing title. Note lack of space.
CUS wrote:
Gayniggers from outer space - no idea about the film, amazing title. Note lack of space.

It's awesomely confusing. They come to eliminate the entire female species (Which consists of about 5 women around the world) and then bathe someone's head in fresh semen. Brilliant characters name such as Captain B Dick and Arminass.

Definitely worth checking out.

Mr Chris, I take it you've got Spacehunter now?
MaliA wrote:
I recommend:

Surf Nazis Must Die

:this:

"I call it the flickboard"
This is the best worst film: Eliminators.

"Mandroid".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliminators

It is hilarious.
Mr_Grinch wrote:

I'm trying to work out how torrents work....

Why can't it just be a straight download? It'd take, what, 15 minutes? Grrr.
Download uTorrent. Go to a site. Sign up if you have to, THEN try and download something. Say where you want it to download. If you have any questions about the config for uTorrent, just shout.
Mr Chris wrote:
Mr_Grinch wrote:

I'm trying to work out how torrents work....

Why can't it just be a straight download? It'd take, what, 15 minutes? Grrr.

If you get stuck then just pm me an address, A dvdr costs 15p and postage 30p or so. I'm sure I can spare that and you'll have it in a day :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ]