Be Excellent To Each Other
http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/forum/

Middle Age Spread
http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8715
Page 86 of 91

Author:  Findus Fop [ Wed May 24, 2017 15:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Zardoz wrote:
I'm shoving sultanas down my ureathra, if that helps.


don't forget what my mum used to tell me - many sultanas have spiders growing inside them, ready to burst out.

Author:  Bamba [ Wed May 24, 2017 15:49 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Instructions unclear; urethra now full of spiders.

Author:  MaliA [ Wed May 24, 2017 15:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Mr Russell wrote:
markg wrote:
He's weighing his bollocks now?

Aren't you?


I have.

Author:  Squirt [ Wed May 24, 2017 16:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Bamba wrote:
Instructions unclear; urethra now full of spiders.

Whereas, thanks to my daily genital electrocution, my urethra is entirely clear of all invertebrates!

Author:  Findus Fop [ Wed May 24, 2017 17:07 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Squirt wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Instructions unclear; urethra now full of spiders.

Whereas, thanks to my daily genital electrocution, my urethra is entirely clear of all invertebrates!


Meanwhile, one long, glossy spider's leg is gracefully uncurling itself from Z's jap's eye. It hooks into the fleshy folds of Z's perenium, securing a solid purchase to pull from. The spider yanks itself forward, the awkward bulk of its plump torso straining against Z's urethral walls. With one succulent plop, the spider bursts free, landing on the bed. It shakes itself free of Z juice, breathes in the fresh air. Freedom. It's time for his thousands of spider buddies to come out and join him.

Author:  krazywookie [ Wed May 24, 2017 17:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Findus Fop wrote:
Squirt wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Instructions unclear; urethra now full of spiders.

Whereas, thanks to my daily genital electrocution, my urethra is entirely clear of all invertebrates!


Meanwhile, one long, glossy spider's leg is gracefully uncurling itself from Z's jap's eye. It hooks into the fleshy folds of Z's perenium, securing a solid purchase to pull from. The spider yanks itself forward, the awkward bulk of its plump torso straining against Z's urethral walls. With one succulent plop, the spider bursts free, landing on the bed. It shakes itself free of Z juice, breathes in the fresh air. Freedom. It's time for his thousands of spider buddies to come out and join him.

:Vomit:
Wasn't there something about Zardoz's inside out sleeve last week? I have a fairly worrying mental image forming now.

Author:  Cras [ Wed May 24, 2017 17:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Okay, okay! The electro-magic fat scales work great and the science makes perfect sense!

Author:  KovacsC [ Wed May 24, 2017 17:49 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Cras wrote:
Okay, okay! The electro-magic fat scales work great and the science makes perfect sense!


Ha ha

Author:  KovacsC [ Tue May 30, 2017 8:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Well a good weekend of tests.

45 seconds off my swim - down to 8:44 for 400m
1 min of my 5k
Ftp increase from 218 to 228 watts

Happy halstead

Author:  KovacsC [ Tue Jun 13, 2017 13:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Using my magic scales.. I have finally dipped under 100 kilos.

I am 60 days from my big race, I don't feel ready..

Author:  JBR [ Tue Jun 13, 2017 13:46 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

If you were ready now, it would be a bit early.

Both flippant and serious, that.

Similarly, I aimed to do my long run yesterday, and baled 2 miles short of what I wanted to do (and 4 miles short of the railway station I was aiming for, too flipping far). Disappointing, and I wondered if that means I'm not really in shape. But really it's fine, marathon's not till the end of August.

Author:  Grim... [ Tue Jun 13, 2017 13:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

JBR wrote:
Both flippant and serious, that.

Flirious!

Author:  KovacsC [ Tue Jun 13, 2017 14:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

JBR wrote:
If you were ready now, it would be a bit early.

Both flippant and serious, that.

Similarly, I aimed to do my long run yesterday, and baled 2 miles short of what I wanted to do (and 4 miles short of the railway station I was aiming for, too flipping far). Disappointing, and I wondered if that means I'm not really in shape. But really it's fine, marathon's not till the end of August.


cheers... i need to work on my swim..

Author:  krazywookie [ Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Grim... wrote:
JBR wrote:
Both flippant and serious, that.

Flirious!

Seripant!

Author:  Zardoz [ Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:58 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

I survived the gym last night! First session back after my hols... tough going but still enjoyable.

To be fair, while I was away I did a lot of walking (and swimming) and didn't drink half as much as I normally do (usually go All-inclusive)

...am I growing up?

Author:  KovacsC [ Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:52 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Well done.

I am trying not to grow up, i just can't drink like I used to.

Author:  Mr Russell [ Wed Jun 14, 2017 21:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

I just did some Wii Fit U but I messed up at the start so now it thinks I weigh nothing and every time I stand on the board it tells me I've put on weight.

Author:  Bamba [ Wed Jun 14, 2017 22:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

So as reliable as Kov's Magic Scale then?

Author:  Mr Russell [ Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:58 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Bamba wrote:
So as reliable as Kov's Magic Scale then?

I guess it helps if you stand on the scale when it tells you to rather than stepping off at exactly that moment by mistake :)

Author:  Malc [ Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

I had a similar thing happen to me the other week, it really messed up the targets and the progress graphs etc. You'd think it would have some logic in there to prevent that, or at least a warning that the weight has changed dramatically, are you sure you are doing right?

Author:  KovacsC [ Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Bamba wrote:
So as reliable as Kov's Magic Scale then?


mine are reliable, they measure weight. Just the other figures are magic

Author:  KovacsC [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 20:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Taken a few years.

Author:  Cras [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 21:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Hell of a job, man. Well done.

Author:  KovacsC [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 21:17 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Cras wrote:
Hell of a job, man. Well done.

Cheers.

Author:  Grim... [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 21:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Impressive work, sir.

You're still fuck ugly, though. Any plans to do anything about that?

;)

Author:  MaliA [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 21:40 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Grim... wrote:
Impressive work, sir.

You're still fuck ugly, though. Any plans to do anything about that?

;)


Gaywood and i have a solution

Author:  KovacsC [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 22:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

That is scary

Author:  MaliA [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 22:33 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

KovacsC wrote:
Taken a few years.


Very well done.

Author:  Bamba [ Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

That is some very impressive work Kov, well done.

If we're doing progress pics, I don't have any to show me as I went along; just a couple of very fat me and a recent-ish one of less fat me.

Attachment:
FB_IMG_1498468551647.jpg

Attachment:
20120416_214616.jpg

Attachment:
FB_IMG_1498468602432.jpg

Author:  DavPaz [ Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: Middle Age Spread

Mate. You got younger. Nice work.

Page 86 of 91 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/