The Last Guardian
Has a date and everything
lasermink wrote:
Well, I was never too bothered by the frame rate in Shadow of the Colossus (in fact, I am doing playthrough right now, and doing fine), so I guess I won't have too much of a problem with this, either.

I'm going to start my hard mode run through tonight to finish Thursday night! Whoop.
A rather good advert for us English folk, but why don't they show any visuals from the goddamn game!?

TOMORROW!

And my order from Amazon says it still hasn't been dispatched and it's 3 o'clock. HNNNGH.
Saturnalian wrote:
TOMORROW!

And my order from Amazon says it still hasn't been dispatched and it's 3 o'clock. HNNNGH.

It's trying to save you from crushing disappointment.
The Last Turkey in Tesco.
Do you have Amazon Prime Sat? They could technically dispatch it tomorrow and you could receive it the same day.
I don't! Waaah. It's almost 5 and the same still says dispatching "soon."
It's pretty common for a package to be sent at 8pm or so for next day delivery
Or sometimes the day after.
My prediction: you will wait for it to be delivered, the status will say "delivered" but you won't have it, and then in 3 days time you'll find that Yodel threw it over the fence into your neighbours garden and it landed on their compost heap.
ITS BEEN DISPATCHED!!!
It's with sodding Royal Mail. Well I ain't getting this in the morning then and maybe not on Friday at all. Fucking Royal Mail cunts.
Is it really expensive on the store?
I don't know but I imagine finding the collectors edition might be tricky tomorrow.
9:12am No sign of the postman.
Saturnalian wrote:
9:12am No sign of the postman.

Royal Mail usually deliver around 4pm for first post these days for me.
Calling it 'First post' implies you get a second...
10:28am Still no sign of the postman, I'm trying to decide whether I could have a shower and still hear a knock on the door or whether I should leave a note for the postman.
Shower with the window and front door wide open. You're bound to hear the postman then.
I do wonder if "I'm in the shower, come on in the doors open" would leave the wrong message.
Saturnalian wrote:
I do wonder if "I'm in the shower, come on in the doors open" would leave the wrong message.

"It's the blind man"
Saturnalian wrote:

Do you want the game or not?
We've been spending the last decade trying to shed the image of gamers being stay at home types who don't wash.
This game is awesome! Everything I hoped it would be.

Glad I decided to pick it up from GAME and take the day off.
No post, but I'm now adorning the The Last Guardian T-Shirt and waiting excitedly by the door!
Postman has been...

No fucking box for me. WTF!?!?
Saturnalian wrote:
Postman has been...

Amazon send their own couriers. It'll be fine.
The app says its with Royal Mail and I've got a RM tracking number. :(
Saturnalian wrote:
Postman has been...

Sweepstake? I say 9pm.
this is brillaint :)
Have you checked in the bin/behind the bushes/the tracking details?
Mr Dave wrote:

"... arrived at South Midlands Mail Centre on the 2016-12-09, and is now on its way to the local Delivery Office."

That doesn't sound like it's coming today.
Maybe, maybe not.
Saturnalian wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:

"... arrived at South Midlands Mail Centre on the 2016-12-09, and is now on its way to the local Delivery Office."

That doesn't sound like it's coming today.

Nope. :(
Much better on the second playthough now I've unlocked the bikinis.
This game seems to be mostly about waiting for a postman. I might give it a miss, though the shower scene sounded interesting.
There's an achievement for leaving the door open.
TheVision wrote:
There's an achievement for leaving the door open.

"The Last Goatse"
We've been having deliveries at 8pm, don't give up hope Sat!
7pm... not here.
Shit. Hope it arrives tomorrow, bud.
Tracking information: In the bin
And this is why we never ever ever pre-order...
Saturnalian wrote:
And this is why we never ever ever pre-order...

But you did anyway.
I'm guessing you don't have Prime then? Whilst Amazon are pretty good at everything else, I don't think they're very good at getting games to you on day one.
Also: In december.
9.30am No sign. If it doesn't come today I'm going to Fuck Someone Up.
What does the tracking say?
"Ready for delivery"

That better mean an actual postman or woman currently has it in their van.
Page 5 of 7 [ 304 posts ]