Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 6546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219
 Post subject: Re: General Purpose US TV thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:03 
Excellent Member

Anyone watching the new season of Vikings?

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
I was really enjoying Bjorn and Halfdane adventures in the desert. I don't care about Kattegat anymore. Lagertha is still one of the hottest things on tv but i don't care about her story anymore. So the fact that everyone returned to kattegat for the showdown is a bit disappointing.

And i was so happy to see a portuguese actor on Vikings! And so disappointed to see him get eaten, literally, in the next episode :(

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:25 
Prince of Fops

Grim... wrote:
Which we can't!

Luckily I have no idea which show he was referring to so I'm safe.

I mean, I think it's Mr Robert*, but I have no recollection of this happening in it.

*That's what it's called in the Fop House.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:31 
SupaMod
"Praisebot"

RuySan wrote:

I was really enjoying Bjorn and Halfdane adventures in the desert. I don't care about Kattegat anymore. Lagertha is still one of the hottest things on tv but i don't care about her story anymore. So the fact that everyone returned to kattegat for the showdown is a bit disappointing.

And i was so happy to see a portuguese actor on Vikings! And so disappointed to see him get eaten, literally, in the next episode :(

Yes! I am watching it and I...

Disagree somewhat. The adventure in the desert was pretty pointless I thought and didn't really do anything to advance the story. It looked pretty though. I'd rather see more about Floki and his friends in Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 
Excellent Member

TheVision wrote:
RuySan wrote:

Yes! I am watching it and I...

Disagree somewhat. The adventure in the desert was pretty pointless I thought and didn't really do anything to advance the story. It looked pretty though. I'd rather see more about Floki and his friends in Iceland.

The desert parts ended up being pointless, but in the beginning it was the thing that I was most eager to see. I was hoping they would end up in Constantinople. Besides they should haven't killed portuguese guy. And that Kassia woman was marvellously cast. Her face is striking and exquisite, almost like something from a byzantine mosaic

But i agree the parts in Iceland are great. I was expecting floki to die there in "Asgard" but obviously i don't know norse history that well, because apparently some guy named Floki discovered Iceland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 13:03 
Lord Humongous

RuySan wrote:

Yeah, still really enjoying it. Binged the season in two evening with Mrs Z.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 18:48 
Kinda Funny Lookin'

Yeah, they really should have read the contract when they signed up DeVito...NSFW obviously.

Reply to topic  [ 6546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219