Flatout : UC ONLIIINE!
For those who love to crash!
So, this was bought up in a little way last night, who would be up for a FlatOut UC BezzieMates Night Of Fun soon?

I have it, and quite a few people chimed in saying they had a copy. If you don't, it's less than a tenner and is a superb game, even at full price. At a tenner it's a steal.

And it'll keep the crashhappy away from Forza!

I've never actually tested the online modes of this game, but I've done all the mini games and stuff. Could be good.
Count me in. I've had this game as long as Ive had my xbox but due to Forza, I only ever played it once, so its about time I got my money's worth.
Yeah, I'd be up for this as I've hardly played it since purchase.
I'd be up for that - the somewhat random nature of it could lead to much hilarity. And swearing.
I'm keen... I just need the game.

Anyone (or Lewiep) know where I can get it cheap? I'll take a look on my lunch break.
I'll check, I may have traded it in though, having got really pissed off with the single player game.
OK, well I guess we should pick a day and time then. How is 9:30pm, Thursday for everyone?
Oooo...I like the sound of this.
Sounds good to me Sheepdude. You can be mother for this.
Just a bump to remind everyone I'll be hosting a Flatout room at 9:30pm, tomorrow. Please excuse any fiddling about as I've never hosted a game, and certainly never hosted Flatout!
TheVision wrote:
I'm keen... I just need the game.

Anyone (or Lewiep) know where I can get it cheap? I'll take a look on my lunch break.

HMV are selling it in-store for a tenner if you still haven't got it.
Ok, I'm going to try hard to make this, but can't guarantee it. Can we do bowling?
is it possible to have two local players playing this at the same tim online?
There's no split-screen of any kind in the game, unfortunately.
I meant for the minigames, since there all single screen.
Hmm, not sure.
You can certainly have more than one player on minigames *offline* as it just cycles the pad round. *online*, I'm not sure.

And we can do whatever people want, the minigames are quick enough that we can fit in a few, and if people get bored waiting their turn or anything we've always got racing.
So are we doing this or what?
I got this today. I'd be up for it, but I won't be around tonight, sorry.
I thought we were playing this tomorrow, if its tonight I feel like crap and cant be arsed.
THis is actually good fun!
Dimrill wrote:
THis is actually good fun!

No, it's not.
Yes it is. We played for three hours in the end. Great stuff.
myoptika wrote:
Yes it is. We played for three hours in the end. Great stuff.

This. Once I'd restarted the room and got rid of the silly gits who joined my room and then proceeded to tell me how to run it.

And then got annoyed when I set it how *I* wanted it, and complained about how they "didn't" know.

Twas mighty good fun, and with a full on 8 people (we had 4) it will be even better...
I'll be up for it tomorrow probably.
I will let you know if that probability varies considerably.

You're watching 24 hour BETEO uncut
I'll play. If you want/need me to host again, let me know, but there's an achievement for hosting and I've already got it. I'll share the love.
*keeps watching*

*keeps watching*

*thinks there might be some chance of seeing something interesting*

*realises the sound blanks and the picture cuts off when something interesting happens*

*keeps watching*

*keeps watching*

*keeps watching*
I WANT TO HEAR CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS, NOT TWEETING BIRDS.

Thanks.
I might pick this up and see what it is like. If it involves crashing then I will be better at it than I am at Forza!
You couldn't be any worse.
I got it, better be good or I'm going to bitchslap Dimrill.

We need a 'pimp' Dimlie.
You can't play, Pundy. It's shit. ;)
I'm playing this now in single-player. Cor, it's a bit good this... I mean, really fun and fast and all about DRIVING! Woo.
Another convert to the Temple of Flatout! :)
Is this available for precious few sponds on t'interweb, or need I go to an actual shop?
Yes.

Really good fun in singleplayer, and I imagine it will be still in multiplayer. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Flatout UC > Burny Pee.
That's because you're wrong headed.
Curiosity wrote:
Is this available for precious few sponds on t'interweb, or need I go to an actual shop?

http://www.zavvi.co.uk/flatout-Flatout- ... 10.1/p.jsf

Two quid more than HMV in store (i.e. £12).

I dunno whether or not I should get this. I already have Burnout Paradise and Sega Rally, so I don't really need it, do I?

Do I?
Yes, yes you do.
I would go so far as to say that it's (to an extent) the most Mario Kart-esque racer on the 360. That I have played.
I bought this today in HMV for a tenner.

Will play it tomorrow and then join y'all for some Bezzie action.

:)
Sounds good, Mr Curio, assuming I'm about. At the last minute I found out I have DUTIES TO PERFORM regarding getting stuff set up for the Bank Hol Weekend, so my gaming was cut short before it even began tonight :'(
I've bought it too, even though I swore I'd buy NO MORE GAMES this month. Erk.
Right, we MUST have an 8-player game of this SOON.
For once, MYOPTIKA SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
Page 1 of 2 [ 57 posts ]