Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 3554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hearthstone thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:21 
Legendary Boogeyman

Hearthly wrote:
1) Patron Warrior isn't seen around so much now.

Do you even card bro?

Tempo's meta snapshot: https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta ... -the-block

Patron still #1 after a brief dalliance with secret pally when TGT came out. Try getting down to the lower ranks and you'll see very little else.

Hearthly wrote:
I'm totally cool with the idea of a Deathrattle spawning another minion(s) (Harvest Golem, Haunted Creeper)

Harvest Golem is a 3-drop, so nope ;)

There are plenty of viable decks, and anything can lose. Patrol was too strong because you only needed to survive long enough to draw the major combo pieces, get one tick of Thaurisan, and then you won. Most of the early 'threats' are things are are card draw mechanics so by focussing on them you just speed the Warrior to their OTK. It's very hard to rush it down. Not impossible, but Blizzard have said before that OTK from the hand is definitely not what they want. It's also why Leeroy was nerfed because apart from Miracle Rogue there were stupid combos available in Warlock with Leeroy + power o + power o + Faceless manipulator for 28 damage, and then perhaps a 0-mana soulfire to finish off. Not fun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:22 
Legendary Boogeyman

Hearthly wrote:
Ultimately you had four major threats to deal with, the two Patrons and the two Frothings, and once they were gone, the deck had very little left.

If you're playing a proper patron warrior, they don't drop those cards in isolation unless they're desperate, or they're just not playing the deck right.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:06 
Hello Hello Hello

ElephantBanjoGnome wrote:
Hearthly wrote:
1) Patron Warrior isn't seen around so much now.

Do you even card bro?

Tempo's meta snapshot: https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta ... -the-block

Patron still #1 after a brief dalliance with secret pally when TGT came out. Try getting down to the lower ranks and you'll see very little else.

Trump spent a long time at Ranks 3-5 at the end of last season (I watched every single F2P video, of his entire climb and then the last few days when he hovered around 3-5). Patron was certainly represented but not to any overwhelming degree, and he did manage to beat it a few times with his F2P Priest deck.

If anything there was a lot of Handlock around, which I guess is because it's such a good counter to Patron.

Quote:
There are plenty of viable decks, and anything can lose. Patrol was too strong because you only needed to survive long enough to draw the major combo pieces, get one tick of Thaurisan, and then you won. Most of the early 'threats' are things are are card draw mechanics so by focussing on them you just speed the Warrior to their OTK. It's very hard to rush it down. Not impossible, but Blizzard have said before that OTK from the hand is definitely not what they want.

Certainly Patron was OP and it needed attention, but I'm not convinced the answer was destroying the entire deck and the concept of it.

Why not just limit charge minions' potential attack, or Frothings only gain attack from allied minions' damage, or something like that?

I dunno, I just feel like there must have been a different option.

Quote:
If you're playing a proper patron warrior, they don't drop those cards in isolation unless they're desperate, or they're just not playing the deck right.

I didn't say the cards were being dropped in isolation, I said that they're the damage-dealers in the deck which are at least known quantities and you know what you have to deal with.

It's a tough deck to play against for sure, and it needed some attention, but I think it's a shame they decided to destroy it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:13 
Legendary Boogeyman

As all Blizzard nerfs, it's fucking ridiculous. A 3 mana 2/3 that's strictly worse than a Raid Leader. That's a Basic Neutral card, and shit, and never sees play ever ever.

Warsong is a rare class card with an aura that only affects certain minions to no discernable use or advantage. Even at 2 mana it's shit. At 1 mana it would be arguably good as a 2/3 with an advantage so niche that it still probably wouldn't see play.

I'm with them on eliminating OTK from the hand, but they take it too far. You might as well remove the card from the game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:30 
Excellent Member

Someone just killed my Piloted Sky Golem, and a Shredder came out of it. It's essentially a kinder egg inside a kinder egg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:40 
Sleepyhead

As all Blizzard nerfs, it's fucking ridiculous. A 3 mana 2/3 that's strictly worse than a Raid Leader. That's a Basic Neutral card, and shit, and never sees play ever ever.

Warsong is a rare class card with an aura that only affects certain minions to no discernable use or advantage. Even at 2 mana it's shit. At 1 mana it would be arguably good as a 2/3 with an advantage so niche that it still probably wouldn't see play.

I'm with them on eliminating OTK from the hand, but they take it too far. You might as well remove the card from the game.

I'm pretty sure a 2/3 for 1 mana would see a lot of play!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:39 
Legendary Boogeyman

Yeah, like Zombie chow, which has a 'downside' that's almost irrelevant if played early because tempo is far more important than life total. In priest it's even better for potential combo with Auchenai. Is it OP? Nah, is it play a lot? Not a lot... a bit.

The 1 mana Warsong version might see play in face hunter, if it was a hunter card, but it's not. Warrior decks see no charge minions played early in a rush-down style and this card won't create that deck. Korkron Elite was historically the must usable Warrior class charge card and I haven't seen one played in about a billion years.

So yeah, a 1 mana 2/3 that buffs charge minions might get a *bit* of play, it would help Arena Warrior, and give Warriors a 1-drop that wasn't complete and utter shit shit shit. Warbot, I'm looking at you.

That's the point though. Decrease the card cost by one mana and it's still unplayable, reduce it by TWO and it's then possibly OK but still debatable. If you've nerfed a card to that degree you really need to reconsider what the fuck you're doing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:54 
Hello Hello Hello

Thinking about it, this is a pretty obvious attempt to simply remove Patron Warrior from the game ahead of the Hearthstone World Championship at Blizzcon next month.

If they go down the nerf-don't-destroy route, and in any way leave the deck viable, you're probably just going to have all the best players bringing Revised Patron Warrior to Blizzcon, along with decks that counter it - and that wouldn't be too much fun.

This is basically Blizzard saying, 'Patron Warrior is gone, forget about it, play something else.'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 13:11 
Legendary Boogeyman

Yeah Patron being an auto-deck for pretty much every championship player would have been tedious as hell.

Casters also lose their shit when somebody plays something novel, because every cunt there is just netdecking the same few variants of everything. The skill level is so high that matches are basically RNG and people accuse Heartstone of basically being shit as a result.

I saw a tournament recently where some dude brought a Stalag/Feugen deck and the casters couldn't talk about anything else. SUCH INNOVATION.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 15:07 
Hello Hello Hello

Maybe they just wanted Patron Warrior out of the game because it's boring to watch, boring/annoying to play against, and whilst it is certainly one of the more difficult decks to play it's not monumentally onerous to get competent with. (I switched from Patron Warrior back to Control Warrior as Patron ultimately just felt a bit too unfair and tedious to play, I'm not saying I was 'great' with the deck but I'd say I was reasonable with it.)

I guess the prospect of Patron Warrior facing off against Patron Warrior time and time again, (what a great interactive match-up that would be!), with the couple of decks that can counter it, time and time again, made them think the Hearthstone World Championships could end up rather..... dull.

So rather than take the risk, they just decided to go Aliens on its ass

Attachment:
Screenshot 2015-10-14 at 15.06.23.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 15:56 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

That's not the quote.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 16:14 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

Grim... wrote:
That's not the quote.

"Take off and nuke the entire site from orbit"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 16:18 
Hello Hello Hello

I know, it'll do though.

It was the first one I grabbed off Google Images.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 16:29 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

zaphod79 wrote:
Grim... wrote:
That's not the quote.

Closer!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 16:57 
8-Bit Champion

Grim... wrote:
zaphod79 wrote:
Grim... wrote:
That's not the quote.

Closer!

I'd have preferred "I say we grease this rat-f*ck son of a bitch right now" - and that would have fitted with what they have done to the Warsong Commander

I also think they should have a tavern brawl where any minion played with 3 or less attack gains charge and they could call it Warsongs Swansong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 17:03 
Sleepyhead

Yeah, like Zombie chow, which has a 'downside' that's almost irrelevant if played early because tempo is far more important than life total. In priest it's even better for potential combo with Auchenai. Is it OP? Nah, is it play a lot? Not a lot... a bit.

The 1 mana Warsong version might see play in face hunter, if it was a hunter card, but it's not. Warrior decks see no charge minions played early in a rush-down style and this card won't create that deck. Korkron Elite was historically the must usable Warrior class charge card and I haven't seen one played in about a billion years.

So yeah, a 1 mana 2/3 that buffs charge minions might get a *bit* of play, it would help Arena Warrior, and give Warriors a 1-drop that wasn't complete and utter shit shit shit. Warbot, I'm looking at you.

That's the point though. Decrease the card cost by one mana and it's still unplayable, reduce it by TWO and it's then possibly OK but still debatable. If you've nerfed a card to that degree you really need to reconsider what the fuck you're doing.

I can't think of a better minion for 1 mana than a 2/3 that buffs charges. Admittedly it doesn't sync very well with classic Warrior decks, but it could certainly see some new ones created. If it was a neutral card it'd be in every deck.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 17:13 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

If I'm being super-pedantic, I'm pretty sure that still is taken while Ripely is saying "You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamned percentage."

Fucking astoundingly I don't have Aliens on my media centre, so I can't check.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 18:14 
Hello Hello Hello

It's nice to meet a fellow Aliens super-geek.

One of me and the Battlefield regulars can go an entire round of the game and talk to each other (with relevant phrases) using nothing but Aliens quotations.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 18:32 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I watch the film when I have nothing better to do, or when I'm in bed sometimes.

[edit] I watch it in my head, I mean.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 18:40 
Hello Hello Hello

I recall it being on Sky Movies back when Sky was a new thing (1989 or so? The original satellite one).

They tended to play the same films quite a lot. Every time Aliens was on I'd watch it.

It's a film I can quite comfortably sit through again and again and again, even today, and even though I know every line of dialogue and every facial expression in the entire thing.

I can't play it through in my head though, WEIRDO.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 18:57 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I can't do it perfectly or anything. Last time I timed it I was three minutes fast.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 
Legendary Boogeyman

I really like Ben Brode. Just a dude talking about cards.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 14:04 
Hello Hello Hello

He's a very soothing chap isn't he?

On balance I can see where he's coming from, and also that it frees up the design space for cards in future, because the 'give a minion charge' aspect of Warsong was so powerful.

Patron Warrior was a desperately un-fun deck to play against*, so overall, yeah, good riddance.

(I didn't even like playing it TBH, hence reverting back to Control Warrior.)

It does however mean that the only real viable Warrior deck now is Control Warrior.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 16:27 
Legendary Boogeyman

Control Warrior is pretty strong by itself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 17:08 
Hello Hello Hello

Control Warrior is pretty strong by itself.

Yeah but it makes the mulligan options for your opponent pretty straightforward....

It's like when the only Priest deck was Control Priest. 'Hmmm, what cards are going to be good here.....'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 15:28 
8-Bit Champion

All hail Thaurissan !

Attachment:
Screenshot 2015-10-18 14.53.11.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 21:58 
8-Bit Champion

Warsong patch is live

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 22:16 
Hello Hello Hello

R.I.P Harrison Jones.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:26 
8-Bit Champion

I quite like this weeks Challenge - although i'm not really using much cards - just spamming the hero powers

Had an interesting game last night where their first was the 'spawn 3 1/1 minions' and mine was the 'deal 1 point of damage to enemy minions and spawn a slime for each one that dies' which basically stopped them from using their power until we got to round 5 or 6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:48 
Hello Hello Hello

Currently quite enjoying playing Dragon Priest, this is a rather unusual Priest deck in that it has absolutely zero stealing or trickery involved.

I finally bit the bullet and crafted a Ysera, along with a Twilight Guardian I was missing.

Opened a Chillmaw this morning which I'm thinking about swapping in for Chromaggus who doesn't really convince me at all, or maybe replace Chromaggus with Alex.

The Hungry Dragon slot I'm not entirely convinced by either, I may change that for a different one.

The main thing is MANY DRAGONS so that the dragon synergy is damn near guaranteed to be there for the cards which have the 'If you're holding a dragon' thing going on.

It's not a great match-up against everything, but its ability to fuck a Face Hunter's day up is a source of endless amusement to me. I've had them conceding on Turn 3-4 many, many times.

Attachment:
dragoon.JPG

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 23:29 
Hello Hello Hello

Just a reminder as to why Patron Warrior had to go....

#1 in particular is off the scale, 36+36 from two Frothings for a 72 damage (!) OTK.....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 23:58 
8-Bit Champion

Attachment:
Screenshot 2015-10-30 22.56.49.png

Attachment:
Screenshot 2015-10-30 22.56.57.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:19 
Hello Hello Hello

Congrats zaphod :) I should have loads of golden heroes by now but I keep getting 'ladder anxiety' and switching back to Casual :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 13:02 
Legendary Boogeyman

Seems like a good time for a hero update:

Mage: 56
Shaman: 40
Druid: 39
Paladin: 60
Warlock: 60
Hunter: 52
Warrior: 58
Rogue: 49
Priest: 60

Total: 474 (out of 540).

2160 play wins, 601 Arena.

Highest progress to Gold hero is Warlock at 300. Priest 2nd at 273. Lowest is Druid at 38.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 19:56 
Hello Hello Hello

I got ELEVEN CARDS into this deck without a dragon, and that's including mulliganing for them. (There are ten dragons in this deck.)

Must be some long odds on that happening.

Wish I was good enough at maths to work out the actual probability on that.....

Attachment:
dragoon2.JPG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 21:24 
8-Bit Champion

Seems like a good time for a hero update:

My Hero stats :

Attachment:
Screenshot 2015-11-01 20.19.46.png

Gold Warlock / Mage

Priest is at 360 wins / Hunter at 328 all the others are less than 50 (Paladin / Shamen / Rogue are all under 20)

For reaching the dizzy heights of Level 13 last season I picked up

Attachment:
Screenshot 2015-11-01 20.19.17.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 21:48 
Legendary Boogeyman

Bolster! That card is so OP.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 22:46 
Legendary Boogeyman

11-3 Arena, I was totally robbed. My stupid Flame Juggler failed to hit the Darnassus Asspirate and then the Druid ramped up behind a taunt and crushed me in the last game.

Still, won about 400 gold from that. Not bad at all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 15:54 
8-Bit Champion

New card details here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 680&type=3

A *lot* of them seem very overpowered ?

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/6/967383 ... nture-pack

Quote:
League of Explorers is the next Hearthstone adventure pack, launches next week

The next adventure add-on for Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft was announced today during the BlizzCon opening ceremonies. Titled League of Explorers, the single-player-focused expansion will take players on a journey through "ancient temples filled with relics, treasures and traps."

The titular League of Explorers heading up the adventure is made up of four Warcraft heroes, beginning with the well-established dwarf Brann Bronzebeard, who founded the League; the cocky human Reno Jackson; the night elf cartographer Elise Starseeker; and a murloc who can speak named Sir Finley Murgleton. These four will set off on a journey to different locales in the Warcraft universe to hunt down the pieces of an artifact called the Staff of Origination.

Each of the staff's three parts are in a different location that will serve as a "wing" of the adventure: the Temple of Orsis, Uldaman and Stranglethorn Jungle. The adventure's fourth and final wing will take place at the Hall of Explorers in the dwarven capitol city of Ironforge, where the staff will be stolen by an evil archaeologist named Rafaam.

"There are less total missions to play in League of Explorers, since there's four wings and not five," Hearthstone senior game designer Ben Brode told Polygon at a pre-briefing event for the expansion earlier this year. "But there's actually more total cards in this expansion than in previous adventures."

Brode said the adventure will contain 45 new cards in total. Although we were shown a number of them, they were not final at the time we saw them and, as such, could be changed before the adventure releases.

A new mage spell card called Torch costs three mana and deals three damage, but also shuffles another three-mana spell into your deck that deals six damage, allowing you to snowball into more powerful abilities later in the game.

A hunter spell called "Explorer's Hat" will give a minion one extra attack and one extra health, but that's not the only bonus it provides. When that minion dies, they'll drop another Explorer's Hat card into your hand.

Some of the new cards feature a new mechanic that Blizzard is calling "discovery." For example, a certain minion might have a battlecry that reads "discover a spell." When you play this minion, you'll be shown a choice of three spells. The one you pick will instantly be delivered into your hand. Brode said discovery options will be restricted to neutral cards and cards of the class you're currently playing — no discovering a druid spell as a rogue, for example.

In keeping with the theme, League of Explorers will also include some new traps in the form of secrets. Hunters will have Dart Trap, which triggers when the opposing hero uses their hero power, and deals five damage to a random enemy. Paladins will get a secret called Sacred Trial; when this is active, if an enemy has at least three minions and plays a fourth, the new minion will be destroyed.

League of Explorers will feature five new legendary cards — one for each member of the League, and one for the villainous Rafaam. Brann Bronzebeard will cause any battlecries that get played while he's active to trigger twice. Reno Jackson will fully heal your hero's health, as long as your deck contains no more than one copy of any card. Sir Finley will allow you to discover more murlocs and put them into your hand. And Rafaam will give players access to three "powerful artifacts," unique spells that cost 10 mana in exchange for "crazy effects."

Most interesting of all, though, is Elise Starseeker. When she's played, a spell card called "Map to the Golden Monkey" will be shuffled into your deck. When Map to the Golden Monkey is played, a minion named Golden Monkey will be shuffled into the deck. And when Golden Monkey is played? Every card in your hand and in your deck will be replaced with random legendary minions.

Whether or not Elise and her chain of effects will actually be good or viable to play is up for debate, but there's no denying that it's a ridiculous, fun card.

The first wing of League of Explorers will launch next Thursday, Nov. 12. We'll update with more details, images of the new cards and video as we have it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 18:00 
Hello Hello Hello

Have to see how it pans out I suppose, but as has already been noted by some of the best players, the game is being increasingly reduced to getting the maximum value per mana cost in Constructed now, and deck that has a bit of show or flair about it doesn't get nerfed or scaled back a bit, so much as completely destroyed.

Too much RNG as well, and some of the new cards seem to have plenty of that.

(A couple of guys I know who play the game stick almost exclusively to Arena now.)

The adventures have been under £20 up to now so I mind chucking that much at it, and I'll probably start saving gold again after that so I can get the next 'cards' expansion for free.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 19:09 
Hello Hello Hello

ZOMG this deck though.

Lost to it a couple of times, very badly. Turned to the dark side.

Attachment:
crazydruid.JPG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 21:02 
8-Bit Champion

*big* update (size) today - 1.1 gig - includes the new adventure mode which will unlock later this week

If you buy it now you get some cards - the hat (hunter card) which buffs a minion and when it dies you get the hat back and a flaming torch thats a 3 mana / 3 damage card that adds a 3 mana 6 damage card to your deck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:58 
Hello Hello Hello

I bought it last night. Rather surprisingly it added a couple of cards to my collection straight away.

Then overnight I got an email from Blizzard saying they'd taken them off me.

Quote:
Thank you for your interest in purchasing The League of Explorers adventure for Hearthstone!

This adventure was available for purchase earlier than intended and has been temporarily disabled for purchase. The Forgotten Torch and Explorer’s Hat cards have been temporarily removed from your collection.

You will regain access to the first wing of The League of Explorers when it is released in your region later this week. The Forgotten Torch and Explorer’s Hat will be returned to your collection at that time.

If you would rather receive a refund for your purchase, contact our Customer Support team here for assistance: https://battle.net/support/help/solutio ... hstone/542

We apologize for any confusion this issue might have caused, and we appreciate your understanding.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 
8-Bit Champion

Hearthly wrote:
I bought it last night. Rather surprisingly it added a couple of cards to my collection straight away.

Then overnight I got an email from Blizzard saying they'd taken them off me.

Same - however I got to use the cards last night - I like the torch one (I just added it to my echo-mage deck)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:38 
Sleepyhead

I am beginning to tire of Hearthstone, and getting an urge to play MtG instead.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:53 
8-Bit Champion

Adventure is out - did the 3 basic missions first go (with a fairly standard mage deck) - and the two hero challenges (although i struggled a bit with the Warlock one just down to card draw)

Did the Heroic version of the first challenge with a basic hunter (which i thought fitted the power best)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:17 
Legendary Boogeyman

First week dusted. Non-heroic was laughably easy and I one-shotted it with a standard mage. Class challenges too easy also.

First Heroic easy, second required my basic dragon priest, and the final escape needed a careful freeze mage that relies a bit on good draws. The notable bit about the last one is that the encounters are fixed so you can plan your deck around them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 17:19 
Hello Hello Hello

I can't help but think there's only so much they can do with Hearthstone now, the format itself is inherently limiting (30 cards, defined mana curve, one deck taken to a single game at a time), none of the complexities of something like MTG.

I appreciate that Hearthstone is designed to be more casual and accessible, but as the number of cards increases out to many hundreds (and onwards towards a thousand) that 30 card limit in a single deck which you take into a single game, is going to constrain it IMO. (I'd argue it already is.)

On top of that Blizz have shown they'll nerf powerful combo decks irrespective of the skill it takes to pilot them (Miracle Rogue, Patron Warrior), whilst crap like Face Hunter remains untouched.

As such it seems to me that unless a card represents almost 'unreasonable' value, there's no way it can displace current choices. (Murloc Knight for example any midrange pally will run two of, because it delivers so much for its mana cost. See also of course, Dr Turn Seven.)

You only need to look at Shaman which Blizz tried to give some powerful cards to, but even now it's just a poor relation to Paladin as Paladin has the better value cards.

I'm still playing it daily and still doing my quest, but overall games played is a lot less than has been the case previously.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 19:03 
Legendary Boogeyman

Yeah it's terrible really. After nearly two years you're still only playing it 'a bit' every single day ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 20:30 
Hello Hello Hello

Oh don't get me wrong it's one of the best games I've ever played, and if I never played it again after today (not going to happen!) I wouldn't begrudge it one single penny of the money I've spent on it, or one minute of the time I've played it for.

I do think it needs an extra game mode of some sort though, for those players who want to get involved in longer and more involved games without having to constantly wonder if the next game is going to be against some nonsensical aggro deck that beats anything else in the game if it gets its draw right.

Reply to topic  [ 3554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 72  Next