Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: PSP haxxx00ring...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 13:16 

Hi gents!

My fat PSP has gone busted, so I'm going to pop to the shops and get me one of these slim dooberry jobbies.

Since I now lack the means of producing my own Pandora battery to hack it with - I don't suppose any of you kindly gents or ladies could supply me with one could you? I would obviously financially reimburse/send sweeties to whoever could do this wondrous deed for me.

Many thanks!

Post subject: Re: PSP haxxx00ring...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 13:18 
That Rev Chap

PM me your address and I can pop mine in the post on Monday, no payment necessary.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:09 

Firstly, I would like to thank the good Reverend Owen for his Excellent Services Towards Excellence by sending me the Pandora Battery - thanks very much chap!

The only thing now is... what files do you need for the memory card to make it work? I still have the means to move files on and off a memory card, so it should be no bother for me to complete this step here, but it would be handy for me to know before I actually go the whole hog and purchase myself a shiny, new S 'n L PSP. Which I am thinking about doing during my lunch break.

Also: it's not worth hanging around for the PSP 3000 to come out is it? I'm certain that I'd read somewhere that Sony had successfully made it Pandora-proof.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 

Zio wrote:
The only thing now is... what files do you need for the memory card to make it work?
Umm, there are torrents with file packs in.

Quote:
Also: it's not worth hanging around for the PSP 3000 to come out is it? I'm certain that I'd read somewhere that Sony had successfully made it Pandora-proof.
I've not seen any news on this either way, but I'd be shocked if Sony didn't close the Pandora back door (which is actually a Sony diagnostic back door, incidentally).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:16 

Actually, I think I've just found a Windows app for preparing the memory stick for just this task, so I'll give that a go. Failing that, it's home for lunch to fire up the Torrent-O-Tron. Thanks again!

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]