Manchester transformed into Glasgow
Those crazy Rangers fans
Manchester woke up this morning to find out that it had been transformed into Glasgow on a Sunday morning.

Anyone up Manc way experience the Rangers fans last night?

A Rangers fan having some friendly banter with police:

Lovely.
Ah this must be that Scottish "civilisation" I've been hearing so much about.
You've obviously missed my post in the 'Bits n bobs' thread chinny.
My glorious hometown...
Good lord, what scum what went and done this. :hat:
Fuck me, it's happened twice now.
If only there were some way of getting rid of the lot of them by kicking them off of Britain and somehow making the poor idiots think it was their idea all along...
I bet they all drove down on motorbikes. And horses.
I live in Wembley and can confirm that you are all wimps.

I see nothing wrong with those pictures.
Dudley wrote:
If only there were some way of getting rid of the lot of them by kicking them off of Britain and somehow making the poor idiots think it was their idea all along...

BINGO BANGO!
We need some sort of way to keep them out*. A wall, maybe.

*Except for Kalmar, obv.
ComicalGnomes wrote:
You've obviously missed my post in the 'Bits n bobs' thread chinny.

I kind of only dip into that thread as it's so rambling at time as not to be of interest. It's probably the reason that whole thread is a bad idea as while it's easy to check topics, you shouldn't need to delve into threads in order to see if something had been covered or not. I even checked the sports forum!
Tell them all our tellies don't work.
I would personally nuke Bits and Bobs if I were allowed. :attitude:
Me, earlier wrote:
I'd just like to tell you all that Manchester has been invaded by hoards of hooting, drunken Scottish people today, because Rangers are playing some fucking russian team at the City stadium tonight.

Stupid football, stupid supporters. :metul:

Getting out of Manchester city centre on the train today was like the end of Half Life: Episode 1. I managed to surge through the masses and jump on a train and watch as it pulled away, the city blowing up behind me.

Jesus fucking christ, the centre of Manchester looks like a bomb has hit it. There is rubbish absolutely everywhere, bottles down every street, broken glass everywhere. The train station is covered in a layer of filth and mess and anything not nailed down has been thrown around by these fucking cunting scottish fuckfaces.

I'm glad they lost, I'm glad the big screen failed. I want them going home miserable and, preferably, on fire. Fuck me, I hate football.

Fucking cunting wankers, hundreds of the bastards were slumped all around the station, many of them still drinking. I'm informed by the nice lady who served me my coffee this morning that they'd already been cleaning for hours, and it was so much worse at 5am this morning. She also mentioned some nice Rangers fan had shit in a lift. SHIT IN A LIFT.

The sooner they fuck off back up North the better, I say. I got given change in Scottish notes today. Fuck off with your scottish notes. If I want a scottish tenner I'll go to fucking scotland you fucking fucks.

I am mildly displeased at it all.
ComicalGnomes wrote:
I hate football.

:this:
:this: kinda ( i don't mind cheering on England every few years as long as I'm drinking)

Also: Why Myps?
Why would you shit in a lift? Surely you could find somewhere nicer to poop than in a lift?
It's the Glasgow way innit :attitude:
Yeah, like a stairwell. It'd be like a slinky...
Squirt wrote:
Why would you shit in a lift? Surely you could find somewhere nicer to poop than in a lift?

All the rubbish bins were full.
Dimrill wrote:

A Stinky, if you will.
Squirt wrote:

For some people, it's the only way to lower themselves.
Tmuk wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

A Stinky, if you will.

If I could get a Stinky to do a Slinky down a flight of stairs, I'd be well fucking chuffed. I'd be straight into the "Things you're proud of" thread.
Zardoz wrote:
Also: Why Myps?

I was half-joking (I just wanted to use the attitude Dimlie). A lot of stuff goes on in that thread that gets missed. I rarely post to it (in fact, one of the only times I did, I was told to make a new thread!).

People seem to like it though, so... *shrugs*
If you could get a load of people to do a Stinky / Slinky at the top of an elevator, you could get a sort of perpetual poop waterfall.

Welcome to the North
Just seen the video of those fans chasing the police up the street and then ganging up on a straggler. How brave of them.
It's a shame they can't summon the same anger and vitriol about things that actually matter.
Can I post it too?
Post all that? Where to?

You're going to need a bloody big black bag, and it'll cost hundreds!
Jesus christ, you should see what it's normally like. It's a lovely picturesque bit of the city centre.

Also: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 402858.stm

Quite frankly, I think if you're in a gang running towards police, the police should be empowered to gun the fuckers down in a hail of bullets. No, I am not joking. I see this in crowds far too often, chickenshit little pricks running at police because they have 200 other fuckers behind them. Spray them all down with hot metal and then lets see who still has the balls to keep running.
Dimrill wrote:
Can I post it too?

No. It's rubbish.

WHERE IS THE POLAR BEAR?
Tmuk wrote:
Just seen the video of those fans chasing the police up the street and then ganging up on a straggler. How brave of them.
It's a shame they can't summon the same anger and vitriol about things that actually matter.

I just saw that video and it's really scary. I can't understand why people act like that at all.
Mimi wrote:
Tmuk wrote:

I just saw that video and it's really scary. I can't understand why people act like that at all.

It's group-think, a very powerful tool. Studies have shown that in large groups, doing bad shit to others means that the individual CAN do that bad stuff as responsibility for the act is shared over the whole group, not individually, thus negating any ill effects like, for example, guilt.
MaliA wrote:
WHERE IS THE POLAR BEAR?

Deep fried last night and consumed.
WHICH IS WHY VIOLENT CROWDS NEED TO BE DISPERSED WITH BULLETS.

Seriously, start mowing down these fuckers and we'll see a lot less of this kind of thing.
ComicalGnomes wrote:

Seriously, start mowing down these fuckers and we'll see a lot less of this kind of thing.

By and large, the shooting of white people is frowned upon in this country. And as they were Scottish, they were not even slightly tanned.
The police should just let the hooligans beat the shit out of each other and not get involved. My mate's Dad has been a taxi driver for donkey's years and he told us about a particularly rough pub in London somewhere where the police used to do just that. A fight would kick off, and the police would just stick their truncheons (settle down) through the door handles to stop anyone leaving and wait for it to quieten down in there before rounding everyone up.
MaliA wrote:
ComicalGnomes wrote:

By and large, the shooting of white people is frowned upon in this country. And as they were Scottish, they were not even slightly tanned.

They're practically foreigners, that's got to be a loophole.
I agree, shoot the cunts. I'd doubtless have been in that square on the night, cheering on British football, as I used to work off Piccadilly. I'm sure the Scottish FA will now pull all Scottish teams out of Europe for a couple of seasons, as the English FA did after Heysel.
I don't really think that Rangers have much of a leg to stand on if they start complaining about any fines (monetary or otherwise) imposed on the club. There has to be some responsibility taken for the behaviour of the people that caused injury, wrecked property and the streets themselves.

That poster is funny - though if any Rangers fans are really surprised that their prolonged presence in Manchester isn't welcome then they are deluded.
And Yet hen Scotland played England at wembly in 1996 there was no problem afterwards (at least not where I was) (mates 21st, and we did a monopoly pub crawl)

Malc
I'm suprised that police office managed to actually get up and leg it. But yeah, I agree. Bullets: Lots of them: FACES OF RANGERS FANS.
Rangers fans on the news were whinging about the police being heavy handed, after 30 odd Rangers fans gave a lone copper a shoeing? I'm amazed the police didn't crack some heads properly - I'd certainly have considered it justified.

Fuckers.
Thankfully the Huns have gone now it seems, but left a massive cleanup in their wake.

:attitude: related tossers.
I imagine he's justifying their behaviour and blaming it on the English.
Mr Chris wrote:
I imagine he's justifying their behaviour and blaming it on the English.

I doubt it (well I know) as Mr Campbell (afaik) can't stand Rangers and their supporters...

Malc
Page 1 of 2 [ 85 posts ]