Fifa09 : LaceSensor
Killzone 2: LaceSensor, Markh, The Rev Owen
LBP : Jonarob, LaceSensor, Mr Dave, SuperDuperGill, The Rev Owen
MGS4: Jonarob, LaceSensor, Mr Dave, The Rev Owen
MotorStorm: Mr Dave
Resistance 1: SuperDuperGill
Resistance 2: Mr Dave

Some Killzone 2 impressions.

Got KIlzone on Friday and have been loving it.

It's an excellent shooter, where the fights are always great and there's nothing to get in the way.

Let's take Far Cry 2. All the fighting in that is great. I loved every single engagement with the enemy. The trouble was, there were too many fights on the way to objectives... and, somewhat paradoxically, far too little fighting overall. Too much time was spent navigating and driving around the pretty but dull countryside. A few years ago, I'd probably have loved it all, but these days I don't get as much time for gaming and don't want to spend half an hour playing with only five minutes of that doing the fun stuff. And the save points were annoying... and...

Now take Killzone 2, which was partly funded with a trade in of Far Cry 2. Every single single fight is awesome. The enemies are fun to fight, you need to think on your feet, the impact of your weapons is satisfying, it's just plain fun to kill these days. FUN. FUN FUN FUN. And there's nothing in the way. Oh, yes, every now and again you'll spend a minute or so running down some stairs and round a corner to the next engagement. There are some "quiet... too quiet..." moments before it all goes to hell again. But the vast majority of the game is spent shooting bad guys. There are cut scenes, but they're short and merely serve as a paper-thin excuse for you to move to a new area. And the game autosaves after each engagement in intelligent places. I start the game, I have great fun killing guys, that's it.

There are a few bits of rubbishness, yes. The voice work isn't great, the "macho space marines swear a lot" vibe won't impress anyone over the age of fourteen and the "tilt controller to set bombs and turn valves" thing is awful, but doesn't ever get in the way. Oh, and for the first few minutes the controls feel like you're wading through tar, but once you're used to them, they're absolutely fine. No, really. I hated the controls when I first played, but the third time I played the demo, they clicked.

It's certainly better than Call of Duty 4 in single player. That was very good, but Killzone's a lot better.

And I've not tried multiplayer yet. Expect a proper review once I've finished the single player game and played online a bit.

Dunno why I'm bothering talking about it, really, as hardly anyone here has a PS3 and the demo put off almost everybody who does have one, but there you go.

Post subject: Re: Killzone 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 18:25 
Excellent Member

The Rev Owen wrote:
It's certainly better than Call of Duty 4 in single player. That was very good, but Killzone's a lot better.

Intresting. I loved COD4 single player (on the 360) but didnt like the killzone 2 demo at all (got to the warehouse bit, died, and couldnt be bothered to continue)

I might give the demo another go, and see if it clicks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 18:26 
UltraMod

You seem to feel the same way about this game that I do about the first F.E.A.R.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 18:57 
Excellent Member

I may be rebuying a ps3 mainly for Bluray applications, but id be interested to check this out, and other PS3 exclusives too.

If its like the first FEAR game, then itd be awesome I reckon :)

Played the FEAR2 demo that was good also

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 20:01 
That Rev Chap

andyb wrote:
The Rev Owen wrote:

Intresting. I loved COD4 single player (on the 360) but didnt like the killzone 2 demo at all (got to the warehouse bit, died, and couldnt be bothered to continue)

I might give the demo another go, and see if it clicks.

I didn't like the Killzone 2 demo the first time I played it. Or the second. Then the third time it clicked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:01 
Bad Girl

I'll be getting Killzone 2 right after I finish GTAIV (I'm doing Gerry's missions at the moment and refuse to get another game until I've finished the story missions. It can't be much further to the end after Gerry's in jail, can it?). Let us know how the multiplayer is. I'd be interested to know whether getting a match is quick like CoD4 or hair-pull inducing MGS4. I like the idea of it being like CoD4 but with a GoW ability to crouch behind cover. Any shooting through objects though?

I really enjoyed PS2 Killzone and whilst a couple of goes on the demo of 2 didn't do anything for me (probably as I'd just got a PS3 and was still cursing the spongy sticks on the controller for a good few hours) if it was anything like the first then I'll be guessing it'll be a reet good blast.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:13 

The Rev Owen wrote:
Dunno why I'm bothering talking about it, really, as hardly anyone here has a PS3 and the demo put off almost everybody who does have one, but there you go.
Pshaw, I'm reading it. The demo controls really didn't click with my but I think you've ensured I'll have another go sometime. Incidentally, I have Prinny now, entirely on your recommendation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:15 
That Rev Chap

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
The Rev Owen wrote:
Pshaw, I'm reading it. The demo controls really didn't click with my but I think you've ensured I'll have another go sometime. Incidentally, I have Prinny now, entirely on your recommendation.

Yeah, Killzone's controls took a while to get used to.

Prinny is awesome. I'm still playing it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:17 
Excellent Painter

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
The Rev Owen wrote:
Pshaw, I'm reading it. The demo controls really didn't click with my but I think you've ensured I'll have another go sometime.
I'll probably get it as well at some stage, but I loved it then hated it but have too many games to play and finish before buying anything else new for the time being.

I've seriously got back into GTAIV this weekend after an 8 month hiatus at 30% complete :S

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 17:50 
That Rev Chap

Finished this last night, by the way.

Eight hours of awesome. Highly recommended to all with a PS3.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 21:06 
Rude Belittler

The Rev Owen wrote:
Highly recommended to all with a PS3. They've got fuck-all else to play.

Damned by faint praise there!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 22:21 
Comfortably Dumb

Do all the enemies have the glowy-eyes thing going on like the tv ad suggests? You'd think they'd wear sunglasses to avoid being spotted.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 22:31 
That Rev Chap

devilman wrote:
Do all the enemies have the glowy-eyes thing going on like the tv ad suggests? You'd think they'd wear sunglasses to avoid being spotted.

Yes. It's pretty essential.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 22:32 
That Rev Chap

Pundabaya wrote:
The Rev Owen wrote:
Highly recommended to all with a PS3. They've got fuck-all else to play.

Damned by faint praise there!

Er, no. Because it's recommended to all PS3 owners, whether or not they have other gaming machines. And the PS3 is hardly starved of games now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 22:55 
UltraMod

Yeah, it's a bit 2007 to say that now, but there's still no real compelling reason for me to get one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 23:13 

Yes, a good, solid shooter is not compelling enough for me right now. That and the Blu Ray thing might well tip me over the edge when they are another year cheaper though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:13 

Sorry to resurrect this chaps - I bought the game last week in the finish on a bit of a whim, despite finding the demo to be very 'meh'.

It's amazing! The Rev speaks truth - this is one of the finest shooters out there. Although the final boss is an arsehole of the absolute extreme. Also has a surprisingly enjoyable ending sequence for this sort of game.

Plus! Amazing online multiplayer too.

I've seriously been having a lot of fun with this one and I know quite a few of us here have PS3s now, even if many don't play on them that often. You should all get this. Seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:15 

Zio wrote:
Sorry to resurrect this chaps
I think our semi-official policy is that Thread Necromancy Is A-OK. I've never understood why some forums frown on it. What's the alternative, a new thread covering the same stuff?

Quote:
I've seriously been having a lot of fun with this one and I know quite a few of us here have PS3s now, even if many don't play on them that often. You should all get this. Seriously.
It's on my Goozex list.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:19 
SavyGamer

I cannot control FPSs with the PS3 controller.

Looks pretty though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:21 
UltraMod

This is one of about three (retail) games I'm interested in on the PS3. I can't wait to play it in 2015.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:56 
WARK!

There isn't a single retail exclusive that makes me want to buy a PS3. Motorstorm is sort of appealling, but MGS4, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, Resistance and the rest leave me really cold. Is there anything good on the horizon?

For that matter, is it a good blu-ray player? That might be my 'in', but I can't help but feel that there's probably better -and cheaper - alternatives out there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:57 
Paws for thought

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Zio wrote:
Sorry to resurrect this chaps
I think our semi-official policy is that Thread Necromancy Is A-OK. I've never understood why some forums frown on it. What's the alternative, a new thread covering the same stuff?

Depends on whether you've resurrected a 20 month old thread just to say "lol" or something actually interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 14:58 

ChocoboOfDoom wrote:
For that matter, is it a good blu-ray player? That might be my 'in', but I can't help but feel that there's probably better -and cheaper - alternatives out there.
It's an excellent Bluray player.

Mr Dave wrote:
Depends on whether you've resurrected a 20 month old thread just to say "lol" or something actually interesting.
:this:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 15:31 
That Rev Chap

ChocoboOfDoom wrote:
There isn't a single retail exclusive that makes me want to buy a PS3. Motorstorm is sort of appealling, but MGS4, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, Resistance and the rest leave me really cold. Is there anything good on the horizon?

Little Big Planet is awesome, but I'm not sure I'd like it so much if I hadn't played so much of it in local co-op with my wife. I like the other games you mentioned, too. Resistance is a great shooter - pity the sequel is meant to be a bit poo.

Anyway, one overlooked exclusive is Valkyria Chronicles, which is awesome. Might be time for a bit of thread resurrection on that one sometime, too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 15:53 
Excellent Member

i would buy a PS3 if it had PS2 compatibility (i never had one). Sony really got it wrong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 16:00 
Esoteric

LewieP wrote:

Looks pretty though.

Never played a PS3 but I can see why. Half life was impossible with the PS2 dual shock. Kept looking at the fucking floor all the time :'(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 16:13 
Ready for action

I've had my PS3 since my birthday in January and haven't really got started with it. The only game I have completed was Drake's Fortune which I really enjoyed despite a few wee annoying things but I started Resistance and hated it, played LBP and got bored of it far too quickly and don't really think I got any other games worth mentioning. Oh I have Skate, but I cant play it on the PS3 controller.
However I have been planning to try a few new games so I think I will give this one a go, and i noticed someone said Resistance was good?? Is it a slow start or was I just in a weird mood the day I tried it?
I wish there were more PS3 exclusives because i dont see the point in buying a game for it if the game is also out on xbox since the PS3 controller is so rubbish and since I hate playing a game and getting a trophy when i could be getting gamerscore!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 16:24 
EvilTrousers

I am now caught up with everything I want to play on the PS3 with the exception of Killzone 2* and I've only had it since Christmas. That's not because I have played it loads but because the games catalogue of exclusives just isn't that enticing.

Multiplatform I nearly always opt for the 360 version as nine times out of ten it's the superior version and like many I prefer the 360 controller of the PS3.

Is a very good Blu-Ray player though and much quieter for general DVD playback and other things such as TV series that have been downloaded.

Some of the PSN games are also rather excellent however so overall I don't regret the purchase but I don't love it up the exhaust port anywhere near as much as my 360.

*How come Killzone 2 hasn't fallen off a cliff price-wise like all the other PS3 games have? Bastids.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 18:14 
UltraMod

JohnCoffey wrote:
LewieP wrote:

Looks pretty though.

Never played a PS3 but I can see why. Half life was impossible with the PS2 dual shock. Kept looking at the fucking floor all the time :'(

Sadly this is more to do with your ineptitude using a pad to control FPSes than the controller itself. I picked up HL for the PS2 recently and it's fine. I prefer the 360 pad, but I'm surprised to find that I also like the DS2 too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 18:33 

I couldn't get the hang of the Sony controllers on PS2 FPS games, but honestly I never had any such issue on Killzone 2. I sometimes wonder if it's more a question of the PS2 being ill-suited to FPS games than the controller always being at fault. Also, the Dualshock 3 is so much a better controller than the Sixxaxis, it's really the only option. Unless of course you get one of them XCM Cross Battle things, or whatever they're called, so you can use a 360 controller with it.

As for PS3 exclusives, I could never get into the original Resistance, so I've avoided the sequel so far. However I was reading the review on Eurogamer today and they say it's fantastic, by virtue of being almost an entirely different game to the original it seems. The PS3 is indeed a very good Blu Ray player, especially considering the firmware is upgradeable which I gather is a major boon since there are non-upgradeable standalone players out there that can't play certain movies. It's also a much better upscaling DVD player than the 360 and it's much quieter in operation too. Certainly it was the BluRay/upscaling DVD/multimedia functionality more than anything else that persuaded me to hang on to the PS3 over the 360 when I had my Great Console Cull last year.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Killzone 2, right now, is arguably the best console-based FPS I've ever played. If there'd thrown in the co-op mode it's virtually screaming for, they'd be no question. I think the problem with the demo, and why myself and so many others were less than keen on it, is that it sells the game as a run-and-gun affair, when in actual fact it requires a lot more of a tactical approach than that, as becomes obvious as you get into the game proper. The enemy AI is especially good too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 18:44 
Excellent Painter

Trousers wrote:
I am now caught up with everything I want to play on the PS3 with the exception of Killzone 2* and I've only had it since Christmas. That's not because I have played it loads but because the games catalogue of exclusives just isn't that enticing.

Multiplatform I nearly always opt for the 360 version as nine times out of ten it's the superior version and like many I prefer the 360 controller of the PS3.

This is the thing that takes the shine off even the exclusives. KZ2 is a brilliant game, of that there is no doubt in my mind. Yes, you can see it blatantly ripping good bits off of other console FPSs, but it's polished to a high sheen. However, the SIXAXIS is an inexcusably vague pice of shit for controlling FPS games - it's not a game breaker, more a resigned sigh that Sony are a bunch of conceited pricks who were so convinced they were untouchable they put no fucking effort into making the "best" games console they could. It really fucking irritates me that there are brilliant games like Resistance 1 & 2 and Killzone which are being compromised because Sony couldn't be fucking arsed to make a decent fucking controller.
As for great games - it hasn't got a shed load of exclusives that warrant it really. I have Resistance 1 & 2, Killzone 2, Jak & Daxter, Drakes Fortune, UT3, Motorstorm (which isn't very good as it simply isn't any fun to play - looks nice though) and DMC4 (which I haven't finished as it's crap). I've also owned Pure (crap) and GT5P (which was also not much kop).
Quote:
Is a very good Blu-Ray player though and much quieter for general DVD playback and other things such as TV series that have been downloaded.

I agree with this also - it's become the house's default DVD player and gets used a lot.

Quote:
Some of the PSN games are also rather excellent however so overall I don't regret the purchase but I don't love it up the exhaust port anywhere near as much as my 360.

Me neither.

Quote:
*How come Killzone 2 hasn't fallen off a cliff price-wise like all the other PS3 games have? Bastids.

I don't think any of the Sony published games do *fall* off a cliff initially - not in my experience anyway. I got mine from Goozex - but it took three weeks of waiting for it to become available as the demand seems to be outstripping supply quite a lot at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 18:49 

Zio wrote:
The PS3 is indeed a very good Blu Ray player, especially considering the firmware is upgradeable which I gather is a major boon since there are non-upgradeable standalone players out there that can't play certain movies.
That's not true, actually. It's true that there are three Bluray profiles, corresponding to more powerful players (as you move through the levels the profiles mandate that the player must picture-in-picture support, have an Internet connection, have local flash based storage, etc etc) but all they do is allow access to certain features on discs to work. If you put Iron Man in a PS3, you get the full wad of features, including some downloaded-from-the-internet things and a video commentary track. If you put it in the very first generation players, you can still watch the film, but you can't access those extra features.

It's still silly, but it's not quite as silly as "early players won't play this disc", at least.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 18:51 
Excellent Painter

Zio wrote:
I couldn't get the hang of the Sony controllers on PS2 FPS games, but honestly I never had any such issue on Killzone 2. I sometimes wonder if it's more a question of the PS2 being ill-suited to FPS games than the controller always being at fault. Also, the Dualshock 3 is so much a better controller than the Sixxaxis, it's really the only option. Unless of course you get one of them XCM Cross Battle things, or whatever they're called, so you can use a 360 controller with it.

Is the DS3 really that good - I HATE the sixaxis with a passion as there's so much dead travel on the sticks making FPSs really irksome inaccurate affairs.

Quote:
As for PS3 exclusives, I could never get into the original Resistance, so I've avoided the sequel so far. However I was reading the review on Eurogamer today and they say it's fantastic, by virtue of being almost an entirely different game to the original it seems.

They are very different games - the first is quite resolute in it's toughness and takes a while to get into, but I found myself really enjoying it after the first few levels/three hours were under my belt. I'd go back to it if I were you - it's cheap as chips nowadays. Resi 2, apart from being one of the most ridiculously dark and contrasty games I've played, is a much different and varied game. It has more of a flavour of Halo 3 to it with it's intense and regular bursts of gameplay married to enormous set pieces. The other difference with the original is that it has no vehicle sections and is much much shorter, but some would say better for it.

Quote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Killzone 2, right now, is arguably the best console-based FPS I've ever played. If there'd thrown in the co-op mode it's virtually screaming for, they'd be no question. I think the problem with the demo, and why myself and so many others were less than keen on it, is that it sells the game as a run-and-gun affair, when in actual fact it requires a lot more of a tactical approach than that, as becomes obvious as you get into the game proper. The enemy AI is especially good too.

It is very very good, but I hate the sixaxis as it slows the game play down an enormous amount as aiming is such a hit and miss affair.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 20:08 
Paws for thought

DBSnappa wrote:
Zio wrote:

Is the DS3 really that good - I HATE the sixaxis with a passion as there's so much dead travel on the sticks making FPSs really irksome inaccurate affairs.

I think the large dead zones are due to sonys ertification requirements rather than harware - the ps2 pad had much smaller dead zones when used as a PC pad than it would on the equivalent ps2 games.

Doesn't excuse the fact that they've done zero ergonomic work on it since the mid 90s, when the competition has not been sitting still.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 20:59 
That Rev Chap

Zio wrote:
Also, the Dualshock 3 is so much a better controller than the Sixxaxis, it's really the only option.

I've only got a Sixaxis and it's fine. I do miss rumble, though, but not enough to pay £35 for it.

Zio wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Killzone 2, right now, is arguably the best console-based FPS I've ever played.

It's either Killzone 2 or Halo 3 for me. I'm not sure I can choose between them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 21:02 
That Rev Chap

The Sony controllers have no hardware deadzones, it's all software. It's not the pads, it's the games.

So blame Sony for gimping their pads in software, rather than making shit pads. (If the deadzone thing is your only issue.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 22:54 

Well, to be fair, the only real difference with the DS3, other than rumble, is the weight of the pad. As in: it actually weighs something, essentially the same as a 360 controller. It doesn't feel like a cheap, third-party knockoff controller like the Sixaxis does. In my confused and convoluted brain, that makes it much nicer to actually use and hold. You still need to get those third-party snap-on triggers for the L2 and R2 buttons though - there isn't a game on the system that doesn't benefit from having those.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 23:56 
SavyGamer

Since this is the closest we have to a PS3 thread, here are some PS3 exclusive things that don't get enough credit:

PlayTV -
Pretty excellent PVR system, with pretty much every feature I would want. It's basically like Sky+, but you don't have to pay money to watch adverts and shit. Has all the freeview channels, lets you record/pause/rewind telly. It will even turn itself on and off to record stuff whilst you are out if you tell it to. You can even play games and it will record in the background, or record one thing and watch something else. The interface is not perfect, but it is pretty.

Riff: Everyday shooter (technically it is on PSP and PC too) -
Wonderful arty clever shmup. Every level is a song, and has a particular combo system to be learnt and exploited. Pretty looking and sounding, and great unlockables. Made by one bloke.

Echochrome -
Arty puzzler. Simple input, complicated puzzles. Nice.

Super-rub-a-dub -
Casual waggle game with ducks and very nice (but stupidly clean) water effects.

myp wrote:
Sadly this is more to do with your ineptitude using a pad to control FPSes than the controller itself. I picked up HL for the PS2 recently and it's fine. I prefer the 360 pad, but I'm surprised to find that I also like the DS2 too.

Not true!

I've played the same game on 360 and PS3, and been able to control the 360 version far better.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 
UltraMod

LewieP wrote:
Not true!

I've played the same game on 360 and PS3, and been able to control the 360 version far better.

I wasn't talking about the PS3, though, was I?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:07 
SavyGamer

Eh, what I said applies to the PS2 too, although slightly less so.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:30 

LewieP wrote:
PlayTV
If I ever see one of these cheap enough I'm going to buy one just to play with it.

Quote:
Riff: Everyday shooter
I love this. I'm terrible at it, but I love it.

Quote:
Echochrome
This just seemed rubbish to me but perhaps I didn't give it enough time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 
SavyGamer

About PlayTV pricing. My parents got it for £49.99 when it first came out, but it seems to be more expensive than that everywhere now.

The biggest problem is that it has Mass Effect style interface problems. To delete programs, you have to scroll through a list of them, and each time you delete one, it takes you right back to the top again. It would be so easy to fix, I have no idea why they don't fix it.

Edit: I will look out for it on the cheap.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 
That Rev Chap

We're not getting Freeview in our area until 2012. Harumph.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 

LewieP wrote:
I already have Sky HD mind. I'm really interested in it on a whim.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:47 
SavyGamer

I will look out for it on the very cheap then.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:48 

LewieP wrote:
I will look out for it on the very cheap then.
:DD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
LewieP wrote:
I already have Sky HD mind. I'm really interested in it on a whim.

:this: for me too.

Other PS3 goodies?

- Super Stardust HD is chuffing excellent, and has gone some way to making up for the lack of Geometry Wars 1 & 2, which I must confess I do miss quite a lot now I don't have a 360 anymore.

- The Last Guy is essentially a modern take on Flicky, but I was utterly hooked on this for weeks.

- Pixeljunk Eden is a very different kind of platform game, but very pretty and a lot of fun.

- Pixeljunk Racers is also a lot of fun, but nothing like any racing game you'll have ever played before.

- Playstation Home. Is a fucking embarassment.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 

Ooh, just looking at my signature there and realised I'd forgotten to mention Wipeout HD. Obviously if you've never been into the Wipeout games this isn't going to turn you, but for people like myself who utterly adore them (even, to an extent, Wipeout Fusion on the PS2), this is pretty much as good as they come. Very fast, very slick 1080p graphics.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:27 
EvilTrousers

Zio wrote:
Other PS3 goodies?

Noby Noby Boy - not a game as such but delightful in its execution.

Pain - childish yet has a lot more depth than it seems at first glance and a really good pass the pad style multiplayer game.

Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction - another of those games where you have to get from A to B but the tactics you employ to get there are entirely up to you based on the plethora of inventive weapons and gadgets at your disposal. Some actual genuine laughs in there as well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:31 
Paws for thought

I bought Noby noby boy, loaded it once, and have never felt the need to do so again.

Ratchet and Clank, on the other hand, is made of excellentness.

Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next