Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 2598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 52  Next
 Post subject: Re: PS4 confirmed
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 0:50 
Bad Girl

Weirdly I did, and a fair bit too. The multiplayer was ace too.

There's something seriously fucked about this and it's difficult to put my finger on (something worse than the glaringly obvious mediocrity oozing from every pore). I thought, for a moment, it was the amount of bullets a grunt takes or the size of the clips. It's making me itch.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 0:55 
Rude Belittler

I thought it was alright, sort of (original) Red Faction to the Half-Life of Halo/FEAR/Other quality shooters. Mediocre but enjoyable enough in its own way. On a sensible 1-10 scale it'd be a 6.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:21 
Paws for thought

Saturnalian wrote:
Weirdly I did, and a fair bit too. The multiplayer was ace too.

There's something seriously fucked about this and it's difficult to put my finger on (something worse than the glaringly obvious mediocrity oozing from every pore). I thought, for a moment, it was the amount of bullets a grunt takes or the size of the clips. It's making me itch.

I remember liking it as the ai was fun to play against. But we never managed to organise any mp so never played it.
although I also remember the final boss sucking most mightily. and it being a bit too miserablist.

Never tried any of the sequels. Looks like that's likely to continue.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:29 
UltraMod

I got Killzone Mercenary on the Vita in the December sale, but I'm still yet to try it because it looks so meh. Damn these impulse buys!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:12 
Excellent Member

I picked up Killzone 2 when I first got my PS3 and was catching up on the various exclusives but I gave up on it very quickly. I can't remember for sure what bugged me but there was something really fundamental about how the guns worked that just bugged the shit out of me and made it unplayable.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:19 
UltraMod

Bamba wrote:
I picked up Killzone 2 when I first got my PS3 and was catching up on the various exclusives but I gave up on it very quickly. I can't remember for sure what bugged me but there was something really fundamental about how the guns worked that just bugged the shit out of me and made it unplayable.

Early PS3 games were mainly terrible. I got the first Resistance game last year because it was set in the UK and that appealed to me, but it was really quite poor. I never finished it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 

Killzone 2 was far from terrible. On anything but the idiot setting it was actually difficult and in the right way. The Resistance games are probably one of my favourite FPS series.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:25 
UltraMod

markg wrote:
The Resistance games are probably one of my favourite FPS series.

It must get better after the first one then. It was a throwback to FPS games from the 90s in all the bad ways possible.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:32 
Excellent Member

British Nervoso wrote:
Bamba wrote:

Early PS3 games were mainly terrible. I got the first Resistance game last year because it was set in the UK and that appealed to me, but it was really quite poor. I never finished it.

Like you I was attracted to the idea of shooting aliens in a ruined Manchester cathedral but I played the demo and wasn't at all impressed either.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I completed Resistance - I think I might have got the game with my PS3. Anyway, there wasn't much else about at the time. It was average.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:05 

British Nervoso wrote:
markg wrote:

It must get better after the first one then. It was a throwback to FPS games from the 90s in all the bad ways possible.

Yeah the first was average, the sequels were way better than that. Fun and inventive games that hardly anyone has played.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:11 
UltraMod

markg wrote:
British Nervoso wrote:
markg wrote:

Yeah the first was average, the sequels were way better than that. Fun and inventive games that hardly anyone has played.

It's a shame that my chrono-completionist OCD won't allow me to play them. :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 
Paws for thought

British Nervoso wrote:
markg wrote:

I tried the demo of resistance and hated it
I got Resistance 2, and thought it was goodish, but gave up on it when insta-kill invisible enemies appeared.
although
Resistance 3 is probably one of the best FPSs I've played in recent years. But I do have a preference for somewhat old-school shooters, so things like health conservation, exploration, interesting weapons etc etc which are utterly lacking in most modern shooters played quite a large role in that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 17:04 
Bad Girl

Re: Killzone 2.

I don't mind a reet miserable FPS or indeed any miserable game, hell, I prefer something dark and oppressive done in the right way, and Killzone 2 was better than most FPS' at the time for big explosive grittiness in spacky-space. Meaty weapons, slow reloads, and bags of ammo as your huge ridiculous gun papped off round after round - all good stuff in my eyes, especially as it retained the best looking baddies since Storm Troopers. The baddies really made KZ2 with their red eyes, robotic looking, synthetic voices and the fact that they came right up in your face and shot at you. You could fucking see them in all their glory. All of this was what was right about Killzone uno in the first place.

You know when KZ2 got shit? When they took their masks off. Right then and there, the robotic nazi's of the future got shit. The fact that the final boss was just a stupid guy with a stupid face unmasked the baddies as just some stupid humans.

Baddies should be bad. Unrelentingly bad. KZ4 unmasks them further and, 4 chapters in, it's shit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 17:17 
Bad Girl

Re: Resistance 2

I never played Resistance so it's probably shit. Resistance 2 looks a bit ropey today (hell, when I played it so many years ago it looked ropey back then) but there's still something awesome and old skool about it. Plus, the big baddies on a big scale which were pretty awesome.

Best of all, it had that level where those spaggy slimey monster things that charge at your BY THE HUNDREDS across a deserted suburban enviroment. They were brilliant.

I finished it of course, cause I ain't no chicken like yo' mamma.

And Resistance 3 is the best FPS in ages. Still is.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 22:53 
Bad Girl

KZ4: I can only carry 2 guns and it won't let me get rid of the stock gun so I'm down to a choice of juggling the secondary. What the fuck is this shit!?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 23:17 
Bad Girl

Chapter 5 done and it doesn't get better, only worse. The sign posting is dreadful, the checkpoints unhelpful, the environments a muddy mess of clutter. Chapter 5's area is just a load of giant blocks, like some shit out the Matrix (y'know, where all the humans are in desk drawers). It's bland, it's boring then this bit that's suppose to be a QTE is just you pressing R3 once and then not doing fuck all. You watch a terrible fight sequence then some shit happens that looks terrible and you couldn't care less. This is garbage.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 23:35 
Bad Girl

Seriously bored of this now. Hacking spider bots? Following someone around for the millionth time? Following the commands of a voice over my radio because I've lost my weapons. Yes, all two of them. *yawn*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 16:01 
UltraMod

Killzone: Shadow Fall multiplayer free for a week - doesn't even require PS+!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:28 
Bad Girl

Killzone 4: the worst FPS I've played since Killzone 3.

I've reached a section where the magic orange dot which shows me where to go hangs limply about 100 yards from where I am. A huge machine that unloads everything it has into my face scans the ground between us and decimates my character (void of any personality of course, but at least he speaks up) whenever I stand up. Here's brought his friends too so I've got two flying bots to contend with and an unimpressive spider machine that's also patrolling the area.

You can't attack the big machine.

You can kill the two bots but you won't be able to kill the roaming spider machine.

No one has said anything.

You can't explore because as soon as you emerge everyone will fire at you continuously until you're dead (which won't take long).

Any other game that realised it had trouble with sign posting (which Killzone 4 suffers from by the pound) would stick another waypoint in here to highlight what to do. The times I've been wandering about looking for the next exit are insufferable. Doors arbitrarily open when most are locked, vents are shoved in obscure places, stairs are hidden in the darkness, hell, loads of things are hidden in the darkness. It's so fecking dark and my super ninja character has forgot to bring a flashlight! Inexcusable.

This game is shit.

EDIT: A walk through reveals I've got to explode two power cells (tediously called capacitators) dotted about. Quite why it couldn't tell me that or just cram a diamond on it I've no idea.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 14:49 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

6 Million sold

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/ ... -gameplay/

Quote:
PS4 Hits 6 Million, Ushers in New Era of Social Gameplay

As you’ve probably read by now, cumulative PS4 sales have now surpassed six million units worldwide following the successful launch in Japan just over a week ago. It’s truly humbling to see the rate at which gamers across the globe are choosing PS4 as their next gen console of choice. Even more exciting is what happens when gamers power up their PS4s. In the United States, more than 90% of PS4s are online, enabling gamers to connect, compete and share their greatness with friends and fellow gamers.

There have now been more than 3.6 million live broadcasts, and more than 56 million spectate sessions on PS4 through Twitch and Ustream. In fact, since January 1st, PS4 gamers account for 20% of daily broadcasters on Twitch. PS4 owners are also embracing the Share button on the DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller, with more than 100 million shares captured as fans show friends their latest achievements on Facebook and Twitter.

And soon, you’ll be able to share your greatness in new ways. Developers are beginning to take advantage of PS4’s new interactive live broadcasting gaming features, integrating modes that allow broadcasted gameplay to become interactive for spectators. Even as a viewer, you can now influence livestreamed gameplay.

For example, Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition features a built-in Broadcast+ mode where you can stream your gameplay while viewers on the PS4 or a web browser influence positive and negative effects during gameplay. More social feedback is on the way too, with Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition in March and Daylight in April.

We love the enthusiasm that all of you have had for the PS4 since launch, and we can’t wait to share more great games, experiences and features with you soon. Greatness awaits!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 16:35 

Just agreed for my music to be used in TxK on a second platform.

No official confirmation of which platform that might be, but where something is said can be as important as what is said, sometimes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 16:41 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Wut?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 16:44 

He's saying it's going to be on the PS4.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 16:47 
Unpossible!

markg wrote:
He's saying it's going to be on the PS4.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 16:49 

I see the truths missed by others yet hidden in plain sight.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:37 
Awesome
Yes

markg wrote:
I see the truths missed by others yet hidden in plain sight.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:59 
8-Bit Champion

After a lot of speculation Sony reveals their VR PS4 headset

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26641301

Quote:
Sony unveils virtual reality headset for PlayStation 4

Sony has unveiled a prototype for a virtual reality headset for its PlayStation 4 console at a developers conference in San Francisco.

Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony's Worldwide Studios, said Sony had been working on the technology - called Project Morpheus - for three years.

"We believe VR will shape the future of games," said Mr Yoshida in a blog post.

The prototype will be made available to developers, but no commercial release date was given.

Project Morpheus is a head-mounted display with 1080p resolution and a 90 degree field of view.

It has sensors built into the unit that can track head orientation and movement, so that when a user's head moves, the image of the virtual reality world moves with it.

Sony's move into virtual reality follows a product released by crowd-sourced group Oculus Rift.

It unveiled its prototype headset Crystal Cove at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 
ugvm'er at heart...

1080p and 90 degree FoV? That should fix my issues with the Oculus Rift dev kit!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:25 
UltraMod

Trooper wrote:
1080p and 90 degree FoV? That should fix my issues with the Oculus Rift dev kit!

What FoV is the Oculus Rift? 90 degrees still doesn't seem all that great.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:09 
8-Bit Champion

Until tomorrow you can buy Thief or the new Tomb Raider on PS4 via the US store for $30 (around £18)

Thief : https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... -spotlight

Tomb Raider : https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... -spotlight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 18:30 
8-Bit Champion

PS4 games out / due out in 2014

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/ ... 0-growing/

(images ripped from a thread on neogaf)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:45 
UltraMod

PS4 owners, rejoice; you will now be able to play the official Beex 2nd best game of all time:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014- ... loyee-says

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:17 
8-Bit Champion

Another 'cheap' PS4 game from Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002I098JE/

$38 for COD Ghosts which works out at about £23 (make sure you select the PS4 digital copy)

Its not really that different to the Xbox360 version and its probably the worst COD in the last few years but if anyone is looking for it then ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 14:06 
chewbacca -future arc welder

I has one of these now, psn name is krazywookie86 add me up for lolz, zombie game thing, warframe abnd bf4 are what's going down.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 14:26 
ugvm'er at heart...

krazywookie wrote:
I has one of these now, psn name is krazywookie86 add me up for lolz, zombie game thing, warframe abnd bf4 are what's going down.

Come join Apocalypse Cow in BF4, details should be in the bf4 thread.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 
8-Bit Champion

More random numbers

http://www.geek.com/games/ps4-ships-7-m ... 1-1589841/

Quote:
PS4 ships 7 million worldwide, outsells Xbox One in Europe 7:1

When we checked in with the PS4 last month, Sony managed to sell six million units since the console’s mid-November release last year, which was one million units ahead of Sony’s own estimate. Just one month later, more numbers have been revealed: Sony has shipped seven million PS4s worldwide, which is about three million more than the Xbox One. At the end of the day, a four-million-unit gap isn’t too gigantic. However, when compared with, for instance, the PS4′s sales compared to the Xbox One’s sales in Europe during the month of March — an eyebrow-raising seven to one lead — a different story is told.

That 7:1 sales lead accounts for (more or less) the last week in March, beginning on the 17. During that period, the PS4 sold 180,000 units, while the Xbox One only managed 25,000. Unfortunately for Microsoft, the Xbox One’s biggest game, Titanfall, released just one week prior, and did not appear to help sell the console just one week later.

Of course, seven million units compared to four million units isn’t anywhere close to a death knell for the Xbox One. Whenever this console cycle winds down, the final figures for both the PS4 and Xbox One might be the same. For the majority of last generation, the Xbox 360 had a significant lead on the PS3, and for similar reasons. Sony botched the PS3 launch in a variety of ways — the console was gigantic, came out too late, and was too expensive. Microsoft didn’t botch the launch of the Xbox One, but definitely botched the reveal. However, in the end, the PS3 and box 360 were neck-and-neck in sales. It’s entirely possible that Microsoft’s botched Xbox One reveal will eventually wither away, and the console will catch up when all is said and one.

For now, though, Sony is enjoying success, and Microsoft is sitting in the strange dual-state of succeeding while losing. The next stage in the battle will begin when both consoles finally have more triple-A exclusives.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 13:10 
Bad Girl

I thought the PS+ Thread was renamed "The PS Plus Thread"? I'll be damned if I can find it.

Anyhoo, Playstation are having an Easter Sale.

The Highlights are:

Nin No Kuni for around £5.
TxK for £3.19 (+20% off for PS+). Vita.
MGS HD Collection: £7.99 (+10% off for PS+). Vita. £9.99 + 10% PS+ for PS3.
Hotline Miami £2.39. Cross Buy.
Oddworld: Oddbox £6.49 + 10% PS+. PS3

And other stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 13:17 
Excellent Member

Saturnalian wrote:
I thought the PS+ Thread was renamed "The PS Plus Thread"? I'll be damned if I can find it.

Anyhoo, Playstation are having an Easter Sale.

The Highlights are:

Nin No Kuni for around £5.
TxK for £3.19 (+20% off for PS+). Vita.
MGS HD Collection: £7.99 (+10% off for PS+). Vita. £9.99 + 10% PS+ for PS3.
Hotline Miami £2.39. Cross Buy.
Oddworld: Oddbox £6.49 + 10% PS+. PS3

And other stuff.

Wouldn't the 'bargains' thread be the place for this kind of thing anyway?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 13:20 
Bad Girl

Either/or.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 13:36 

I'll probably buy Ni No Kuni then, and then never play it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 13:49 
UltraMod

For those of you who have a DayZ style hankering, but no PC (or patience for unfinished games), H1Z1.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 18:32 
Bad Girl

Mercenary Kings downloaded. I've only watched the splash screen and my 80's arcade action taste buds are watering.

I'll give this a shot later.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:02 
8-Bit Champion

A bit more about overall numbers for the PS4 on units sold and games

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/ ... -globally/

Quote:
PS4 Sales Surpass 7 Million Globally

Hi guys! I’ve got a quick update to share with you. Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. just announced that PS4 has cumulatively sold through more than 7.0 million units globally as of April 6th, 2014. PS4 software sales are another bright spot, with more than 20.5 million copies sold at retail and PlayStation Store worldwide as of April 13th, 2014.

On behalf of the entire global team at PlayStation, I want to thank you for your unprecedented support and for making PS4 your next-generation console of choice. We couldn’t have done this without you! And please keep the feedback coming: we are listening.

On that note, we’ll have some great new details to share with you regarding our upcoming PS4 system software update very soon. Stay tuned!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 13:23 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/technology/sony-buys-xbox/

Sony buy Xbox, allegedly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 13:47 
Excellent Member

Bobbyaro wrote:
http://www.thenewsnerd.com/technology/sony-buys-xbox/

Sony buy Xbox, allegedly.

You know that's a spoof news site right?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 16:09 
8-Bit Champion

American sales numbers for March are 'out' (not really just the spin just now) - pretty much everyone expected Titanfall to push the Xbox One over the PS4 in hardware sales however it did not - PS4 continued to outsell the Xbox one even with a bundled copy of Titanfall included

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2 ... -march-npd

*Note* Titanfall sales also include PC copies just to make sure it hits number 1

Quote:
Titanfall tops chart, but PS4 leads hardware again in March - NPD

While the Xbox One shooter fared well, Sony's PS4 led hardware sales for the third consecutive month in the US, NPD said

The NPD Group has issued its March video game sales report, revealing a 28 percent drop in software sales (including PC) to $432 million. Hardware, however, soared 78 percent on the strength of the new consoles, totaling $395 million. Accessories were also up 4 percent to $224 million. Overall, total industry sales increased 3 percent to $1.03 billion.

“Software declines in March 2014 stemmed from poor comparisons to new launches from last March. Collectively, March 2014 launches sold 42 percent less than March 2013 launches," explained NPD analyst Liam Callahan.

"Last March we saw eight of the top ten games were new launches with games like Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Judgment, God of War: Ascension. This March saw six of the top ten games as new launches with Titanfall, inFAMOUS Second Son, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, and Dark Souls II.”

NPD noted that Sony's PlayStation 4 led hardware sales (for the third month in a row) despite the Xbox One exclusive Titanfall topping the games chart. Globally, Sony announced recently that PS4 had surpassed 7 million units sold.

Hardware in general put in a robust performance during the last month, boosting the industry year-over-year. "PS4 and Xbox One continue to see success with cumulative sales of the two consoles through the first five months currently totaling more than double that of their predecessors, the PS3 and Xbox 360," added Callahan.

Check out the top 10 chart below.

http://i.imgur.com/vjumf7S.jpg

Oh and someone has pointed out that Sonys PS4 numbers are 7 million 'sold' Microsofts are 5 million 'to retailers' so anything sitting on a shelf is included in that 5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 16:38 
Bad Girl

Nice to see Dark Souls 2 getting some success even though the public just want shiny shiny inFamous. I wonder what the sales figures for DS2 are compared to DS.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:26 
8-Bit Champion

New firmware should now be out

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/ ... nd-ps-app/

Quote:
PlayStation 4 v1.70 Update

SHAREfactory: After you update your PS4 to v1.70, an icon to download our free SHAREfactory app will appear on your PS4 system’s home screen once it’s available. Once installed, SHAREfactory allows you to easily customize your gameplay videos with special effects, video commentary with picture-in-picture capability through PlayStation Camera, and custom soundtracks using the included audio tracks or your original music imported from a USB drive. You can then share your videos on Facebook or export them to an external USB storage device. The app is packed with plenty of cool, but accessible, tools. It’s simple enough to use for beginning editors, while functioning as a rich video editor for those with more creative aspirations. Check out our new SHAREfactory video that provides a walkthrough of what you can expect:

Automatic Pre-download: No more waiting until after a game is released to start downloading select pre-ordered games from PlayStation Store. This new feature allows you to get to your games faster by automatically downloading select pre-ordered games up to several days in advance of the release, so that it’s ready to play as soon as the game is released on launch day. There’s also a countdown timer prior to the release of the game so you’ll know how soon your game will be available for you to start playing.
Option to Disable HDCP for Games: This highly requested feature will allow you to have the option to turn off HDCP for games so you can capture longer gameplay sessions directly from your HDMI output and export them elsewhere.
USB Export Option for Captured Gameplay: It’s now even easier to show off your heroic gaming moments and the SHAREfactory videos you create with the world using this feature to export your videos and screenshots to a USB drive. Just click on the DUALSHOCK 4 SHARE button, save your gameplay on a USB drive, and then share your proudest achievements on other social networks and other video platforms.
Live Broadcasting in HD and Archiving Support: We’ve increased the resolution for live broadcasts so you and your friends can watch games livestreamed in 720p HD. You can also archive your broadcasts on Twitch or Ustream and watch them again later.
New SHARE Options: We’ve got a number of new SHARE settings that will give you better control of what you want to share with your friends. Here is what you can look forward to:
Change the default gameplay recording time in the SHARE menu under Video Clip Settings.
Save only the video clips and screenshots you want by selecting Upload Screenshots or Upload Video Clips for each capture. Also upload video clips and screenshots during your live gameplay broadcasts.
Select specific Facebook audiences to share each video or screenshot with.
New DUALSHOCK 4 Options: New light bar settings have been added for DUALSHOCK 4, allowing you to change it to Bright, Medium or Dim in the Settings menu. The touchpad has also been updated, allowing you to navigate the on-screen keyboard using the DUALSHOCK 4 touchpad.
New Friends Options: It’s now easier to find Friends and send requests with the ability to search Friends-of-Friends, view Mutual Friends on another user’s profile, and accept Friend requests directly from the Friends list.
New Trophies Sort Option: You can now sort Trophies by rarity in the Options menu.
PlayStation Store Payment Support: Similar to PS3, we’re introducing Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) for PS4 for content purchased on PS Store, starting with PayPal support.
More PlayStation Camera Commands: More voice commands are added to PlayStation Camera, allowing you to launch the apps installed on your PS4 with the sound of your voice.
New PlayStation Plus Icon: For Plus members, you’ll now have the PS Plus icon appear next to your SEN ID on the login screen, home screen and other areas across the PS4 system’s sleek user interface.
Music Unlimited SHARE Options: With a Music Unlimited subscription, you can easily share your favorite songs with your friends by pressing the SHARE button on your DUALSHOCK 4.

Quote:
PlayStation Vita v3.15 Update

PS4 Link Update for Remote Play: Linking your PS4 and PS Vita together will now be easier with the 3.15 update for PS Vita. It’ll enable Automatic Device Registration, which will automatically detect and pair both systems when they’re both online and the same user is signed in to both devices. This makes it even quicker for you to get started on Remote Play or access other second screen features.

Code:
PlayStation App v1.70 Update

Push Notifications, Friend Requests and More: This new PlayStation app update will give you the option to receive Push Notifications for select PS4 updates you want to receive, such as gameplay Invitations, Game Alerts or Friend Requests. You can also receive Friend Requests via email or text messages with the app update. Also, it’s now easier to change your profile picture right from your mobile device by uploading an image from your photo library, or taking a photo using your in-device camera.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:02 
Sleepyhead

Does it allow me to play files off a USB stick yet?

Reply to topic  [ 2598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 52  Next