Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: MafPaz: Day 6
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 
Paws for thought

I'd be quite surprised your friends the mafia types didn't vote for curio. Or at least some of them. I can't check now (hard to do this on the phone) but has anyone tried to push the opposite view in a slightly odd manner?

Post subject: MafPaz: Day 6
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:31 

Alarm wrote:
gospvg wrote:
Alarm has been too quiet in this game.

I wouldn't say that I've been "too quiet" - I've spoken more than some inhabitants. Joans makes a good case of why you are suspicious, and I've had my own suspicions about you for several days now.

I think we all have a suspicion of someone it's trying to find a confirmed mafia hit is what we need.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:32 
Excellent Member

Well sorry for voting for townies it's not like everyone else hasn't at some point, the gift of hindsight is a wonderful thing :(

I don't really have the mental capacity right now to vote for anyone as I have a beef hangover but if I was forced to go for anyone it might be gos right now. I keep flip flopping between talkative townie or bumbling goon.

Also fwiw flis I reckon your a townie right now..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:32 
Paws for thought

Mr Dave wrote:
I'd be quite surprised your friends the mafia types
damned autocomplete. Your friends was meant to be "if the". Don't know how it manage that

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 

LaceSensor wrote:
Well sorry for voting for townies it's not like everyone else hasn't at some point, the gift of hindsight is a wonderful thing :(

I don't really have the mental capacity right now to vote for anyone as I have a beef hangover but if I was forced to go for anyone it might be gos right now. I keep flip flopping between talkative townie or bumbling goon.

We have all voted for a townie at some point. I was convinced Trooper was Mafia. Coming out with the Business Card & then siding with Curio.

Yes I'm talkative is that good or bad?
I could have been quiet like other players but whats the point in that?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 

I don't know what a beef hangover is, but I think I might like to find out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 

Mr Dave wrote:
gospvg wrote:
The whole curio vs grim day I think we were all confused who was who thus if you look at my voting pattern on that day it changed quite a few times.

Mr Dave must of had a big lunch :)

Yeah, unexpectedly ended up going out for a chinese.

Did you open any fortune cookies?
Maybe they would have told you who is Mafia :)

I don't like Chinese food but I do love Indian obviously :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 
Unpossible!

Joans wrote:

It involves being squeezed between Grim... and Craster.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 
Excellent Member

Joans wrote:

To quote a famous us tv show...loneliness and cheeseburgers is a dangerous mix..

Basically ever eaten so much fast food you sweat and feel weird? Keep eating thru that stage and you will feel awesome but the next day it's one he'll of a crash. Not looking forward to my next bathroom stop...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 
Excellent Member

Joans wrote:
Our problem at the moment is that if there are 3 goons, we need 6 out of 7 townies to agree. I'd be very suspicious of anyone trying to steer the vote away from someone and who they're trying to steer it away from.
The other problem is that we have less than 3 hours to go.

OK, reasons I don't think Gos is Mafia...
I don't think Gospvg is playing a very smart game for someone who is secretly talking to his mates behind the scenes and is part of a team.
You don't vote for your own team mates without at least there being a discussion about it first. A pretty in depth, tactical decision at that.
You don't then rescind your vote so near to getting a lynch when it's been agreed that you will vote for your boss. This looks a hell of a lot more suspicious than leaving the vote. He had no reason to panic if he knew what the plan was and what was going on.
You don't continue to vote for Joans, even though the majority of everyone else in the town looks at it and thinks you're voting for the only person left who we're most likely to think is a townie. That just makes the town turn against you, as is happening now.

I'm not so much sticking up for him, as pointing out that what he did was too belmy for mafia. I could be wrong, I could be simplifying it too much, he might just be a rubbish team member! I do think there are more likely targets than him but I also agree we need to lynch someone.

If he is a townie then we have narrowed our options further, I suppose. And if he's mafia, Yay! I'll give in another hour and then change my vote, if needed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:49 
Best
Board Mother

Well everybody seems to be making some good points, so I'm not confident who to vote for but I'm going to [vote:bobbyaro] as he appears to have either misread stuff or been trying to stir stuff up by outright lying.

I'm off to work now, so won't be able to change my vote if you all decide to go for someone else.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:52 
Unpossible!

MafPaz: Day 6

VOTE UPDATE

bobbyaro: 1 (Goddess Jasmine)
flis: 1 (sinister agent)
lacesensor: 1 (flis)
goddess jasmine: 1 (Bobbyaro)
gospvg: 3 (Gilly, Joans, Alarm)

Not voted: 3 (lacesensor, gospvg, mr dave)

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch, and 8 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:02 

flis wrote:
Joans wrote:
Our problem at the moment is that if there are 3 goons, we need 6 out of 7 townies to agree. I'd be very suspicious of anyone trying to steer the vote away from someone and who they're trying to steer it away from.
The other problem is that we have less than 3 hours to go.

OK, reasons I don't think Gos is Mafia...
I don't think Gospvg is playing a very smart game for someone who is secretly talking to his mates behind the scenes and is part of a team.
You don't vote for your own team mates without at least there being a discussion about it first. A pretty in depth, tactical decision at that.
You don't then rescind your vote so near to getting a lynch when it's been agreed that you will vote for your boss. This looks a hell of a lot more suspicious than leaving the vote. He had no reason to panic if he knew what the plan was and what was going on.
You don't continue to vote for Joans, even though the majority of everyone else in the town looks at it and thinks you're voting for the only person left who we're most likely to think is a townie. That just makes the town turn against you, as is happening now.

I'm not so much sticking up for him, as pointing out that what he did was too belmy for mafia. I could be wrong, I could be simplifying it too much, he might just be a rubbish team member! I do think there are more likely targets than him but I also agree we need to lynch someone.

If he is a townie then we have narrowed our options further, I suppose. And if he's mafia, Yay! I'll give in another hour and then change my vote, if needed.

I was only suspicious of Joans because of the whole Curio Grim Saga.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Well everybody seems to be making some good points, so I'm not confident who to vote for but I'm going to [vote:bobbyaro] as he appears to have either misread stuff or been trying to stir stuff up by outright lying.

I'm off to work now, so won't be able to change my vote if you all decide to go for someone else.

Good luck!

Aaaah, as scummy as barnacle on sluice port.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:42 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

Aaaah, gos, I just can't tell if ye be green or bad, but either way, ye be muddyin' waters. Joans said you change vote, but ye do that all the time, I feel ye may swaying like a unfurled sail in a gale.

Joans, if he be scum, well, that be a damed good tactic for the Mafia.

flis, I be getting more and more sus of ye, me lass.
LS, I got nothing.
SA, too vociferous, but this is a tactic he has used before to good effect.
Alarm, empty well known treasure trove.
Mr Dave, No one has suspected him at all, could he be?
Gilly, ?
GJ - well, she has set my rigging a shaking, but I don't really have anything concrete.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 

Bobbyaro wrote:
Aaaah, gos, I just can't tell if ye be green or bad, but either way, ye be muddyin' waters. Joans said you change vote, but ye do that all the time, I feel ye may swaying like a unfurled sail in a gale.

Joans, if he be scum, well, that be a damed good tactic for the Mafia.

flis, I be getting more and more sus of ye, me lass.
LS, I got nothing.
SA, too vociferous, but this is a tactic he has used before to good effect.
Alarm, empty well known treasure trove.
Mr Dave, No one has suspected him at all, could he be?
Gilly, ?
GJ - well, she has set my rigging a shaking, but I don't really have anything concrete.

If Joan is scum then he has played this game a treat because we all now assume he is a townie.

Me I'm being my usual undecidng self, in previous days I have been 85 to 90% sure on who to vote for but not today.

Who to vote for that is the question?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:55 
Excellent Member

There's just over an hour left....I don't think we'll get a lynch today at this rate. I don't get people saying they suspect Gos and then voting for someone else when we need a lynch. I will change my vote in the hope the people who do actually suspect him get on board and that today hasn't been a complete waste of time and effort...

[vote:gospvg]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 

flis wrote:
There's just over an hour left....I don't think we'll get a lynch today at this rate. I don't get people saying they suspect Gos and then voting for someone else when we need a lynch. I will change my vote in the hope the people who do actually suspect him get on board and that today hasn't been a complete waste of time and effort...

[vote:gospvg]

Is this curtains for me then?
Happy to go out for the town but this is just playing into the hands of the mafia, with another townie gone.
How long befoe they kill us all.

Post subject: Re: Re: MafPaz: Day 6
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 
Excellent Member

gospvg wrote:

There's only 50mins left so maybe not....You haven't helped yourself though, you say you voted for Joans because of the Curio Grim... thing, but what about it makes you suspect Joans, still? And the way you changed you vote on Day 4 has set alarm bells ringing with people too. I'm prepared to bet you're just green but I'm not prepared to go against the majority vote. We have to stick together, even if we're wrong, I guess.

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Post subject: Re: Re: MafPaz: Day 6
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:16 

flis wrote:
gospvg wrote:

There's only 50mins left so maybe not....You haven't helped yourself though, you say you voted for Joans because of the Curio Grim... thing, but what about it makes you suspect Joans, still? And the way you changed you vote on Day 4 has set alarm bells ringing with people too. I'm prepared to bet you're just green but I'm not prepared to go against the majority vote. We have to stick together, even if we're wrong, I guess.

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Tropper said

'Because there is still a possibility that Grim is the doc, going for Joans proves that either way and doesn't lose us the doc in the process.'

That was the reason I took my vote back on Day 4.

Stop showing off with your fancy HTC phone :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 
Excellent Member

I'm off to bed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 
Excellent Member

given I am on the fence and this could be our last chance, and as always a lynch is better than nothing for informations sake, [vote: gosvpg]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 
Excellent Member

Haaaa! Because I quoted you, that gay signature bit went off the bottom of my screen. I usually delete it, what a job.

Yes, so that might sort of explain day 4, but why continue to vote for him on day 5? At that point he was most likely to be a townie as he directly called bullshit on what Curio said.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:59 
Paws for thought

Sorry, not enough time to do anything but [vote: gospvg]

not sure I'm rigt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 
Unpossible!

MafPaz: Day 6

VOTE UPDATE

bobbyaro: 1 (Goddess Jasmine)
flis: 1 (sinister agent)
goddess jasmine: 1 (Bobbyaro)
gospvg: 5 (Gilly, Joans, Alarm, flis, Mr Dave)

Not voted: 2 (lacesensor, gospvg)

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch, and 8 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:06 
Unpossible!

Despite a raging debate amongst the remaining townsfolk with badly slurred words causing confusion and near misses, no one will be stretched this evening. Nerves jangling, the people of Sixwick retreat to their beds.

Night actions by 1pm, please.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3