Where is Dr. A?
I miss Dr. A
As title.
He's gone because he doesn't like the uniforms we're planning on making everyone wear.
Well he should come back.
There is a consensus on this. Unfortunately, it's all down to Noseybonk now.
Unfortunately I think it was that some heavy personal stuff has distracted him, and he can't keep up a frivolous facade here whilst its going on. I guess he'll be popping back one day, but in the meantime I hope wherever he is him and his loved ones are doing okay. :hug:

And an extra hug to ward off Noseybonk as well. :hug:

(Brrr, Jesus. Noseybonk.)
What worries me is that his profile doesn't even have an entry for 'last visited', which means he's been gone so long that it predates the 'last visited' functionality. :o :'(

But indeed, I hope to see him back soon and that his personal dowhatsits are good. Plus the couple of videos he cranked out recently were most satisfactory. At some point I'm going to throw at least a couple of quid in his direction in order to ensure he doesn't get a proper job.
It was like that when he made his last post. It's possible that if you always log on invisibly, that's what happens.

But yes, I'd like him back too.
Actually instead of free cash I might bung for a Dr. A action figure, but I have a strange feeling they're going to end high.
Mr Dave wrote:
It was like that when he made his last post. It's possible that if you always log on invisibly, that's what happens.

But yes, I'd like him back too.

I think he's got some heavy shit going down as others have said.

That or the Noseybonk costume has come to life and he's now imprisoned in his cellar by the big nosed fiend, possibly as part of some kind of Noseybonk breeding programme.
I'd also like to say that I miss Dr. A, in case he comes by here, so that he knows we're all thinking of him and that we all hope that he is well and are sending our best wishes.

Monkey on, Dr. A
I heard he died in the line of duty (producing more youtube videos). Freak accident with a "made in Taiwan" toy.
If it wasn't for cunting xthemusic spamming out shitty banjokazooieee videos, I would have seen that in my youtube subscription video thingy.

Also: Wtf is dancing yak? :S Is it Minter related?
I watched that until near the end and thought 'what the hell?' then promptly burst out laughing. Disturbing.
Well bollocks, I was outbid on a Dr. A doll, they all ended at £18.
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ]