Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 3554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hearthstone thread
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 22:10 
Hello Hello Hello

Mind you, that Knife Juggler > Muster on the same turn is seriously fucking dirty. (And if you can get two Jugglers out.....)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 22:52 
Legendary Boogeyman

I've been playing against that Pally deck or variations. It's seriously hard to beat. If they've got a board full of 1/1 reinforcements on turn 4, you shadowflame that shit as a warlock. The obvious quartermaster play is just too strong and the hits keep coming. Mostly I can fend it off until turn 15 but then I'm out of juice and responses. The win rate is > 0 but it's not high.

The best tactic is to get yourself low to drop the giants for free, then drop a healbot or two to get yourself out of his burst range, and then drop Alex to double-pound the face to finish off.

So many things fuck that up. Mostly equality/consecrate or peacekeepers and they always seem to have them as they need them. It's a fucker.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:38 
Sleepyhead

Playing at shitty levels, people play the Pally deck so badly it is almost a guaranteed win. Be interested to see how it plays well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 
Hello Hello Hello

Curiosity wrote:
Playing at shitty levels, people play the Pally deck so badly it is almost a guaranteed win. Be interested to see how it plays well.

I'm sure I'm playing it very sub-optimally in a lot of ways (I haven't seen Trump play the deck), but even with a bit of smarts about you its power is very clear to see.

Not entirely sure on the best mulligans for certain face-offs though, although I'm getting better at that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 17:23 
Legendary Boogeyman

I have to say the Druid is a very favourable match up from my deck. It's all based around the savage roar burst and when you know how they set it up, it's quite easy to play around it the entire game and smush them down. Only bad draw beats you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 20:01 
Hello Hello Hello

What do you look for in that match-up mulligan wise and plays wise?

Druids are one of the classes I have the most trouble with but they're also perhaps my least played class so I'm just not that familiar with them. (For example I'm MASSIVELY better against Priest since I put some time in on the class myself.)

I've also taken the Mystic out and put Harrison back in, but that's partly because I enjoy destroying bastard Rogue's weapons so much, rather than because it's the best choice :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 0:42 
Legendary Boogeyman

Healbots and taunts. That and silenced ancient watchers early on to put on pressure.

I have to say the giants are almost useless as you can't let yourself go down low enough to put yourself in savage roar range. If you play them at all they'll be costing 7 or more. You chip away at them and they'll be using their useful burst to get your stuff out of the way. Taunting up the boom or shredder really throws a spanner in their works. I'd say the win rate was a good 80%+.

This paladin deck though. Fuck it in the arsehole. You can't stop yourself being overun by turn 5. Turn 1 coin shieldbot, turn 2 knife juggler, turn 3 muster. Turn 4 truesilver to destroy your small threat. Turn 5 quarter master. Play anything big later and it'll be equality consecrated. It's utter fucking bollocks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 
Hello Hello Hello

Maybe an extra Hellfire to take out the Quarter Mastered Recruits? Does the perfect three damage!

I suppose Shadowflame could go up in the value to have in your hand as well. Also if the Knife Juggler gets played independently of the Muster, it's very vulnerable to Darkbomb and suchlike.

It is a very powerful deck though, with good draw it enters the realms of feeling a bit unfair.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:00 
Legendary Boogeyman

Shadowflame is fine but generally will take up your whole turn and you can't build momentum. It's just a bit relentless. You might be getting low so you throw down a healbot on turn 5-7 but that just gets swatted with a Truesilver and the full board hits you for at least 8 again. A rushy hunter would probably be best against it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 17:23 
Meh

The quadruple secret with double mystics tempo mage is diabolical.

Which means of course that is what I am currently playing. Great fun and incredibly fast to ladder/farm wins with.

It also a great match up with the trump paladin.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/207568-b ... tempo-mage

I am not sure what the paladin deck posted in the comments is but I can only say that I have 80% against all paladin decks with over 30 games played. :)

Shaman is what gives me problems.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 19:26 
Hello Hello Hello

Not familiar with that deck at all, any particular trick with it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:00 
Meh

Timing the secrets is the key.

You don't want them too early unless it is versus aggro. The combination of mirror entity and spell blocker is very powerful and leads to a lot of conceding.

No need to rush just keep tempo and the opponent soon folds.

I have been trying out the Paladin deck and have plunged down the rankings. Not sure what I am doing wrong but I will persevere. I lost for a day with the mage deck, all part of the learning process for me.

Edit: Down three ranks yesterday with the Paladin deck and up four today. I wasn't playing it aggro enough :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:17 
ugvm'er at heart...

I have pre-ordered.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:24 
ugvm'er at heart...

I have also given up my tracking, i've been running it for months and i'm a solid 55% player, no matter what I do, good enough for me :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 14:03 
Legendary Boogeyman

Meanwhile I have about 1100 gold since I started saving about a week ago. I'll have plenty by the time the expansion is released.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 18:04 
Meh

I have noticed a few people using the exclusive pre order molten core card back and it makes my eyes bleed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 21:23 
Hello Hello Hello

Pre-ordered for me as well, although I am still using the original vanilla card back, as I have done since Day 1, to lull my opponents into a false sense of security that I'm a crappy n00b. When in actual fact I'm just a crappy old-timer.

Awesome game, love it to pieces, genuinely look forward to playing it every day, and just love the voyage of discovery of trying out loads of different decks (which people smarter than me work out :D).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 20:32 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

'Breaking' Hearthstone

http://kotaku.com/hearthstone-player-is ... 1693126341

Quote:
'Hearthstone Player Is Six Hours Into Attempt At Longest Turn Ever'

Hearthstone is great, in part, because it's so damn fast. If you don't make a move in 90 seconds, tough luck. One player, however, has figured out how to make a single turn last more than 40 hours

As Eurogamer discovered, a player named Mamytwink is trying to break—or shred into a breathable mist of virtual cardboard flakes, as it were—the world record for longest Hearthstone turn ever. His plan involves setting off a chain reaction of attacks that will take more than 40 hours to complete.

The short version? Mamytwink has seven Prophet Velens in play, each of which double the number of arcane missiles he, as a mage, fires. He's buffed each Velen with numerous other cards to boost damage even further. To set things in motion, he played nine arcane missile cards in this one turn, which—thanks to all the Prophet Velens and their buffs—comes out to 28,752 missiles (258,768 points of damage). If Mamytwink's math is correct, it should take somewhere in the ballpark of 43 hours for the animation of all those missiles firing to complete.

Here's the math, if you're interested:

Now, you might be wondering why his opponent isn't a charred pile of stardust—a few thousand times over—at this point. It's because they're using Ice Block, which staves off even the most certain of dooms for one turn. Sitting through said eternal turn, though? Sorry, that's beyond the limits of Ice Block's powers.

So far, the turn's been going for over six hours, which is already ridiculous by most metrics. And yet, it's only getting started. If you're wondering where Mamytwink is, well, he's out or sleeping or something. I can't blame him. You'd have to be nuts to sit there and watch sparkly wooshy beams ineffectually ping off an absentee opponent for 43 hours. Anyway, I'm gonna get back to watching this stream of sparkly wooshy beams ineffectually pinging off an absentee opponent for 43 hours.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:52 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

When does his 43 hour turn end? This could throw a spanner in the works

If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:29 
8-Bit Champion

Slightly Green wrote:
When does his 43 hour turn end? This could throw a spanner in the works

It probably will - when I posted it last night he was around hour 6 the time they have posted for the maintenance would be somewhere around hour 20 i think

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:47 
Hello Hello Hello

I'm currently trying my hand at FATIGUE MAGE and, if I'm honest, not doing very well with it. (I'm watching Kolento play it and learning slowly, but by crikey it's a complex deck to play correctly.)

However, it does at least almost guarantee very long game times, which makes it amusing to play against retard Face Hunter decks and suchlike, so even if you end up losing, you have at least taken up quite a bit of their idiot time.

I think I prefer Freeze Mage on balance (I can actually win with that), but Fatigue Mage is a curious confection to have a go with.

Just the synopsis of the deck makes its LULZ potential pretty clear....

Quote:
Fatigue Mage is a fairly unique deck in the sense that at no point during the game are you actively trying to kill your opponent. Instead, you aim to remove every possible threat they are able to play, exhausting their options and leaving them to die to fatigue damage once they are out of cards. At this point, your cards like Ice Block, Illuminator, and Antique Healbot will keep you alive longer than them, leading to your victory.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:10 
8-Bit Champion

Hearthly wrote:
I'm currently trying my hand at FATIGUE MAGE and, if I'm honest, not doing very well with it.

I've not played against that but I've played against the druid one that tries to overload your hand with cards (it has the Murloc grab 2 cards + the naturalize cards which kill and force you to draw) and I could see it messing up a lot of different decks because if your not careful you lose cards because your hand is full and you will get to the end of your cards and start taking points from fatigue

(On my rush decks if you have more than 6 cards in your hand and I have both murloc draw cards i will play them just to see what else you have that will burn up)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 13:21 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

Am playing with a hilarious paladin rush deck at the moment, found it here

The guy who came up with it is really annoying to watch but the deck is brilliant, you either DESTROY the enemy or crash and burn amazingly, seem to be getting a 65-70% win rate with it in the current meta at ranks 9-7

With so many 1 mana minions and the synergy you get from the Hobgoblins and Knife Throwers it is very fun to play, never seem to get short of cards as a Hobgoblin buffed Jeeves is a pain to get rid of, and you burn cards so quick Divine Favor seems to net you 5 cards on average. Also 3/3 wisps for no mana is pretty good.

People use their AoE to clear and next turn I have filled the board again.

Think this deck could end up being worst than Zoolock, but hell it is very fun in current meta.

Thinking of tweeking it a little, a silence and a enhance o tron could make it that much more evil...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 13:48 
Hello Hello Hello

That's the kind of deck that sometimes puts me into protest mode (depending on how much hatred I'm feeling for aggro decks at that moment in time), whereby I Squelch my opponent when it becomes clear they're playing an arsehole deck, and then take absolutely every last second to play every single turn, and then on the turn before lethal against me, concede just as their turn starts. (It's no skin off my nose as I just browse the web whilst I'm waiting for the countdown.)

I don't like decks like that. I react badly to them.

Freeze or Fatigue Mage are fun against them, even if you lose you can make the bastards wait 15 minutes or more for a win.

Mind you Freeze Mage can be hard work when the two key cards wait until the end of the game to make an appearance (Alex and Antonidas), in this screeny I haven't drawn either of them and as you can see I have two cards left in my deck..... And then Antonidas came next with Alex last, so not only were they the last two cards in my deck, they were the wrong way around as well.

Lost this one but was only 3 short of lethal when I ran out of ways to delay lethal against me.

Attachment:
piffle.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 14:03 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

I can understand your dislike of 'fast' decks, I have found them irritating in the past also, but it is how the game meta goes. Had a few weeks of nice slow decks (Control Warrior and Priest in my case) but now the meta has gone so slow a rush deck is again viable, give it another week or two and rush decks will be dominant again and the mid range block decks will be back in force to stop them.

I don't have the time to build my own decks (well any that have any traction in the game) so am happy to cherry pick fun decks that I get enjoyment from playing, have taken a look at the fatigue mage deck you linked and I may give it a go. I thoroughly enjoyed decks which involve alot of thought going into every turn, but I also can get enjoyment from just rushing and destroying peoples faces. Have been playing around with Mill decks alot recently, and they are nearly viable but not quite, hopefully one of the new cards from Blackrock will fill the gap.

I think the main reason I like this deck is it has been a while since I have had a viable Paladin deck (am still missing Quartermaster and Tyrion so the midrange deck isnt available to me at the moment), anywho main thing is that it is a game, people can play any deck they want within the framework of it. I did a full legendary deck a few weeks back just for giggles, lost 20 games on the trot but was hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 15:15 
ugvm'er at heart...

Slightly Green wrote:
Am playing with a hilarious paladin rush deck at the moment, found it here

The guy who came up with it is really annoying to watch but the deck is brilliant, you either DESTROY the enemy or crash and burn amazingly, seem to be getting a 65-70% win rate with it in the current meta at ranks 9-7

With so many 1 mana minions and the synergy you get from the Hobgoblins and Knife Throwers it is very fun to play, never seem to get short of cards as a Hobgoblin buffed Jeeves is a pain to get rid of, and you burn cards so quick Divine Favor seems to net you 5 cards on average. Also 3/3 wisps for no mana is pretty good.

People use their AoE to clear and next turn I have filled the board again.

Think this deck could end up being worst than Zoolock, but hell it is very fun in current meta.

Thinking of tweeking it a little, a silence and a enhance o tron could make it that much more evil...

This deck is hilarious :D I dropped hobgoblin on turn 3 and had a hand full of 1 attack cards. The rogue I was playing dropped a minion rather than taking out my hobgoblin. 2 turns later it was all over :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 15:24 
8-Bit Champion

Trooper wrote:
This deck is hilarious :D I dropped hobgoblin on turn 3 and had a hand full of 1 attack cards. The rogue I was playing dropped a minion rather than taking out my hobgoblin. 2 turns later it was all over :D

It looks a really interesting deck - I would probably swap something out for at least one annoy-a-tron as with hobgoblin they can be lethal !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 15:42 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

zaphod79 wrote:
Trooper wrote:

It looks a really interesting deck - I would probably swap something out for at least one annoy-a-tron as with hobgoblin they can be lethal !

It already has 2 annoy o trons , but a enhance o mattic may be good

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 15:44 
Hello Hello Hello

But what happens if you don't get a Hobgoblin out in a reasonable timeframe? You've then got pretty much the worst boards known to man, although there are a few buff cards in there I suppose and some decent draw engines.

If I come across this deck I shall freeze and fatigue it to the utmost of my abilities, even if I still lose at the end.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 15:50 
ugvm'er at heart...

Hearthly wrote:
But what happens if you don't get a Hobgoblin out in a reasonable timeframe?

You're utterly fucked. :D
It's a novelty deck, i'm 2/5 with it at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 16:05 
Hello Hello Hello

Yeah a Druid this to me yesterday with a Hobgoblin deck, note that this was his board AT THE END OF HIS FIRST TURN. (He had the Coin and two Innervates.) 11 damage on the board. At the end of turn one.

Even so, I managed to freeze it out for a bit and deny him a mega-quick victory.

On one level I can see the appeal of novelty decks, but at the back of my mind I always think a deck should be viable in Ranked to be worth playing in Casual.

Attachment:
druidarse.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 16:09 
ugvm'er at heart...

Oh, I play every game in ranked regardless if i'm playing a novelty deck, I suspect I don't take this game anywhere near as seriously as others :D

My current decks I play are a shield/blood knight paladin, a hunter with no minions, a mill druid and now this loladin. None of which are percentage decks, but when they work they are very amusing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 17:03 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

haha love this deck, am having so many people raging at it, should be grabbing screenies.

One guy just did the friend request after game thing, and just blew up, according to him I deserve Cancer for playing this deck and am ruining the game for everyone....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 17:12 
Sleepyhead

Had a quick try with Nemmie's Secret Mage one from the last page. Went about 7-1 at high levels. Will probably run into trouble soon enough.

If you don't get the right cards to start it is hard, but if you get the secret balance drawn right it is ace. Last time I ended up with all four secrets in hand before drawing either Kirin Tor or Scientists. Boo!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 20:27 
Hello Hello Hello

Slightly Green wrote:
I can understand your dislike of 'fast' decks, I have found them irritating in the past also, but it is how the game meta goes. Had a few weeks of nice slow decks (Control Warrior and Priest in my case) but now the meta has gone so slow a rush deck is again viable, give it another week or two and rush decks will be dominant again and the mid range block decks will be back in force to stop them.

I don't have the time to build my own decks (well any that have any traction in the game) so am happy to cherry pick fun decks that I get enjoyment from playing, have taken a look at the fatigue mage deck you linked and I may give it a go. I thoroughly enjoyed decks which involve alot of thought going into every turn, but I also can get enjoyment from just rushing and destroying peoples faces. Have been playing around with Mill decks alot recently, and they are nearly viable but not quite, hopefully one of the new cards from Blackrock will fill the gap.

I think the main reason I like this deck is it has been a while since I have had a viable Paladin deck (am still missing Quartermaster and Tyrion so the midrange deck isnt available to me at the moment), anywho main thing is that it is a game, people can play any deck they want within the framework of it. I did a full legendary deck a few weeks back just for giggles, lost 20 games on the trot but was hilarious.

There's nothing in that post that I'd particularly take issue with, and yes it is a game and therefore people should just do whatever they think is fun.

For me personally though, I just have no interest in, and gain absolutely no satisfaction from, playing any sort of aggro or rush deck. Get the right draw and you'll win with minimal thought about what you're doing, the cards actually do most of the work for you simply by appearing in your hand in the right order.

I did keep an aggro Warlock deck in my deck list for a while, just so I could knock down the Warlock or Priest quest (when I was still boycotting Priest), but by fuck I felt cheap and dirty when I played with it, to the extent that I often gave my opponent a genuine 'Sorry' emote when I won, because you could damn near train a monkey to play those decks. (Now I use the EBG lock deck, and I have a control Priest deck as well.)

Last year I did enjoy playing a fast hunter deck (albeit not aggro/face), but I feel I'm at a stage now in my Hearthstone 'career' as it were, whereby playing those decks is just some sort of pointless regression.

I can understand there are some situations whereby aggro decks make sense, a high-rank Legend player who just wants to quickly get back to the ranks where he really gets challenged for example, or someone who wants to efficiently take down a daily quest for the gold and get back to the classes or decks he's really interested in.

But for me though, aggro just equals filth, although in a way I'm glad it exists because it does delight me when I systematically take apart an aggro deck with a far more complex and brain-challenging control deck :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 21:52 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

lol, I am sure your a nice guy, but your personal bias on the game just makes you come across as elitist and quite egotistical to me.

You feel dirty playing a particular set of cards... You call all aggro decks filth, implying that you are better than the people who choose to play them for whatever reason.

Good for you I hope it makes you feel better putting other down. :shrug: Takes all sorts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 23:37 
Hello Hello Hello

Sorry it wasn't meant to come across like that :(

Of course everyone can and should play the game in the way they want to, I was just making a personal point that I hate those games that all over by Turn 3 or 4 (because that's what an aggro deck is capable of with the right draw), because it's like you may as well not be there at all, there's no competition involved, no challenge, no 'duel' if you will.

I realise Undertaker has been nerfed now, but the Hunter Undertaker decks could damn near have a game over by Turn 2 if they had the coin, where's the fun in that when both players have 30 cards in their decks?

And then you have that Pally Hobgoblin deck, which when it goes off, is basically going to beat anything right out of the gates with the opponent literally having no chance whatsoever to do anything about it. (I do take your point that sometimes you simply don't have any other viable deck with a class, which is why I ran an aggro Lock deck for a while just to get the quest out of the way when it turned up.)

Anyway, I didn't intend any offence, it's just that personally I really love those long and involved games where every turn is like a puzzle to be worked out, and I find it a bit depressing when all your opponent has to do, give or take, is just play whatever cards they have in their hand, irrespective of their opponent's board/class/options, and go for face (or cheaply trade down on the board).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:48 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

Sorry mate, was in a shitty mood last night, none of what I said is fair and didn't need saying.

I have read you post again this morning and I guess I read in in the worst light possible, my bad. Sorry again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:05 
Hello Hello Hello

No problem old chap :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 17:45 
Hello Hello Hello

LOL just won my first game with the Fatigue Mage deck, against an Aggro Warrior of all things.

Very hard work to juggle everything and stay alive, whilst making sure the Duplicate secrets get the right things and you can Echo Of Medivh something you need, and I even had to use the Coldlight Oracles to get some cards for myself, which is not really what you want to do against an aggro deck but my back was against the wall. (My Ice Block even got popped, which in an ideal world won't happen as you get heals with it from Illuminator.)

In the end though I had a decent supply of Death Lords and Antique Healbots, as he started going into fatigue (helped along by his own Jeeves :D), and a final Flamestrike sealed the deal.

Needless to say this is not a deck to play for quick wins, and there's no such thing as an easy game with it - but it's very interesting to play.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 17:51 
8-Bit Champion

Next Friday for Blackrock Mountain

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blo ... -3-26-2015

Quote:

Blackrock Mountain Explodes into Action on April 2!

Are you brave (or insane) enough to face the ancient evils lurking within Blackrock Mountain? Soon the fabled mountain will open, allowing adventurers the opportunity to journey inside and conquer fiery elementals, fierce dragons, and other hot-tempered foes!

Blackrock Mountain introduces 31 new cards that are too hot to handle, all obtained by emerging victorious in epic battles against some of the mountain’s most iconic villains. Throughout the course of this Adventure, you’ll harness the power of some of Azeroth’s mightiest denizens and unlock powerful new synergies through a whole flight of Dragon-type minion cards. You’ll also get an all-new game board, new music, and a host of legendary encounters—plus, each of Hearthstone’s nine classes will have the opportunity to add two brand-new class cards to their collection.

Blackrock Mountain goes live on Windows®, Mac®, iPad®, and Android™ tablets on April 2 PDT in the Americas region (which will fall on April 3 for Southeast Asia and Oceania) and rolls out on April 3 in Europe, Korea, Taiwan, and China, beginning with the release of the first wing—Blackrock Depths. Pre-purchase this new Adventure for $24.99 using real money, iTunes® balance, or Google Play™ balance, and you’ll also add the red-hot Molten Core card back to your collection. The pre-purchase period ends when Blackrock Mountain goes live, so don’t miss out!

Sharpen your blades, practice your incantations, and prepare to do battle in Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure, starting April 2!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 0:07 
Legendary Boogeyman

It is tempting to pre-order. I have 1500 gold but it would be great to spunk it on packs.

But no, Free to play for life. Patience.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 0:10 
Hello Hello Hello

Oh just spend a few quid you tight bastard :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 0:13 
Legendary Boogeyman

NEVER.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 15:17 
8-Bit Champion

List of all the new cards

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 680&type=1

Lots of 'this happens if you are holding a dragon'

Two which caught my eye

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-x ... 0437_n.jpg

Cards in your hand cost 1 less each round this minion survives so get it out early (come on unstable portal) and start playing big cards earlier as well

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0f4c812051

Become Rag !

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 23:59 
Legendary Boogeyman

Shit's going to go crazy yo.

Well I never had time to finish off my grind and ended 1 star shy of 5, which still only started me on Rank 18. Pcht. The time requirements to hit legend are beyond a person with anything else to do!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:22 
Meh

To reach rank 5 is 40% of the games you need to reach legend. The mistake people make is thinking they are close at 5 when they are not even half way there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 13:46 
Excellent Member

Yesterday's patch has introduced a new bug which is really p*ssing me off - usually when a player hasn't made a move for a fixed amount of time then the "thinking" emote will automatically go off, for some heroes this is "Hmmm", for others it's "I wonder", etc. Now this emote goes off at random times, sometimes even right at the start of a turn or when a card has been played or minion moved. It varies hugely and it's badly broken.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 14:09 
ugvm'er at heart...

I must have come up against 6 mechmages in a row this morning, it's incredibly boring.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 14:13 
Hello Hello Hello

Trooper wrote:
I must have come up against 6 mechmages in a row this morning, it's incredibly boring.

Fatigue Mage or Freeze Mage can be incredibly satisfying against them.

Remember it's the school holidays so you've got a lot of kids at home playing their kiddie decks.

Reply to topic  [ 3554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 72  Next