Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Project CARS
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 13:51 
Numbskull

No probs and cheers for the swift reply. Like I say, I have already googled the subject to death without any success so far, but I'll keep trying.

Now that you mention pads, it looked like some of the best times being put up were on pads rather than wheels. I'm tempted to give the pad a go, but after spending a bloody fortune on that wheel, I'd at least like to get the basics sorted (you know, in the sense of just being able to set it up properly, rather than finding the perfect settings for each and every car).

I know what you mean about the bugs and glitches (the time trial thing sounds particularly daft), but I think a fair bit can be fixed in time with patches. After months of Drive Club, which started off as one big sackful of bugs and glitches with a game vaguely attached somewhere, they did make a fair bit of effort to improve it, so I hope and suspect it won't be any different with Project Cars.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 16:55 

Quick upload from last night. Such a good game this.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 17:06 

Is that on PS4 playing with a pad? How do control where you are looking?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 17:13 

By cheating, you can still look around in replay mode. Although you can use the other stick to around while driving but it's a bit of a handful when you're doing the gears at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 0:19 
Numbskull

markg wrote:
By cheating, you can still look around in replay mode. Although you can use the other stick to around while driving but it's a bit of a handful when you're doing the gears at the same time.

Just a quick note to you. Mark. I think I've found the solution to the wheel problem - not from a forum but a more unlikely source (a youtube comment, of all places). I'd be more than happy to share it if anyone has the same calibration problem with the t300rs wheel. It's made the game way more fun. My other thought that I might just be a bit shit at racing games looks like being true, all the same. In career mode, I'm still stuck in the kart series. I take it I might eventually get some other offers at some point if I improve a bit more?

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2