Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 9112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302 ... 304  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 15:05 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11541
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
My house sale exchanges and completes on Monday! Woo!

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 15:08 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 18265
Location: shropshire, uk
That is awesome...

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 14:05 
User avatar
Muff Cabbage !

Joined: 12th Dec, 2008
Posts: 10376
Location: On Mars as an anthropologist...
Image

Just ten more days.. I've even considered getting Butters to freeze me..

_________________
Together we can go,to where there ain't no more pain,
Together we could fly,To where there's time for you and I.
Together we could walk to the river, stand with the families
Move to the sound of the band of Atlantis,
One lovely day,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:20 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 42756
Location: West Yorkshire
MaliA wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Well, now that I know Davpaz is going, even I'm thinking of going, even though I don't know what it is.

#BeexFestival


99% chance tickets being booked as other friends going


Booked it now.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:35 
User avatar
I'm a computery guy!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 32560
MaliA wrote:
MaliA wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Well, now that I know Davpaz is going, even I'm thinking of going, even though I don't know what it is.

#BeexFestival


99% chance tickets being booked as other friends going


Booked it now.

Yay!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 14:12 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11541
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
House sale has completed! For a very brief moment I had lots of money.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 15:32 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15594
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
GazChap wrote:
House sale has completed! For a very brief moment I had lots of money.

And now you have a Ferrari?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 16:38 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 11541
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
I wish. I no longer have lots of money, but I also no longer have lots of debt.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 16:47 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 62770
Location: Your Mum
Yay!

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 17:14 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 49154
Location: Nottingham
GazChap wrote:
I wish. I no longer have lots of money, but I also no longer have lots of debt.

Great news!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 13:47 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 49154
Location: Nottingham
I'm not at liberty to divulge where I've been or what I've driven today due to NDAs, but I can tell you on my first day of work I had a walk to the railway station and a short train ride, before a lovely stroll past a castle and lake. I inspected the vehicle and then had a leisurely drive home. I got back just after 11am!

Not every day will be that short, I guess they want to see that I can do the job with minimal risk if I'm not up to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 13:48 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26122
Location: Kidbrooke
Lonewolves wrote:
I'm not at liberty to divulge where I've been or what I've driven today due to NDAs, but I can tell you on my first day of work I had a walk to the railway station and a short train ride, before a lovely stroll past a castle and lake. I inspected the vehicle and then had a leisurely drive home. I got back just after 11am!

Not every day will be that short, I guess they want to see that I can do the job with minimal risk if I'm not up to it.


Do you get a full day of pay for that?

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 15:48 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 49154
Location: Nottingham
Curiosity wrote:
Do you get a full day of pay for that?

Not even close. I get paid a set figure per delivery up to 80 miles and then anything above that is charged by the mile.

So I've done half a delivery today, and on average I'll do 2.5 per day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 15:56 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 42896
Location: The erogenous zone
Are you delivering the other half tomorrow?

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 18:08 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Joined: 17th Dec, 2008
Posts: 8011
Lonewolves wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Do you get a full day of pay for that?

Not even close. I get paid a set figure per delivery up to 80 miles and then anything above that is charged by the mile.

So I've done half a delivery today, and on average I'll do 2.5 per day.

If you deliver my new car I’m claiming DOA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 18:52 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 49154
Location: Nottingham
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Do you get a full day of pay for that?

Not even close. I get paid a set figure per delivery up to 80 miles and then anything above that is charged by the mile.

So I've done half a delivery today, and on average I'll do 2.5 per day.

If you deliver my new car I’m claiming DOA

If I deliver your new car you're going to wish it was DOA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 19:10 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26122
Location: Kidbrooke
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Do you get a full day of pay for that?

Not even close. I get paid a set figure per delivery up to 80 miles and then anything above that is charged by the mile.

So I've done half a delivery today, and on average I'll do 2.5 per day.

If you deliver my new car I’m claiming DOA

If I deliver your new car you're going to wish it was DOA


I wish you were DOA.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 19:28 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 9439
Location: Mount Olympus
15 days off work starts now! :metul:

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 20:01 
User avatar
Ticket to Ride World Champion

Joined: 18th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11451
Finally exchanged on my house purchase! It has taken ages!

_________________
No, it was a giant robot castle!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 20:14 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 9439
Location: Mount Olympus
Bobbyaro wrote:
Finally exchanged on my house purchase! It has taken ages!

That's fantastic news! Hopefully we'll have a date for ours soon. :)

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:48 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 9439
Location: Mount Olympus
Two whole weeks away!


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:59 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45715
Awesome, where you off to?

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 16:14 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 18828
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Two whole weeks away!

You’re... time travelling? That’s awesome!

Have a fab time, you deserve it xxx

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 19:37 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 2572
Location: , Location, Location.
Wooo.... Virgin V6 TiVo box and new hub, both for no extra cost apart from setup fee. Took about 2 hours to install and get all devices connected, but download speed from hub is over 110mb.

_________________
'I just can't be arsed.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 23:01 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 9439
Location: Mount Olympus
Cras wrote:
Awesome, where you off to?

Just landed in Orlando international. Quickly googling for how to remove batteries from 9 year old child...

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 23:07 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 2572
Location: , Location, Location.
Just say, “Hand over those batteries, buster, or there’s no Disneyland for YOU.”

_________________
'I just can't be arsed.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 23:22 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 9439
Location: Mount Olympus
She's currently having a giggling fit while three adults work out how to drive the car! :D

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 23:25 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 62770
Location: Your Mum
Warhead wrote:
Wooo.... Virgin V6 TiVo box and new hub, both for no extra cost apart from setup fee.

How come?

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:49 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 7950
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
She's currently having a giggling fit while three adults work out how to drive the car! :D

It's now 23.45 in Orlando, that's 445 Monday morning for you lot. Nearly been up a full 24 hours.
On the plus side, I really like Android Auto in the car.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The 'Yay!' thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:42 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 2572
Location: , Location, Location.
Grim... wrote:
Warhead wrote:
Wooo.... Virgin V6 TiVo box and new hub, both for no extra cost apart from setup fee.

How come?


“....... because you’ve been Virgin Media customers for 17 years” but I suspect that in a while they’ll ask us if we’d like to pay for two more to replace the other two old TiVos that we have.

_________________
'I just can't be arsed.'


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 9112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302 ... 304  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Columbo, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.