Cotta8e
Octage
DavPaz wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
I can't believe I just watched that whole game of Mafia.

As did I. I have little memory of the actual event, to be fair :D

When Kov investigated Gaz... good grief.

My reaction made me LOL.
Just wanted to also say that Emelia is absolutely lovely. Funny, intelligent, really pleasant. Good hair.
DavPaz wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
I can't believe I just watched that whole game of Mafia.

As did I. I have little memory of the actual event, to be fair :D

When Kov investigated Gaz... good grief.

Ffs.... I am shit at mafia
Where are the pictures, dammit!?
Every time this gets bumped I think it might be Pete having posted photos!

:D
ATTENTION!

Attachment:
BeexCottage2017-64.jpg

I have now finished the photos. Now if only I had an album on Peex to upload them to, eh?
You have now! Upload away!
Ta! Done! The Resident Beex Ghost thanks you.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Attachment:
BeexCottage2017-40.jpg

(Whoooo!)
God love ya, Pete. Fab pics.
Truly excellent pictures, Pete.
Christopher Lloyd is the Beex Cottage ghost?
TheVision wrote:
You have now! Upload away!

Where are the pics?
Great shots there, Pete. Looks like a good place to fly from actually with that nice empty field.
I have also added my technicolor nonsense to the end of Pete's brooding masterpieces
Zardoz wrote:
Great shots there, Pete. Looks like a good place to fly from actually with that nice empty field.

Gaz got out his drone but it demanded an immediate compulsory software update. As far as I'm aware, he didn't launch it.
Kern wrote:
Gaz got out his drone but it demanded an immediate compulsory software update. As far as I'm aware, he didn't launch it.

I managed to do the software update (270MB) by piggybacking off Jacket's personal hotspot on his phone :)

I then took it out for a short flight - but I was being hounded by my app the entire time I was in the air. Turns out that that field is right on the edge of a big red zone on the NATS maps thanks to proximity to Derby Airport or something like that, and flying there is highly unadvised and maybe illegal.
Thankfully there's no software to interfere with my fun. :metul:
Lovely pics, Pete :)

Also, props for being possibly one of the only people in the world to get a photo of me with a non-neutral facial expression.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
GazChap wrote:
Kern wrote:

I managed to do the software update (270MB) by piggybacking off Jacket's personal hotspot on his phone :)

I then took it out for a short flight - but I was being hounded by my app the entire time I was in the air. Turns out that that field is right on the edge of a big red zone on the NATS maps thanks to proximity to Derby Airport or something like that, and flying there is highly unadvised and maybe illegal.

That's the missile silo under the tennis court.
Pete, that picture of Mat Hurst looking round is awesome.

Loads of other cool ones too. Good work!
Awesome pics, as always Pete :kiss: I love that you manage to get Gaz smiling for once :D
Curiosity wrote:
Pete, that picture of Mat Hurst looking round is awesome.

Loads of other cool ones too. Good work!

That's my fave too. :)
Great pics, Pete. Hopefully one day you can afford to shoot in colour
When I were a lad oop North we couldn't afford colour nor proper heat, we used to sit around a lukewarm chestnut in the hearth rubbing our little shivering pale light grey hands until a little rosy dark grey come into 'em. I dint see colour till I went on holiday to Scarborough, where tha mayor and Bobby Davro opened a special stretch of seafront pavement holding the region's first bit o' colour, a bright chalk oversize visage of Richard Whitey playing with his tie. Eee, we all flocked round to see his shiny jolly ochre face and off-green suit. Then it rained and dint stop till next July.

No, black and white were good enough for me favver an 'is favver, so I don't right 'old wi' this colour lark.

An you know who's daft aipeth enuff to splash for sepia? Them Lanc-bastards, that's who.
It's a Skull, It's a skull, It's a, it's a, it's a skull.. No Way!
American cottage increases the Ice potential.
Why are you awake?

In other news, disappointingly we weren't parked here today.
Is Smirnoff Ice really low in alcohol, or are you just all degenerate alcoholics?
Bamba wrote:
Is Smirnoff Ice really low in alcohol, or are you just all degenerate alcoholics?

The latter
Bamba wrote:

Both
It's 4%, so you're going to need quite a number of them to get drunk.
Unless you're me, in which case half a whiff of the vapours up my nose will be enough.
Grim... wrote:

Unless you're Gaz, in which case just a couple should do it.
Grim... wrote:

Well that's not like ludicrously low, and presumably you're tanning these in addition to drinking decent booze.
4% is like a mid-strength beer. It's plenty strong enough.
Jem wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Unless you're Gaz, in which case just a couple should do it.

:DD
It works well in the nature of a 'punishment/challenge'. It's easy to strawpedo (unless it's out the fucking freezer) and isn't much of any kind of bother unless you happen, perchance, to be already in the middle of a drinking session or hungover.
Depends on your definition of "any kind of bother" because I only had one but it gave me fucking heartburn for 3 days.
Lonewolves wrote:

4% is only mid-strength in silly hipster beer world. But anyway, when you couple that with only 250ml 275ml as well it's hardly the most violent of punishments :)
Cras wrote:
unless you happen, perchance, to be already in the middle of a drinking session or hungover.

So, the entire time then?
Grim... wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:

4% is only mid-strength in silly hipster beer world. But anyway, when you couple that with only 250ml 275ml as well it's hardly the most violent of punishments :)

4% is low-strength in silly hipster beer world.
It's certainly low-strength in real beer world.

BEER BRINGS US TOGETHER
Page 17 of 18 [ 857 posts ]