Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:21

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 1426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 23:07 

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 18044
I[spoilers] don't think he knew.[/spoilers]

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 23:08 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 29158
Making Mimi type spoiler tags is cruel and unusual.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 23:16 

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 18044
[spoilers]I[spoilers] don't think he knew.[/spoilers][spoilers]

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 23:17 
User avatar
I'm a computery guy!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 31394
Pssst... it's just spoiler


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 23:30 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 25586
Location: Kidbrooke
Fun episode.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
I thought they had used up all the wildfire repealing Stannis. I guess they can make it quicker now with Naughty Maester in charge.

Good work, Arya, and a kind of inverse shout out to South Park's "I made you eat your parents".

I am #teamcersei even though she's kind of evil. She is, at least, consistent.

Jon could be Robert's bastard or Rhaegar's, but it makes way more sense to be the latter.

No Night's King? WTF? Would have made a great 4th ending montage - we had Jon, Cersei, Dany... I wanted another!

The explosion was great.

Varys is the fastest man on the planet! Nips off from Mereen to Dorne and back again in a matter of minutes! Nice to see they finally remembered Dorne exists.

Child Queen Mormont is ace.

Why did Jon only banish Melisandre?

Is Sansa going to get turned against Jon by Littlefinger?

Is there ever going to be any kind of payoff for Sam and his family?

No Brotherhood or Hound. Boo!

I am sad that was the last episode of the series.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:04 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41864
Location: The erogenous zone
Should have ended with carnage.

And had the Hound in it.

Top dialogue from Bronn though.

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:09 
User avatar
Kinda Funny Lookin'

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 3101
Location: Sheffield or Chiswick
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
I am assuming the broad brushstrokes of the next two series will be series 7 sorting out the political situation while Bran does his mystic thing and Sam reads a lot of books ending with the Walkers bringing down the wall (while Sam comes up with a cunning plan)...and then the final episodes will be the whole 'let's put (most of) our differences aside and kick zombie bottom'

_________________
If work was so rewarding the rich would have bought it all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 13:32 
User avatar
Hello pretty, pretty

Joined: 27th Mar, 2016
Posts: 118
Location: London
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Is it just me, or did the GOT women SERIOUSLY step their game up? They're pretty much running the whole show now. As much as a I love Jon, he got bailed out AGAIN by his kid sister and an angry 12-year-old girl.

I always said there'd be a payload with Cersei murdering everyone, but I didn't expect to enjoy it nearly as much as I did.

Predictions:

Jaimie and Cersei will be forced to kill one another
Dany will chose either Jaimie or Jon as a suitor
Sam will get a papercut and bleed to death
Littlefinger is going to fuck things up cause things didn't go his way
GOT/Walking Dead crossover
Bran Flakes may stop being such a useless knob

More of this please:

Arya Stark enacting more Eric Cartman v Scott Tenorman/Texas Chainsaw Massacre style vengeance
The adventures of Brienne and Podrick
WHERE THE HELL IS GENDRY?

_________________
Twitch | Twitter | Steam | PSN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 13:37 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 61347
Location: Your Mum
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
She's not his sister ;)


My prediction

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
At some point JOHN SNURR is going to get blasted by some dragon fire, and then stand there rather confused about why he's not dead. And the him and dragon-mama are going to take over the world (pinkie).

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 13:41 
User avatar
I'm a computery guy!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 31394
Speculation

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Dany can't bear children, remember. Is that common knowledge? She'd have to name an heir. Why not Jon Stargaryow?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 13:54 
User avatar
Hello pretty, pretty

Joined: 27th Mar, 2016
Posts: 118
Location: London
Grim... wrote:
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
She's not his sister ;)


My prediction

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
At some point JOHN SNURR is going to get blasted by some dragon fire, and then stand there rather confused about why he's not dead. And the him and dragon-mama are going to take over the world (pinkie).


ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
They don't know that ;)

Image

_________________
Twitch | Twitter | Steam | PSN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 16:56 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 26th May, 2008
Posts: 3079
The Great Tyrant wrote:
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Is it just me, or did the GOT women SERIOUSLY step their game up? They're pretty much running the whole show now. As much as a I love Jon, he got bailed out AGAIN by his kid sister and an angry 12-year-old girl.

I always said there'd be a payload with Cersei murdering everyone, but I didn't expect to enjoy it nearly as much as I did.

Predictions:

Jaimie and Cersei will be forced to kill one another
Dany will chose either Jaimie or Jon as a suitor
Sam will get a papercut and bleed to death
Littlefinger is going to fuck things up cause things didn't go his way
GOT/Walking Dead crossover
Bran Flakes may stop being such a useless knob

More of this please:

Arya Stark enacting more Eric Cartman v Scott Tenorman/Texas Chainsaw Massacre style vengeance
The adventures of Brienne and Podrick
WHERE THE HELL IS GENDRY?


Hell yes. I was saying that last week - finally, strong women - and the writers have got away from them having to use their tits and fannies and get their way. I like it.

_________________
NOTHING TO SEE HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 16:03 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 44823
HBO have confirmed that which was still not quite completely confirmed, it would appear:

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Jon is Rhaegar's son.

Image

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 16:08 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 29203
Cras wrote:
HBO have confirmed that which was still not quite completely confirmed, it would appear:

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Jon is Rhaegar's son.

Image

That was utterly bloody obvious.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 16:26 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 44823
MrChris wrote:
That was utterly bloody obvious.


As per the discussion on the previous page

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
The name of the father was whispered and we didn't hear it. While unlikely, it could have been Robert

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 16:30 
User avatar
I'm a computery guy!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 31394
It absolutely wasn't obvious to pure show watchers, according to the multiple conversations I've had this week.

"Who's Rheagar?"
"Hang on, Ned fucked his sister?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 16:51 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 1883
DavPaz wrote:
It absolutely wasn't obvious to pure show watchers, according to the multiple conversations I've had this week.

"Who's Rheagar?"
"Hang on, Ned fucked his sister?"

Quite. I have no idea who the dude is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 15:29 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41433
Location: West Yorkshire
The North Remembers what was in the kebab you ate afterwards.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.yorksh ... 246873/amp

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 18:21 
User avatar
Heavy Metal Tough Guy

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 4929
If Jon Snur had just given Wu Tang the Giant a big axe hammer thing, and maybe some armour he could have smushed through that shield wall in seconds. Even just a tree trunk would have meant he didn't have to try to punch people who were stabbing him with spears. Jon Snur is an idiot, and Sansa should get rid of him and run the North herself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 18:26 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 25586
Location: Kidbrooke
Squirt wrote:
If Jon Snur had just given Wu Tang the Giant a big axe hammer thing, and maybe some armour he could have smushed through that shield wall in seconds. Even just a tree trunk would have meant he didn't have to try to punch people who were stabbing him with spears. Jon Snur is an idiot, and Sansa should get rid of him and run the North herself.


Well, yes.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 10192
I suppose this is the final stretch, right? Squeeee. So here's a promo trailer with some god awful music attached to it. What were they thinking. Still the breath was good though.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:01 
User avatar
I'm a computery guy!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 31394
Ah right. Dany's Queen of the Iron Islands, then.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:03 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 29203
spoilers, jesus

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:04 
User avatar
I'm a computery guy!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 31394
It's just speculation, snowflake.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:14 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 29203
DavPaz wrote:
It's just speculation, snowflake.

Nooooo, really?

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:25 
User avatar
I'm a computery guy!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 31394
Your sarcasm is neither welcome nor appreciated.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 29203
just like your face then.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:20 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41433
Location: West Yorkshire
DBSnappa wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Oi! DBSnappa, next time you pop down the pub, ask wossisface if he's got much work on in the next few months, eh?


Just popped in having finally seen the last episode.
I will ask him, however, when I spotted him in the neighbourhood last week he was still sporting the Jon Snow's beard and hair and in light of the fact that I think filming for season 6 starts next month I don't think he's dead. Especially with Melisandre (red witch) making such a hasty reappearance at whatever the name of the place Snow is in charge of...


He's in Saltaire at present. I might have walked past him in the pub on Friday night. Slightly shorter than me, medium build, black hair, tightly curled. It has caused GREAT EXCITEMENT

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:36 
Awesome
User avatar
Yes

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11335
For some reason I thought this was out in April, and it's actually not until July?! Oh man!

_________________
Always proof read carefully in case you any words out

Do some price comparison on games, DVDs, books or CDs at Find It Cheapest.com
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (TV)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:26 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 61347
Location: Your Mum
It was going to be in April, but it was delayed :(

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 1426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Columbo, Hearthly, Kern, MaliA, The Greys, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.