Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Beex Noire : Day 5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:26 
ugvm'er at heart...

There was a different atmosphere in the club today, a funk hung in the air, and not just because of the slow riff being played over and over by the bass player.

There were some cocks missing from this hen house, who could it be.

Slightly Green had been found… murdered.
She had been Kidnapped, strangled and dismembered. The police have discovered parts of her body hidden throughout the neighborhood, her head and right leg were found in separate catch basins, her torso was found in a storm drain, her left leg was found in an alley, and her arms were found in a sewer.

Slightly Green was a Townie and the Femme Fatale
Femme Fatale wrote:
Wealthy and sophisticated, you know how to make men do what you want, and what you want is always materialistic. A serial divorcee, this marriage didn't go how you planned, you didn't love him, but you didn't want him dead, not yet anyway.

Gazchap is also missing, and has been found, face down in the gutter, drowned in 6 inches of water, with the imprint of an Italian loafer on the back of his head.

Gazchap was a Townie and the Club Owner
Club Owner wrote:
Fat and sleazy. Whisky and cigars are your vice, plus the occasional waitress or two. You hate the club, but love the money it brings.

Also.

Malia has skipped town and moved north, and is now too busy writing letters to MPs and directing amateur dramatics to take part. modkill by request

Malia was a Townie and the kitchen porter
Kitchen Porter wrote:
Keen and eager, you want to do well, you want your own restaurant at some point. Making bar snacks and burgers is the start, you have so many ideas! Hopefully the chef and the club owner are interested and willing to listen.

[playerlist]
Squirt
Craster
Goddess Jasmine
Mr Russell
Gilly
Curiosity
TheVision
Mimi
kalmar
KovacsC
Craig
Joans
flis
[/playerlist]

Prizes for being in character, sticking to the theme and keeping the story going.

You will be voting to hand someone over to the cops.

Voting rules are as follows:
http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/
With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, and 10 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

If a majority is not reached, at the end of the "day" the person with the most votes will be handed over to the cops, regardless of whether it is an overall majority or not. if there is a draw, then the day will be extended for a length of time that i decide, where as soon as someone takes the lead, they will be voted out.
If it is still a draw after the "golden vote" period, then all players who have the highest number of votes will be taken away to the big house.

Day 5 ends Friday at 2pm

Can a mod do the dead thread thing please for Malia, Slightly Green and gazchap please.

Post subject: Re: Beex Noire : Day 5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:35 

I hope this doesn't mean the end of those delicious bar snacks, and another lovely lady killed before her time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:36 
Sleepyhead

I predict the Hooker guessed that the baddies would avoid Craster, and did likewise.

Be I correct, Cras?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:40 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Unfortunately not. A pleasant night for me, a less useful night for the town. And the mafia have offed the only other confirmed townie I had in my pocketbook, too.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:44 
Sleepyhead

What do make of DP's claim that Flis is a townie? Seems a bit obvious to be a bluff, do I take it at face value.

Which gives us her and Cras as reliable.

Not sure who to suspect today, really. My other two suspects after DP both just died as Townies (well, one moved away).

Some impressive misquoting from Gilly yesterday, but I think she's just a misguided Townie.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:45 
Master of dodgy spelling....

Not a great night for the Town

*skiffle*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:47 

well I will [vote:Mr Russell] as he voted with DavPaz

Unless there is a better option

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:48 
Excellent Member

What the holy fuck....The boss is dead? I better get paid for the rest of this week, goddamn mafia. That dame in the dress just means I got one less pretty thing to look at but still a shame, that guy Joans looks a little sad about it. Or maybe that's just coz the pickles took a hit. Goddamn drunken, trigger happy assholes.

It's unlike the Italians to be subtle or play a waiting game and I think we know the hooker spent time with at least 2 townies, MaliA and Slightly Green, if we believe what they said. I'm gonna assume they were too worried about the hooker makin' them, the scummy bastards.

We gotta catch these motherfucking murdering bastards soon. Has the SK only targeted women so far? Is that intentional, the sick fuck?

Anyway...I'll fire up the grill but if I ain't getting paid tonight it ain't going on tomorrow. *sniffs open pack of sausages and pulls back in disgust* These'll do. Anyone want breakfast?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:50 

This is how the voting ended last night..

Quote:
Beex Noire : Day 4

VOTE UPDATE

malia: 1 (Mimi)
gilly: 1 (MaliA)
craster: 2 (DavPaz, Mr Russell)
davpaz: 7 (Craster, Curiosity, Gilly, Goddess Jasmine, TheVision, GazChap, Slightly Green)

Not voted: 6 (squirt, kalmar, kovacsc, craig, joans, flis)

With 17 players alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch, and 13 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

So other than me as I am a Townie, there were 5 others that did not vote...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 
Sleepyhead

*plays bass*

*spies an unfamiliar figure through the smoke*

How long has kalmar been here???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:59 
Ready for action

Curiosity wrote:
What do make of DP's claim that Flis is a townie? Seems a bit obvious to be a bluff, do I take it at face value.

Which gives us her and Cras as reliable.

Not sure who to suspect today, really. My other two suspects after DP both just died as Townies (well, one moved away).

Some impressive misquoting from Gilly yesterday, but I think she's just a misguided Townie.

*lights cigarette*
Really? Would you like to show me where? I don't think I misquoted anything, I made a point, you denied it and I then provided the quotes to prove it.

I am about 75% sure you're a baddy.

Curiosity wrote:
*plays bass*

*spies an unfamiliar figure through the smoke*

How long has kalmar been here???

Didn't I say that yesterday?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:04 
Sleepyhead

Gilly - look back at the quote you used. It was in direct reply to someone talking about the Mafia. I said that it would be stupid for the Mafia to take no action with there being several detective roles.

You made it look like that somehow meant the town power roles should role claim, when it meant nothing of the sort.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 
Ready for action

Curiosity wrote:
Gilly - look back at the quote you used. It was in direct reply to someone talking about the Mafia. I said that it would be stupid for the Mafia to take no action with there being several detective roles.

You made it look like that somehow meant the town power roles should role claim, when it meant nothing of the sort.

Ah, I see what you mean. I read it as Craster wondering why the mafia were not doing anything (which gives us no info) and you replying that there was no mileage in the investigative roles sitting about and not telling us anything. Oops. why else was I suspicious of you? If you could tell me, that would be great then I could make a judgement from there x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:14 
Ready for action

In that case, my current top pick for baddies is GJ and I'm still curious why we haven't seen much of kalmar.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 
Sleepyhead

Gilly wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Ah, I see what you mean. I read it as Craster wondering why the mafia were not doing anything (which gives us no info) and you replying that there was no mileage in the investigative roles sitting about and not telling us anything. Oops. why else was I suspicious of you? If you could tell me, that would be great then I could make a judgement from there x

I was voting for Craig, as he's not spoken in days. And then I switched to DP after the Craster role claim.

Also, I'm generally shifty, and you're jealous of my bass playing skills.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:19 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

#Something inside me just wasn't willing to sanction the idea that repeatedly hitting a fish counted as 'music'.#

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:32 

Try skiffle... you can do your washing at the same time.... :DD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 
Ready for action

Ok, I still don't trust you Curio but I no longer want to beat you up and hand you to the police. Take that as a lesson.
Looking back, I don't think GazChap did anything that could have been percieved as annoying the mob so was it just random?
They could have targetted me, so either didn't because
a) I was of no interest
b) I was naming one of theirs
c) I was naming someone not connected to them and they wanted me to keep doing that.

GazChap was quite chatty but wasn't really voicing great suspicions about any particular person.

They could have targetted a quiet one, but if they aren't one of the quiet ones and a few of us have been suggesting looking at the quiet ones, an opinion which over the last day or so has been gaining some traction, they would want to leave as many quiet ones as alive as possible for us to get tangled up with.

I'm disappointed MaliA decided to move away, he wasn't being as quiet as some people and he was keeping our numbers up (despite consistently voting for me the pest.)

My main people of interest are still Goddess Jasmine and kalmar.

I am going to [vote:Goddess Jasmine]

I named her on day one I think and haven't been comfortable with her ever since. She voted for DavPaz as soon as Craster revealed his true identity, instead of at least questioning him about it. That struck me as a mafia trying to show how against the mafia they are. I have been vocal about her and I haven't been killed off. A quiet person wasn't targetted leaving lots of quiet people for us to point the target at, meaning the mfia could be hiding in plain site.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 

As Craster has pointed out, GazChap was a confirmed townie, so if he was still alive, there'd be less places for the mafia to hide.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 13:13 
Ready for action

Heh, here's my list from earlier

Squirt
Goddess Jasmine
DavPaz
Mr Russell
TheVision
Mimi
KovacsC
Craig
Joans

So far, one of them is proven mafia...are the rest of them all still alive? where the hell are they?!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 13:20 
Awesome
Yes

We only have one confirmed good person now, yes? Craster should pick a person for us to vote for, as he's not going to have an agenda.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 13:24 
Ready for action

oh, there's one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 14:20 

Gilly wrote:
Heh, here's my list from earlier

Squirt
Goddess Jasmine
DavPaz
Mr Russell
TheVision
Mimi
KovacsC
Craig
Joans

So far, one of them is proven mafia...are the rest of them all still alive? where the hell are they?!

Your list of what? People that aren't you?

Listen, bud, you're not exactly gleaming white in this joint yourself. I've tried my best to analyse what's been going on these last few days, but folks keep locking up innocents anyway. You've not helped matters in that.

Day one: Gospvg, locked up, innocent
Day two: Bobby, locked up, innocent
Day three: didn't vote

You redeem yourself on Day 4: Davpaz - baddy, but was this a calculated risk after people started to perhaps link the two of you in their minds as being partners in more than just narration?

That's right! You were lovers! Or... baddies. Not sure.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 18:32 
Best
Board Mother

Gilly wrote:
My main people of interest are still Goddess Jasmine and kalmar.

I am going to [vote:Goddess Jasmine]

I named her on day one I think and haven't been comfortable with her ever since. She voted for DavPaz as soon as Craster revealed his true identity, instead of at least questioning him about it. That struck me as a mafia trying to show how against the mafia they are. I have been vocal about her and I haven't been killed off. A quiet person wasn't targetted leaving lots of quiet people for us to point the target at, meaning the mfia could be hiding in plain site.

Are you for real? I gave my reasons for switching my vote when I did it, they are the same as Curios. You strike me as trying to muddy the waters and change the facts at any given opportunity.
Quote:
c) I was naming someone not connected to them and they wanted me to keep doing that.

Could be!

You do have a point in that females are being targeted, that possibly means that me or Flis have had it tonight.

How come that was the first mafia kill then?

In all honesty, for all we know Craster and Curio could be mafia and gave up Davpaz to make them look better (I don't think so though, I'm inclined to trust Craster, but Curio can be sneaky).

Can't believe we've had two mod kills both townies. :(

We could possibly get mod kills of Craig and Kalmar soon too.

I'll have a think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 
Best
Board Mother

Craster, do you have any thoughts on who we should vote for?

I suspect that quiet ones are likely to get modkilled anyway, so prob not worth wasting a vote on them.

I'm heavily fossing Gilly at the moment, she just appears to be muddying the waters as far as I can see.
I shall be leaving for band practice in the next 30 mins.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 
Sleepyhead

Jesus, it's quiet. Are you all in awe of my bass playing skills?

It seems that if you speak up and vote, you're immediately a suspect. I was half tempted to say nothing and sit back, but we NEED discussion and we NEED more people voting.

Craig? Kalmar? Squirt? Russ? You guys around at all?

[vote:craig]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:14 
Best
Board Mother

Curiosity wrote:
Jesus, it's quiet. Are you all in awe of my bass playing skills?

It seems that if you speak up and vote, you're immediately a suspect. I was half tempted to say nothing and sit back, but we NEED discussion and we NEED more people voting.

Craig? Kalmar? Squirt? Russ? You guys around at all?

[vote:craig]

:this:

Likely a wasted vote though Curio, I suspect he just isn't going to come back.

Would like to hear what Craster has to say before I leave.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 
Excellent Member

Goddess Jasmine wrote:

You do have a point in that females are being targeted, that possibly means that me or Flis have had it tonight.

You need your eyes testing, sugar...I'm all man *grabs sweaty, stained crotch of sweat pants* Wanna test it out? Been a while but I got the goods if you've the time, baby, hahaha!

Honestly, I don't know what to make of the level of paranoia in this room, it stinks *sniffs* Oh, that's me..*sniffs* nah, it's the rancid bacon. What was I saying? Oh yeah, a lot of paranoia going on in here, none of us are safe from the cells or the killers with nothing other than hear say to go on.

I think the mafia would be playing a dumb game to vote for one of their own as soon as they were 'outed' by Craster. Don't make no sense. Especially seeing as we're sending people down on a majority vote these days.

This investigator is making me uneasy...maybe they're just throwing enough shit around, hoping that some of it sticks. Which could be a dangerous game to be playing.

I'm gonna take a look back through the voting logs to check who did what, when. I ain't trusting what most of you say, your actions might speak volumes, though.

Hey Joans, I got you some more pickles, man.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:59 

flis wrote:
Hey Joans, I got you some more pickles, man.

Om nom nom. Oh flis, if only you were a woman, I might buy you a drink.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:07 
SupaMod
"Praisebot"

It is very quiet isn’t it? I haven’t been able to join in as much as I’d like but that’s because I’ve been working.... working on my solo career! I can’t wait to ditch this band and branch out on my own.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:23 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

I don't know any more about anyone than anyone else does, at this stage.

However, I'm suspicious of Curiosity for 4 main reasons:

1) This post just reads as extremely iffy for some reason
viewtopic.php?p=607053#p607053

2) Voting for the person that was keeping Davpaz from hanging

3) Immediately trying to get confirmation on what had happened with the hooker overnight - as if to find out a pattern to their activities to avoid getting caught by them in future

4) He's Curiosity

So, and sorry if this is something of a finger of doom, [vote:Curiosity]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:45 

I'm happy to adhere to that reasoning. It's better than my own jumbled thoughts at this point.

[vote:Curiosity]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 
Awesome
Yes

I'm pretty sure we all agree that Craster is the only one who can be trusted, yes? Unless someone dissuades me from that I'll [vote:curiosity]

I can't believe not one of you has asked for my autograph yet!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 
Sleepyhead

:(

No dramatic role claim this time. I'm just a Townie trying to get people to friggin' talk.

Though, Craster, were I a bad guy, you'd be a long time dead! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 
Sleepyhead

Also, I was voting for a quiet one before the role claim, and switched to DavPaz straight after. I still don't see how that is suspicious, unless you also count every person who voted for him, and think they're more odd than the people either not voting or voting elsewhere.

Oh well, I suppose my reputation goes before me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:03 

Deservedly so, most of the time. [vote:Curiosity], you can't be alive this long and be a good guy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 
Excellent Member

At the risk of sticking my neck on the line, this does seem a little hasty, people.

This guy has been pissing me off with his constant bass playing all week but Christ, that ain't no reason to send him to the big house. These quiet people, skulking in the shadows, keeping their traps shut for fear of selling themselves out, they're the ones I'm worrying about. This Curiosity fella ain't really said nothing that worries me half as much.

I've been trying to figure out the lay of the land, seems like if you ain't being mentioned, you got no reason to jump in. Making it even easier to hide behind all the fuss in the foreground. For that reason, [vote:Squirt]

Hey, Joans, take it easy on the pickles, man. The layer of grease on that lid is thicker than my finger, I'm sure they're fine but don't blame me when you get heart burn, buddy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 

I'm not sure, Flis. I think the most quiet people may just have lost interest in playing rather than staying quiet as a tactic? Surely if the latter WERE the case then the 'lynch the quiet ones' posts would have brought them all out in a panic?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:22 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Curiosity wrote:
Also, I was voting for a quiet one before the role claim, and switched to DavPaz straight after. I still don't see how that is suspicious, unless you also count every person who voted for him, and think they're more odd than the people either not voting or voting elsewhere.

Oh well, I suppose my reputation goes before me.

It's equally likely not suspicious, but given that a mafia member was up for the vote, there's a damned good chance that one or both of the people keeping Davpaz' head off the block by voting for craig is/are mafia.

It's better info than I've got on anyone else, is all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 
Ready for action

Now I'm in an awkward situation. I spent a large part of yesterday (i think it was yesterday?) saying I was suspicious of Curio but no one else was agreeing with me and finally Curio managed to make me doubt myself. The post that Craster himself has highlighted is one of the ones I was suss of.
Craster doesn't appear to have any more info on curio and is just going on his gut. As much as I trust Craster being right before and I am happy to follow him, I'm not sure that us all blindly voting for curio is a good idea without at least utilising independant thought on the matter.
If I don't vote for curio and he is guilty i would hope that my previous attitude toward him would make clear that I wasn't with him.
If I do vote for curio and he is innocent I'd feel a fool for following craster who has explained he has no more knowledge than us on curio, simply because we know we can trust craster. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do.

If curio was innocent, I would be looking at GJ as I have been saying and maybe mimi. She seemed to jump on me earlier for my vote to Gj. This could just be her not trusting me but it seemed weird.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 
ugvm'er at heart...

Beex Noire : Day 5

VOTE UPDATE

squirt: 1 (flis)
mr russell: 1 (KovacsC)
craig: 1 (Curiosity)
goddess jasmine: 1 (Gilly)
curiosity: 4 (Craster, Mimi, Mr Russell, Joans)

Not voted: 5 (squirt, goddess jasmine, thevision, kalmar, craig)

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, and 10 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

3 hours to go.

There will be a cull this weekend for non-participants. 1 post in the past 2 "days" will be enough to save you from a modkill, for now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:19 

*Skiffle* if there is enough reason for me to change my vote, I will do so...

it reminds me.... We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 

ok ok more jokes...

"A man enters a Club, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home."

Well it make me laugh... back to the skiffling...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:29 

ok ok another.....

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 

Gilly wrote:

...and maybe mimi. She seemed to jump on me earlier for my vote to Gj. This could just be her not trusting me but it seemed weird.

For a narrative voice you're rather unsure of the story you're telling. I questioned your 'list' which seemed to just be a list of pretty much everyone but yourself. I didn't even mention Goddess Jasmine. In case you need to refresh your memory on the story you're apparently telling:

Mimi wrote:

Your list of what? People that aren't you?

Listen, bud, you're not exactly gleaming white in this joint yourself. I've tried my best to analyse what's been going on these last few days, but folks keep locking up innocents anyway. You've not helped matters in that.

Day one: Gospvg, locked up, innocent
Day two: Bobby, locked up, innocent
Day three: didn't vote

You redeem yourself on Day 4: Davpaz - baddy, but was this a calculated risk after people started to perhaps link the two of you in their minds as being partners in more than just narration?

That's right! You were lovers! Or... baddies. Not sure.

I don't have any certain feelings about Goddess Jasmine, she's on my radar and if someone provides a convincing argument, or, better, evidence, as to why she might be dodgy then I'll be voting to lock her up, but at the moment I have more reason to trust Craster, who at least we know is a good guy over someone who has tried to rewrite history and muddy the story through taking things out of context on multiple occasions whilst they weave their complex and often plain wrong storyline.

:KISS: (love you really, outside of your scum persona)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:35 
Sleepyhead

[vote: goddess jasmine]

May as well get someone else on more than one vote.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 

Curiosity wrote:

You mean other than you :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 
Sleepyhead

KovacsC wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Well, yes. As a Vanilla Townie I'm no great loss (other than to the band), but I'd rather someone else go.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 13:21 

Curiosity wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Well, yes. As a Vanilla Townie I'm no great loss (other than to the band), but I'd rather someone else go.

If you go does that mean I will get more solos......

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 13:49 
Ready for action

I'm sorry if it has appeared that I am misquoting or rewriting history or whatever, that isnt my intention at all. I am not really in a situation where I can grab quotes and build a post that way and I am often rushed so am just trying to contribute my thoughts. If I say something about one person and that person disagrees with the facts then of course they will dispute it and if they are correct they will be able to prove a misquote so I can't see that I would have anything to gain from doing that or that I would even get away with it!
Also, in this instance, I'm afraid Mimi I must throw the accusation of misquoting right back at you. That list wasn't a list of everyone except me (and before anyone says it, it also wasn't a list of everyone i thought was a baddy). What it was, as Im sure I stated at the time, was a list of people by the start of day three who hadn't voted and had contributed little so I thought were worthy of attention.
This list and the posts around it led to a firming of my suspicion of DavPaz because between me mentioning i wanted a list of thos who hadn't voted and me making the list, DavPaz put in a vote. this struck me as someone trying to remove themselves from a group of people perhaps about to be scrutinized.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next