Bits and Bobs 49
The end is coming !
MrChris wrote:
Yes, they are undoubtedly a style icon from the outside. On the inside they’re currently a throwback to the 90s. I think the TV screen is actually a miniature CRT.

I also am a style icon from the outside.
Cras wrote:
MrChris wrote:
Yes, they are undoubtedly a style icon from the outside. On the inside they’re currently a throwback to the 90s. I think the TV screen is actually a miniature CRT.

I also am a style icon from the outside.

And a throwback to the 90's on the inside?
And you’re also a throwback to the 90s on the inside!
All of this is true.
I started listening to the D&D is for Nerds podcast. Only two episodes in but I love it already. Hope the campaign is good.
Mr Russell wrote:
I started listening to the D&D is for Nerds podcast. Only two episodes in but I love it already. Hope the campaign is good.

Have you tried Critical Role?
Squirt wrote:

Good Work! I'd have been a bit annoyed that after all that chasing and arm-locking they didn't call the cops, but I imagine they can't be bothered with the paperwork for a bag of shopping. Still a bottle of wine ain't too shabby!

I was quite looking forward to taking him back to the shop in full view of everyone, but it was their choice and I'd happily do it again.
Mr Russell wrote:

"The coat is far too big!"
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:

No but if it’s similar I’ll try it out thank you.
Grim... wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:

"The coat is far too big!"

Exactly. It sounds like they’re going to have a lot of fun with it. I wish HarmonQuest hadn’t been filmed for some weird paywall channel as that was great from the teaser episode as well.
It is really good. Some of the fights have been hilarious. And the bit with the throne!
Ah, Kriffpum Pumkriff and his cat... the cat holds a massive grudge after that stasis trap :)

I think I’m about 50 episodes in, on their third campaign. One of my favourites is the Northern Bounty side quest - they’re doing different characters for a 12 episode mini campaign, it’s very very funny.
I tried the first episode of D&D is for nerds this morning. Do they get over the giggling soon?
Their sister show Plumbing the Death Star is also required listening for comedy fans.
Mr Russell wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:

No but if it’s similar I’ll try it out thank you.

It's a bunch of professional voice actors playing D&D, and is very good though there's a hell of a lot of it.
The first campaign is about 110 episodes, and they're 15 or so into campaign 2.
https://geekandsundry.com/shows/critical-role/
Giving up caffeine is so tiring :(
Page 60 of 60 [ 2972 posts ]