Cotta8e
Octage
I have 20 names on the list so far. More people are obviously welcome.

Yay Cottage!

Yottage!
Bank details the same?
IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR
Only Grim... and I are in on the ground floor.
Jem wrote:
Bank details the same?

Yep
Ta. You have deposits for Gaz & I. :)
Curiosity wrote:
Two things need to happen.

1 - More people confirm attendance

2 - People give me money for the deposit

£30 quid each should do for now.

I have thus far received £60 from Team MaliCool and £100 from Mr Dave.

Cheers!

PM your transfer details and I shall ping you the money, matey. :)
Ta for deposits so far

Let me know if you have paid but it isn't showing in the first post.
Please add Mat, Carly and HOC#64 to the "interested" list. The latter won't confirm until after MeatUp, though.
Deposits paid.
Have you set up a fucking PayPal account yet?

;)
Right!

We need to pay the rest of this at some point soon.

We could also do with some more people committing to this weekend of sheer joy.
I haven't paid anything yet... I am clearly a bad person.

Can you PM all the relevant details and I'll get it sorted in the next couple of days.

I'm definitely in by the way but I'll be going home Sunday morning again like last time.
Guys,

Huge rule change of great importance:

To be Ticket to Ride World Champion, not only do you have to win the World Championships, BUT you also have to get the longest train. The thinking is that this rewards style and panache.
And Thrilling Heroics.
Right.

There are 22ish people on the list.

The cottages cost 2400 for the pair. (The regular cost is just north of 3000 quid, though I do see that for available dates the current sale prices put it pretty close to our deal, which I've not seen before).

Anyway!

22*100 = 2200
24*100 = 2400

So clearly to make this easy for all concerned, let's get 24 people confirmed and then everyone can pay me £100 and it's all good!

Come on, people, you know you want to!
If we get more than 24 then it can pay for shit like food and if he tries to get me with the electricity fee again.
Mimi and Russ should come.
Really wish were able to, but whilst my mother can't walk, awaiting her knee op, we don't have anyone to look after the Coddlet.
Sounds more like an electrickery fee!
I have asked Rach if her and Danny want to come again this year. Also Gilly.
Mimi wrote:
Really wish were able to, but whilst my mother can't walk, awaiting her knee op, we don't have anyone to look after the Coddlet.

He's more than welcome to come too, though I understand if you'd rather not.

Feel free to pop in if you don't, though. Would be lovely to see you.
I asked my rock star mate. I will ask him again.
MaliA wrote:
I asked my rock star mate. I will ask him again.

Give it up; Pinot ain't coming.
Curiosity wrote:
Mimi wrote:

He's more than welcome to come too, though I understand if you'd rather not.

Feel free to pop in if you don't, though. Would be lovely to see you.

Unless everyone wants to be used as human trampolines for the entire weekend :D

We might pop in for a half hour one day if we can find an NT place to visit nearby on the weekend, just to come and hug you all up xxx
Pretty much confirmed out for me. :-[
Bobbyaro wrote:
Pretty much confirmed out for me. :-[

GTFO.

Or GTFI.

Whichever one expresses disbelief and tells you to come to the damn cottage.
Finances are looking better for me, I'm not down to be call on that weekend, just need to work on the wife, and see if I can book the days off around the weekend for transport etc... So I'd say I'm now at 75% yes.
Congrats to:

Mr Dave
Cras
Jem
Gaz

They have all paid in full!

Wouldn't you like to be cool like them?
Thanks to Jazzy and Joan's for being BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE.
How much do I need to give you?
Cottage buildup doesn't start until the BBQ is out of the way.

I'll pay shortly :)
MaliA wrote:
How much do I need to give you?

£140
Lonewolves wrote:
Cottage buildup doesn't start until the BBQ is out of the way.

I'll pay shortly :)

Ta.
Congrats to Malc for being a hero and paying, though I think we might ban the kilt this year.
MaliA and MrsA have become the latest HEROES to pay for the cottage.

We are still way short and need people to pay up, please, as I'm overdue in paying the chap and currently have a rather large shortfall that will be annoying to make up entirely by myself.

Sorry to be a downer there. Please do come though! Lots of fun! New faces encouraged and welcomed! Games! Quiz! Food! Fun!
Might not be mrsA.
MaliA wrote:
Might not be mrsA.

Unacceptable.
Curiosity wrote:
Sorry to be a downer there.

You're not being a downer, you're asking people to pay the money they fucking well owe. I realise this is technically nothing to do with me as I'm not coming but it's the kind of inconsiderate bullshit that massively boils my piss. If you've signed up to something with shitloads of warning that you'll need to pay and you don't--thus leaving out of pocket the poor bastard who's only crime was to try and sort something on your behalf--then you're being a cunt. Stop being a cunt.
I wouldn't go quite that far, myself :)
Curio forgot to book it on the right date last year. This is his penance.

(I am going to pay on Monday)
Curiosity wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Might not be mrsA.

Unacceptable.

Might be Pinot, mate.
I paid in February.
Bamba wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Sorry to be a downer there.

You're not being a downer, you're asking people to pay the money they fucking well owe. I realise this is technically nothing to do with me as I'm not coming but it's the kind of inconsiderate bullshit that massively boils my piss. If you've signed up to something with shitloads of warning that you'll need to pay and you don't--thus leaving out of pocket the poor bastard who's only crime was to try and sort something on your behalf--then you're being a cunt. Stop being a cunt.

:this: (minus the sweary)

By the way Curio, not sure why I even checked, as I won't be going, but your total is wrong in the first post - the numbers add up to £1250, so there's £50 somewhere. Obviously still quite a bit short though.
I am a useless fool and haven't paid yet, though will be able to in total Monday. Also to my chagrin noticed I'll have to turn up the Saturday morning, as have a ticket to see the most excellent Public Service Broadcasting the Friday night.
Lonewolves wrote:
(I am going to pay on Monday)

Cunt
Page 3 of 18 [ 857 posts ]