Cryptic message! Win a DVD!
Decypher me do
Quote:
I an a yor dam cow
* walks up to Grim... with carnation in lapel and umbrella folded up under arm *
* puts down briefcase, picks up Grims... identical one *
* disappears into the night *
* is disappointed at the loss of the latest Razzle magazine *
The first person to decipher the message gets a DVD of their choice*!

* From the pile of DVDs that I have two of
Grim... wrote:
Quote:
I an a yor dam cow

Blimey, that's more cryptic than CUS on a lucid day.
Maniac Doorway?
MrD wrote:
Maniac Doorway?

Indeed. Can someone shut it, please?
rain cow monday?
A midway raccoon?
Who was it from?
"I am your damn cow!" (who uses text speak, how did you lose me, I'm a text speak talking cow, ffs!"
I moment a routine cow?

an = moment, yordam = routine in Turkish.
"I am a WOS Fan Boy"
Grim... wrote:
Quote:
I an a yor dam cow

woc mad Roy anal?

If that's right I'm not sure that I want the prize.
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Quote:
I an a yor dam cow

Blimey, that's more cryptic than CUS on a lucid day.

I entirely agree with that statement 100%.

Now, to work.

'cow' is 'woc' backwards - WoC. Hmm.

'yor dam' backwards is 'mad roy'. Sounds like some irate Scotsman. Oh, :attitude: Given the above, I'm guessing you mean WoS.

'a na i' - seems meaningless. Phonetically, it sounds like 'are not I', if you use the 'soft' sounds.

So... "WoC, WoC, are not I". You are declaring that you hold no allegiance to either of those sites? Ah! Is this a BETEO/BEEX loyalty test?

Do we all have to take it?

Is this MORE MODERATOR FACISM?

Grim... you really are the absolute worst. I deplore this heavy-handed and Stalinistic approach to the forum. You ungenerous, thoughtless, lazy, good-for-nothing.
It's opposites day!
I GIVE UP ONE THOUSAND LIFE POINTS AND
SUMMON IANNA YORDAMKOW TO THE FIELD

Grim... wrote:
Quote:
I an a yor dam cow

It wasn't spoken by a drunken Glaswegian, was it?
andyb wrote:
"I am a WOS Fan Boy"

Excellent work! I will post the list of DVDs that are available to choose from tonight.
Grim... wrote:
andyb wrote:
"I am a WOS Fan Boy"

Excellent work! I will post the list of DVDs that are available to choose from tonight.

WF?

Malc
Shift all the consonants one place, but skip one more if they would become vowels.
This is the worst thread ever. Worse even than CUS's' ones. Grim... should be punished.
It was predictive text'ed.
Stop making it worse!

I bet you're sitting there naked at the moment too. Just to make it worse.
That's rubbish, my explanation was far more entertaining, interesting, thought-out, and stuff. I take back all the nice things I said about you in that post Grim... and will no longer swallow.
Didn't get you a DVD though, did it? JEALOUS*!

*Actual jealousy may evaporate when the list of 'quality' DVDs is made public
And mine was rational and well reasoned. And wrong!
Grim... wrote:
Didn't get you a DVD though, did it? JEALOUS*!

That doesn't change the fact that there is NO TOPIC ICON FOR THIS THREAD MR. GRIM...

Methinks the glove is on the other foot now.
You are either sarcastic or mental.
Or both.
Whichever one fits in snugly with me saying 'Ho ho ho! Why, the man who was shouted at for asking people to give their topics a suitable icon, does himself now find he is without an icon for his own topic! Why, this really is just too rich. Like Grim...!'
So it's managed to pass you by that none of my threads have had icons since then?
Yeah CUS, Grim...s cast away my icons like some used dunky since the world went mental about them
Grim... wrote:
So it's managed to pass you by that none of my threads have had icons since then?

Well I don't normally bother reading any of yours. But 'Win a DVD' is quite persuasive. This is the first time I've noticed.
NO DUNKY CAN CONTAIN THE BABY-MAKING MIGHT OF GRIM...
Visit Wordsworth's houses. All of them.
hehe, that was in the wrong thread... :hat:
It sounded like one of the adverts for the Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA).

Run by an organisation of LIARS. LIARS, I say.
Page 1 of 1 [ 38 posts ]