Which tasty treat is this?
Not sweets, but sweeties!
I was on this site. And it done go and line me to #entries" class="postlink">this site. I was then looking at the pictures, with my eyes. Some are rubbish, some are good. That first site is better. Anyway: I was examining the sources, particularily for Ariel and came across this lady:

What's her name and what's she from and stuff? I want to google for (fake) naked pictures of her.

Thanks!

edit: the url tag doesn't like speech marks, hmph.
Pod wrote:
I was examining the sources, particularily for Ariel. I want to google for (fake) naked pictures of her.

You, Sir, are one messed up individual.
Isn't that Lindsay Lohan or someone?

You certainly wouldn't need fake pics if it was...
It does look an awful lot like the delightful Lindsay Lohan, who is visible on t'internet wearing a blonde wig and not much else...
Try a high street. There will be about five, although probably with less makeup.

"Hello? May I speak to Goatboy, please?"
It is indeed Lindsay Lohan.

Oh, and take it from me, you don't want to look at the vast majority of pictures of her.
Excellent. ps, I didn't actually want nudes, the fact that I couldn't remember her name was annoying me like hell last night.

sinister agent wrote:
Try a high street. There will be about five, although probably with less makeup.

Yes, I agree. Except for the the first 40 minutes of "Mean Girls". Tasty and no artificial colourings or preservatives (ok, she's in a film, so I imagine she's still caked in make up).

Sheepeh wrote:
Pod wrote:
I was examining the sources, particularily for Ariel. I want to google for (fake) naked pictures of her.

You, Sir, are one messed up individual.

Check out the first link, especially Jessica Rabbit. It's very interesting to see not only how much of person x the artist used, but also, in Jessica Rabbit's case, how much of Jolie's face was almost of the exact same proportion as Jessica Rabbit's.
I love her hair, I might grow my fringe out like that.
GazChap wrote:
It is indeed Lindsay Lohan.

Oh, and take it from me, you don't want to look at the vast majority of pictures of her.

Yes, yes I do.
No, no you don't. Watch the movie 'Mean Girls'. Avoid all other traces of her, and you'll still think she's a hot, healthy young girl with a natural curvy body. Now she looks like she's been methadone for 12 months.
CUS wrote:
Now she looks like she's been methadone for 12 months.

I wonder why that is...
I read in some women/showbiz/etc mag that for her next role she's ready (and in fact, seemingly demanding to) get her baps and minge and arse out.

Which would be great if she was to star in a sequel to Ella Enchanted, and that Anne Hathaway was forced to follow suit. With special guest appearance by Sophie Ellis Bumsexx0r, who turns up just as Anne and Lindsay are soaping each other's tits with some sort of magic wand that needs to be soaked in 'the juices of two peerless beauties' to save the kingdom. At the same time. Yes.

I'm amused by the other stuff in that little montage... there's a clam (to represent Lohan's fuzzy ginger one?) and a fish (to donate its flavour?) as well!
You've set him off now. I hope you're happy.
MetalAngel wrote:
Lohan's fuzzy ginger one

SPAFF!!!!11!!1!!11!!1!
Don't make me get Sting's tube out to calm you down.
AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN Charlotte Church (having lost all that flab she's recently piled on) and Katherine Jenkins. With big microphones.
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ]