Hallo, I'm new.
Be excellent to me, yes?

I was actually terrified of joining this, but Davydd's bullied me into it. 2563 If there are any stupid typos in any of my posts, .know that that's Davydd spacking over the keyboard. he migHT SouNd Intelligent, but he's an idiot really.

So, yeh, hello, I'm Tam :D
Hello.

We need a Bill & Ted style welcome.
STATION!

*ahem*

Welcome, Tam.
Hallo, Tam. Party on, and that.

I proper love you.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
I proper love you.

Awww :D
Is Rit joining as well?
Grim... wrote:
Davydd Grimm wrote:
I proper love you.

Awww :D

begurk, more like. :spew:

Hello Tam.
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Is Rit joining as well?

:)

hi Tam
Hello! Are you joining the BEEX WAGs group?
Bwahahaha! Genius!
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Is Rit joining as well?

:luv:
I'm going to dress up as Tam from Rodland for Halloween this year :D
Hello Tam. I work with someone called Tam. Are you from Bristol, sound like Lloyd Grossman, and a 32 year old man? If not, I'm not interested in anything you could possibly have to say, and I don't understand why you're here. Davvyyd Grriim and his kind aren't welcome here. We don't tolerate the Welsh.
The things ladies have to do to get sexual attention off Davydd :rolls eyes:
.. I'm from Nottingham, make high pitched squeaky noises half the time, and I'm a 17 year old lass... ?:|

I'll shuffle away quietly now.
Well, do you know anyone who is from Bristol, sounds like Lloyd Grossman, and is a 32 year old man?

I'm getting desperate :(

Welcome to the forum!
I'll try and hunt one down for you, and let you know if I get anywhere :)
I can do a Lloyd Grossman impression. And, I'm quite likely to bum you.
But have you got Bristols, Jonny?

I bet Mr Dave could do a Lloyd Grossman impression!
Hi Tam, is your first name River?
GazChap wrote:

Or Simon? Or Gabriel or Regan?
</geek>
Edit: Also, just know in advance that I'm a bit of an idiot ?:|
Good, our last one left recently.

[hides]
You'll fit right in then.

Hi!
Tam. Imagine that you're in a club and Davydd has said 'The others should be around here somewhere... stay here a sec, I'm just going to see if I can get a signal. Imagine that 'the others' have seen Davydd and you, and have descended rapidly to ask confusing questions and spread worrying lies about Davydd, in the hope that later that night you'll timidly ask "Davydd, do you really have a secret fetish for me wearing tartan slippers and carrying an umbrella?"

Run Tam. Run back to Rodland!
BTW, I like your use of the traditional 'hallo' rather than that bastardised version we stole from the Yanks.

Two BEEX bucks for you!*

* Redeemable nowhere.
I know a thirty two year old man. He isn't from Bristol, doesn't sound like Lloyd Grossman and isn't called Tam though.

Hi Tam! Welcome to BETEO.
Grim... wrote:
GazChap wrote:

Or Simon? Or Gabriel or Regan?
</geek>

It would be amazing from my perspective if it was 'Tim'

If you have not used a timtam as a straw for a cup of tea, I seriously, seriously urge you to do so.

You get a TimTam, bite off two opposing corners (across the diagonal), pop one end in your tea, and then suck hard on the other end (fnarff) until the tea moves through the entire biscuit. After that you'll have approximately 3 seconds to get the whole biscuit into your mouth before it collapses from the inside out.

The result however is a magnificently melted biscuit that tastes like pure excellence.

You can also do it with penguins, but, it's not as good. Buy TimTam's today, people.
Well done. You've ruined one of the best chocolate biscuits with manky vegetable stew juice.
myoptika wrote:
BTW, I like your use of the traditional 'hallo' rather than that bastardised version we stole from the Yanks.

It's not traditional though. It's a fairly obscure variant that was popularized with a fierce patriotism by the Daily Mail-types of the mid-late 1800s and early 1900s, largely in reaction to the popularizing of "Hello", and the fact that "Hullo" and "Hallo" were already in use for other, different things.

It's sort of comforting to know that Britain was already going "Oh GOD now what have they done, they have NO class, quick darling, let's all pretend that we've been using this CHARMING old-fashioned, proper French word for years now. Honestly, they'll never learn, will they?", as far back as say, 1850.

Tam, I hope you are paying attention to all of this by the way.
Grim... wrote:
Well done. You've ruined one of the best chocolate biscuits with manky vegetable stew juice.

If you don't like tea, try it with Milo:
I agree with CUS.
Myoptika doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. BOO! BOOOOOO!
Oh, Tam's here. Hello! I'll not mention the goose.
CUS wrote:
Myoptika doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. BOO! BOOOOOO!

I agree with - eeeeeeeeeerk *wrenched away from keyboard*
CUS wrote:

Tam, I hope you are paying attention to all of this by the way.

Will there be a test?
eh up me duck...

Where is the polar bear? I think that is probably the best/worst welcome.
It's here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=466&p=13957&hilit=polar#p13957

Oh, Tam, please go here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=448
And vote at random since you probably don't know who the candidates are, nor care who 'wins' ;)
I'm slightly lost as to whom you are. But I'm sure you're excellent.

So er... :munkeh:
What she doesn't realise is that having wandered into the isolated underground base of survivalists...
Welcome to BeeX, Tam. The Emergency Exits are here, here and here, but remember to take the shears from the hook situated here as Dimrill's beard has grown round them. Hope you like Coco Pops.
I hope you're not one of those "Moshers", Tam? We don't like sorts like that round here, you know.

:metul:
Yo-ho and Ahoy Tam!

(I was pretty addicted to Yo-Ho, Ahoy! at one point. Those cuddly pirates were very cute.)

Welcome to the board and all that! Hope you like it here and, um, stuff. :)
Page 1 of 2 [ 77 posts ]