Post subject: Re: Sleeping With The Enemy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 23:07 
I forgot about this - how vain

My first flat after leaving home (to go to uni) contained:

A Cretin.
A Violent Homophobe.
A (lovely) Gay guy
& Me.

Oh and a guy who was later arrested for Paedophilia.

That year didn't start or end well. And the middle bit sucked too.

I did get a home gym out of it though, so bonus.

Faith schools, scientologists and 2-D platform games.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 23:10 
Best
Board Mother

AceAceBaby wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
I live with three teenagers. End.

Oh, you poor cow. :kiss:

And a baby.

I think living with an alcoholic psychopath was worse though, now that wasn't a good year.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 23:18 
making out to faces of death

Oh gosh, I can't even imagine. Yay teenagers and babies, then!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 23:26 

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
I live with three teenagers. End.

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
And a baby.

Which one are you? Steve Guttenberg or Tom Selleck?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 23:33 
Best
Board Mother

Tom Selleck.

*strokes mustache*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:04 
Peculiar, yet lovely

I ... hang on.

Found it. A couple of years ago, I wrote this about a character I and some chums ended up moving in with sort-of against our will, Weird Joe.

Weird Joe was one of the people whose house I looked around as a possible place to live while I was sleeping on a friend's floor in Canterbury. He was noticeably weird, and the account that follows, happening a year later, shows I made the right decision by moving in with some blokes I met in a pub the next day instead. The Pub Blokes eventually split and some of us needed a new place. The only place we could really get was the same that Weird Joe had been in, only, we were told he'd be gone when we moved in, and only Claire and her boyfriend would be there.

Names have been changed.

Quote:
After spending weeks stressing about new houses, and then days packing and cleaning and arrgh at the House of Kings, you'd think it would be nice to drag suitcases etc. into your new room, dig out some sheets and food, make something quick to eat and pass out on your new bed, to leave the unpacking and pedantic tidying for next week, right?

I had to spend an hour emptying all the shit out of my bedroom before I could even carry my suitcases up there. This is, I remind you, after a full day in my work clothes, and there's not even room to unpack the soap.

Then I went through the pile of crap by the front door, which took an hour. There were things there that had been unopened since October [This was in July].

Then hunger built up and I wandered out to eat in town, and to buy a full range of cleaning equipment because the kitchen looked like a biological test site. There was mouldy food in an unlined bin in my room. The floors were caked with fluff and debris. The bathroom was decorated with hair. The sink had remnants of what was once food in it - almost to the brim. The fridge was half-full of scraps, uncovered tins and packets of dessicated meat (Claire had clearly held her own corner of the fridge with basics like fresh milk and butter). The two kitchen bins were unlined and overflowing, and there was a carrier bag full of rubbish hanging open on a cupboard door. The oven had an inch-thick crust. The floor had patches of thick brown slime, there were spiders in every corner, dead insects in the fridge and maggots in an open bin.

I spent the entire night waging war on this abomination, and the kitchen, save for a floor that needs a good mopping, is pristine, if empty. I treated every surface and cupboard; scraped, scrubbed and bleached the sink; shined the windows; cleaned the oven doors; isolated and destroyed the bins; purged the fridge; washed the salvageable utensils and discarded the rest; took down the countless posters, some of which masked obvious damages to the house; sorted the stack of paper for recycling, and left everything to dry.

Oh, and I found a replica gun under my mattress.

Today, we gathered together and decided to cancel all the cheques we've sent the new landlord. We have presented him with an ultimatum - get rid of Joe and accept five reliable tenants (including Claire and T in a month); or let him stay and make a drastic loss on the house.

We have a legitimate legal basis for this - health grounds, privacy (Claire and her boyfriend awoke last month at 5am to find Joe standing on a chair outside their door, watching them through the glass, and apparently he once wandered round the house fully clothed, but with his flies undone and his cock out), and breach of contract - he hasn't paid any bills, and he owes huge sums in rent. Yet he has several thousand pounds worth of computer and musical equipment. And has been a student since time began. John also firmly believes that he needs psychiatric help, and he speaks from experience of working with such people.

We don't think he's dangerous - but he is a liability. It's a good thing he hasn't come back yet, because if he had I think John and I would have killed him.

None of this is really the landlord's fault - he even sent checklists of things to do before the new tenants arrive, and came to see the house yesterday. Landy Bloke (for that is his moniker) is working on helping us out right now. But we're still not paying a penny until Joe is out and we're given adequate compensation (the freezer has been broken and I've lost over thirty pounds' worth of food. The (new) washing machine is broken, the shower is fucked and the oven is too dirty to use. This essentially means that we're unable to wash ourselves or our clothes, or even to eat at home). If he (and it seems unlikely) doesn't agree to sort this mess out, our old landlord is looking for somewhere we can stay instead. I'll probably have to cancel my visit to London either way. And this was only last night.

Several weeks later, I wrote:
Last night, I danced around the house. There are reasons for this.

The first is that I'm extremely childish and jumpy-abouty when I'm happy. The second is that Weird Joe came back last night, and he'll be gone forever by the end of the month. I'm tempted to dance around the library right now.

John, T and I were perched in the living room watching telly. It was a repeat of the Jeremy Clarkson thing about great inventions, and last night's episode was about television. We're sitting there (I've pretty much got my own habitual seat sorted. The sofa and chairs in this house are more comfortable and a much better shape for me - I tend to sit in odd positions, and shift about a lot), quietly watching and making sarcastic comments, when the front door bashes about a bit. We all assume it's Claire coming home, and the ascending footsteps would be hers. There followed a rythmic pounding on the ceiling directly above us for a few moments, which confused us all - Claire's room is downstairs. In my mind is "What the hell are Claire and Boyfriend shagging up there for?". In John' mind is "What they hell are they doing in my room?".

Then came the sound of someone playing the electric guitar. At that point, we looked at each other, and both clearly thought "Wait a minute... that's Joe's room.". So, me and John stood and went straight upstairs to confront him. He'd locked himself in, but we got him to come out.

He was terrified of us! We basically asked what was going on, and it transpired that he had another room somewhere else and would be gone by the end of the month. We talked to him about all the big issues of the last month, ie: rent, bills, knackered appliances, his unexplained absence, biohazards in the kitchen, perving on Claire. He was contrite, and I felt like a bloody schoolteacher, because we were extremely nice, just basically tried to advise him on preventing his next house from being a disaster. He stood there, looking at his feet, mumbling "yes. Yes. Okay. I will. You're right. I'm sorry." and yet we were barely accusatory at all - I for one have no hard feelings, as long as he leaves. It's really hard to describe. He was sort-of nice and reasonable, a very shy, but nice guy - and yet he was just not all there at all. In time, if he can get his arse in gear, I think he'll be alright. But... nyeh. Enough of this.

He's going, and he's packed lots of his stuff already. The telly in my room, and the Funsquare SuperPlus GO! and VCR in the front room are ours for the keeping, and we ought to be able to set up an internet connection for Dave's PC later in the year. He's going, he's going, he's going, and once I've detonated a sackful of bleach bombs inside his room and left it to air out for a fortnight, I'll get his room. Once he'd left last night, oh GOD, how I felt good. I'd been feeling off colour all month, and I just couldn't settle down. Once I knew he was leaving, oooh, relief. He'll be gone by the weekend, he'll be gone by the weekeeeend... ah jaisus, see what I mean? I was prancing about and singing all night, even while washing up.

A couple of months later, Claire and her bloke moved out, and a bunch of my DVDs went missing. They were birthday presents, too. Cocks. I suspect the boyfriend, and only partly because Claire was a bit of a fox and didn't walk off with my 'phone when she had a perfect opportunity to.

Oh, and "T" was a lovely Indian girl whose mental parents sent people to kill her boyfriend, "John", and everyone he lived with, for being a white christian. That replica gun came in quite handy after that. Cheers, Weird Joe!

I kind of wish I hadn't left it behind now, but oh well.

Oh! And then there was the bloke who left his room uncleaned for so long that we stopped going to that end of the house, and when he finally came back from his girlfriend's house, the whole room was littered with dead and dying bees. Apparently he got his girlfriend to come round and hoover them up, which I missed, but spent the next few days worrying that they might band together in the bag to form some sort of gargantuan multibee.

And then there's my family. For an idea of what that entailed, I once came home to find the dog sitting in an inflated paddling pool in the middle of the 'middle room' while my sister pelted her with frozen peas, and my 50 year old mum bouncing around on a trampoline in the front room while shouting trivia answers at the TV, and I didn't so much as blink while walking past all this to get something to eat until a friend followed me inside and pointed out that it was a little bit weird.

It's probably not that surprising that I'm somewhat reluctant to move house next month. Living with a couple I met on the internet and a baby is about as normal as things seem likely to get.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:10 

Jenny.

Gnngghhhhh.

Jenny was - unbelieveable. She has the shape of a twenty year old but the mind of a four year old donkey. My God she was the most irritating lump of nonsense I ever did see. Craig did not much appreciate her, either.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:11 

CUS wrote:
What's the stupidest/weirdest house-mate that YOU have ever had?
I lived with our very own Metal Angel, as previously discussed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 

I haven' t lived with any one for a good 8 years now and I guess it's easy to become rather nostalgic about house mate woes. Until I recall some of the stuff when I was a student.

Clearly the 'two-up two-down' terrace house was a tip. I cannot absolve myself from this, I wasn't that great but I sure as hell wasn't going to clean up for other people. One housemate (let's call him Peppe) threw up into a cup after trying to show his girlfriend what he was like when really drunk (?!?) and proceeded to leave it on a windowsill in the kitchen for two weeks, leaving it there after going back to his parents.
I was all for putting it in his room but someone else ending up binning it.

This girlfriend was really annoying, no surprise there I guess. She all but moved into the house without a word to anyone. This also attracted her best friends who, without wishing to be offensive, were boarder line retards. I'm guessing that Peppe felt flattered by so much female attention, he after all wasn't an attractive man in any way but seeing the patience he showed I would recommend a job in diplomacy if it wasn't for the complete lack of self-awareness.

After the first few terms Peppe and Wombat (my other housemate) agreed to swap rooms. One room was a loft conversion the other was a tiny box room, so it only seemed fair. However returning earlier from the break Peppe proceeded to remove all of Wombat's things from his room and move into it. I thought this was a bit odd as Wombat would probably ant to do that himself and indeed Wombat had no idea it was going to happen when it did. Touchingly, after moving, Pepper decided to leave some of his possessions in his previous room for Wombat to find. These included: a pint glass with some old mouldy Guinness in it and several used condoms. He eventual cleaned them up himself but only after having to be told there were condoms under the bed. I mean, why?

Hilariously, rather than tell Wombat he wouldn't be around for his birthday because he was going to his girlfriends parents (the sound of her shouting "Peppe, do you like sprouts?" up three floors kind of gave it away) he decided to tell Wombat that he was having an operation to remove the odd golf ball sized lump that was on the top of his head. Obviously this was bull and when he finally arrived back you just couldn't help but look straight at his head. Apparently the doctor decided he couldn't do it...why on earth would want to draw attention to such a thing for no reason?

Thankfully both Wombat and Pepper have been living with their parents for the last 8 years so you need not fear accidentally moving in with them.

Cheer yourself up
Amiga Power Scans.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:33 
Part physicist, part WARLORD

sinister agent wrote:
Everything

Blimey. No wonder you turned into a stalker.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 
Peculiar, yet lovely

Oh! I forgot. "Dave", above.

Our boiler stopped working one very cold winter. It was fixed in a week or so. The next week, I went out for a drink with the girls from work for a couple of hours, and came back to a story. The story was, Dave and John were watching the football on TV, and got sick of the low sound - our remote was knackered, and without it, the sound was stuck at a very, very low level with no way to change it. So, in order to fix the sound on the TV, Dave went into the kitchen, found the inch-thick cable coming out of the thermostat and boiler, and cut it with a pair of pliers.

He was sober. If not for the small layer of rubber on the handles of the pliers, he would quite possibly have died.

It's been over three years now, and the rationale behind this decision remains utterly impenetrable to me.

Also, while looking through some archives, I found some things that made me chuckle, so what the hell:

Quote:
He came and said hello to the girls, and then the two of us stood apart and he proceeded to give me some of the most encouraging, wise counsel I've had for ages. It was the last thing I expected, and really cheered me up. I later drunkenly flicked him on the back of the head to get his attention only to realise that I'd actually just flicked a random six-foot skinhead, who turned around and looked at me. I improved upon the situation by shouting "SHIT" at him.

Quote:
Binto annoyed me again at lunch. She has this habit of breathing that really gets on my tits.

Quote:
Can I ever call myself an honest man if I don't consider you an idiot?

I was a lot funnier online in Canterbury. Bitchier, too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:03 
Hibernating Druid

I've always lived with nice people, as I tend to choose who I live with.

Tip: Choose to live with nice people.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:14 
Peculiar, yet lovely

Yeah, see, the trouble with that is it requires that "having a choice" thing.

For instance, I'm basically being kicked out of my house next month to make way for an ill-advised baby. This comes after I've moved before being ready to, twice, without even seeing the house first, because in the first instance I stupidly trusted someone else's judgement, and in the second, my flatmates decided to give me ten hours' notice without asking if I actually wanted to move, and cut off the utilities the weekend before a major work deadline.

So um, anyway, does anyone have a single-bed flat or anything in Warwick I could rent for a bit? I really, really want to live alone. For good. Housemates can fuck off.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:18 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

One of my biggest regrets in life is that I've never lived alone. I might lock the wife in the shed for a few months to give it a try.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:20 
INFINITE POWAH

Craster wrote:
One of my biggest regrets in life is that I've never lived alone. I might lock the wife in the shed for a few months to give it a try.

You know what, neither have I. Let's put the wives in a house together somewhere, and we can go off and live the life of Men.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:22 
Hibernating Druid

Alone together.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:23 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Zardoz wrote:
Alone together.

I figure he meant 'go off separately and live the lives of Men'. Otherwise there's a whole gay thing that I'm not buying into.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:25 
Hibernating Druid

sinister agent wrote:
Yeah, see, the trouble with that is it requires that "having a choice" thing.

Indeed, I've been lucky I guess. The only time I lived with random people was in my first student digs in Leeds, and I was by far the worst person to live with.

I do have two sheds, you're more than welcome to live in one of them if you need some solitude.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:36 
INFINITE POWAH

Craster wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Alone together.

I figure he meant 'go off separately and live the lives of Men'. Otherwise there's a whole gay thing that I'm not buying into.

Hang on - do you think that all men who live together have to do gay stuff? I'm now wondering about that time you lived with three other blokes in North London. I thought you were walking a bit funny back then.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:38 
Peculiar, yet lovely

I'm sorry, I will settle for a minimum of "shack".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:40 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Mr Chris wrote:
Hang on - do you think that all men who live together have to do gay stuff?

No, I just thought that 'living the lives of Men' sounded like a eumophone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:59 
Excellent Member

Zardoz wrote:
I do have two sheds, you're more than welcome to live in one of them if you need some solitude.

I have two sheds and an airraid shelter. You can't live in any of them. Well, it is possible, but I'm not going to let you.

Anyway - reading through this reminds me why I would never, ever, flatshare.

Book me in the Face | Tweet me. Tweet me like a British nanny.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:11 
Excellent Member

Sinister Agent, please turn that into a novel, Millington stylee. One of the best posts on this forum thus far, imho. :luv:

Bored? Why not look at some pretty pictures on my photography blog? Here: http://petetakespictures.com

Come & See My Flickery Pics Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nervouspete/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:13 
lazy eye patch

nervouspete wrote:
Sinister Agent, please turn that into a novel, Millington stylee. One of the best posts on this forum thus far, imho. :luv:

I agree; still, says a lot that it was a recycling of old material. We* all need to try harder.

Especially you kalmar. You're letting everyone down; I've been appointed to tell you. Sorry guy, I think you're ace but... that's just my opinion.

* well, not me. Obviously.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:19 
That Rev Chap

I once lived in the same house as a Scotsman. A Scotsman!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:22 
Soopah red DS

I have been lucky with my housemates. So much so, in fact, that my current ones refer to me as their "lodger-stalker" because I've lived with them in Leeds twice, Balham, Reading briefly and now London. Plus through them I met another bloke who I lived with in Reading for a year.

All friends together.

Also means that, apart from a brief more expensive period in Wimbledon, my rent has been the same for, what is it - 9 years.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:32 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Me and a good buddy used to live in an woman's house who constantly worked abroad, and only came back for a weekend once every two or three months.
We had house rules for new girlfriends stuck to the fridge:
Code:
1. The house will be full of technology.
   1a. This technology will sometimes get more attention that you.
   1b. Being able to stream MP3s into the bathroom is -completely- nessercary.
   1c. As are all the latest computer games.
      1c.I. No, there're not for kids.

2. Top Gear will be watched religiously.
   2a. It is not to be mocked.

3. We work hard. Sometimes we will come home late.
   3a. This might be because we are at work.
      3a.I. This means we are busy. Don't call us - we're busy.
   3b. This might mean we are in the pub.
      3b.I. If we plan to stay out late, -we'll- call -you-.
      3b.II. If you call us, we will not answer.
      3b.III. For every call we don't pick up, we will stay for another pint.
      3b.IV. If it's an emergency, ring for two rings, hang up, then ring again.
   3c. Work can leave us stressed. It's not you, it's work.
   3d. We want to be rich one day, so our work is important to us.
   3e. Some of the money we earn will be spent on pretty things for you.
      3e.I. Remember this when you're telling us we work too hard.

4. Arguments that last longer than five minutes are decided using computer games.
   4a. The standard game is a five-round match of Bloody Roar 2.
   4b. You can practise any time you like, as long as it doesn't interfere with rule 2.

5. It's difficult not to look at other women - it's been bred into us since we were nine.
   5a. Yes, we're comparing them to you.
   5b. Yes, you can look at other men.
   5c. We'd appreciate it if you pointed women out to us.
   5d. We'll do the same for men.
      5d.I. Apparently, we have surprisingly good taste.

6. Our house is tidy.
   6a. We like it tidy.
   6b. The lady who owns it likes it tidy.
   6c. The cleaner doesn't clean if the house is untidy.
      6c.I. If that happens, it is up to the person that made it untidy to do the cleaning.

7. Sometimes, strange ladies may appear in the morning. This means that one of us brought them home.
   7a. If it's Jake, he's done a runner. Be nice to her.
   7b. If it's Matt, he wants to do a runner, but is too polite. Kick her out.

8. There must be at least ten cans of beer in the fridge at all times.
   8a. There are normally two crates of beer behind the fridge.
   8b. If not, there will be some in the garage, or in the study behind the sofa.
   8c. If we need more beer, let us know.

9. Friends can drop by at any time, and are always welcome.
   9a. They are welcome to use / borrow anything in the house (except for stuff in the office).
   9b. Offer them beer.
   9c. Most of them don't knock - get used to it.

10. We like trainers.
   10a. The average UK weekly wage is -not- too much to spend on a pair of trainers
   10b. We'll never act shocked at the amount of shoes or handbags you own, because we understand.

11. Don't ask us how you look in something unless you want an honest response.
   11a. This means that when we say 'You look pretty' it actually -means- something.
   11b. Actually, don't ask us anything unless you want an honest response.

12. Not having any money is no excuse for not coming out.
   12a. If we wanted to know if you had any money, we'd have asked that.
   12b. If it isn't near the end of the month, money is something we'll deal with.
   12c. If it's near the end of the month, we'll have to hunt around in the sofa and jacket pockets and stuff, but we'll find a way for you to come out.

13. The emergency money is -only- for emergencies.
   13a. Tesco's shopping is not an emergency.

14. We like our cars. Yes, you may use them, but please be careful with them.
   14a. If you leave them with no petrol in them, please let us know.
   14b. Never lend our cars to Jim.

15. There are five or six spare door keys in the top draw in the study.
   15a. Feel free to take one if you think we'll be out when you want to come back.
   15b. Don't lock the house if you're in it.
   15c. Lots of people have keys - don't be surprised to find people you don't know when you come back.
   15d. Don't let any of the people with their photo's on the fridge in.
      15d.I. If they won't leave, call one of us, or call:
         Nase: 07940----
         X-Files: 0778----
         Tufty: 07877----
      15d.II. If you can't get hold of anyone, or if you're in any kind of trouble, pull the orange key out of the box by the front or back door to set the house panic alarm off. Snap it in half to stop it being put back in.

I loved living there. Sometimes I'd come back from work to find some people that had never met each other before had let themselves in, and were sitting on the sofa playing on the PSX and enjoying a beer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 
INFINITE POWAH

Heh

"We'll never act shocked at the amount of shoes or handbags you own, because we understand."

Man-bag boy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:39 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I was never into bags, really. I had loads of trainers, though. Jake and I were both size 13 feet too, so we could swap like proper girlfriends.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:41 
INFINITE POWAH

As long as the bag matches the trainers, that's all that matters.

It does sound like an *excellent* household, mind.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:44 

That was ace, Grim...

As part of this rich:poor scheme, can I marry him? We don't have to have sex (please don't make me have sex).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:45 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Grim... wrote:
10. We like trainers.
10a. The average UK weekly wage is -not- too much to spend on a pair of trainers.

Especially if you can also wear them bowling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:49 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Yeah yeah yeah.
@nytfofofofo: We weren't rich, though - we worked really long hours for fuckall money, but we hardly paid any rent.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 

Grim... wrote:
@nytfofofofo:

:DD

Grim... wrote:
We weren't rich, though - we worked really long hours for fuckall money, but we hardly paid any rent.

Yeah, but you are now.

Was this all before you started doing computery stuff?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

It was while I was driving diggers during the day and learning how to program at night and weekends. Jake (the housemate) did IT, and helped me out when I got stuck. I got a job as a software tester in the last year I lived at that place, which was exciting. They paid me £13k, if I remember rightly, £3k less than Highway Maintenance, so it was a bit of a gamble.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:18 

Grim, are you sure you aren't confusing your life with an episode of Friends?

Cheer yourself up
Amiga Power Scans.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:18 
Excellent Member

Also: you guys have had it easy

I used to share a house with Comical Gnomes :attitude:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:19 
INFINITE POWAH

Grim...Chandler: "Could I *be* any more rich?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:20 
Excellent Member

Mr Chris wrote:
Grim...Chandler: "Could I *be* any more rich?"

Chandler Grim... , surely ?!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:22 

Craig wrote:
Grim, are you sure you aren't confusing your life with an episode of Friends?
Would that mean Mimi is Phoebe, umm, other beex people are other Friends characters (someone fill in this blank with comedy please) and Stu is Ugly Naked Guy?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:22 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Only if I could have a crack at Janice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:28 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Grim... wrote:

I really hope that by 'crack' you mean swift left hook.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:36 
INFINITE POWAH

Oh. My. God.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 14:56 
Legendary Boogeyman

LaceSensor wrote:
Also: you guys have had it easy

I used to share a house with Comical Gnomes :attitude:

Tell them about the time I threatened to punch you because you wouldn't stop laughing. Good times, good times.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 16:09 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Craster wrote:
Grim... wrote:

I want to know what she sounds like when she comes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 16:10 

Grim... wrote:
Craster wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Oh my :spew:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 16:18 
INFINITE POWAH

Grim... wrote:
Craster wrote:
Grim... wrote:

I bet she'd do that nasal laughing noise. Over, and over, and over.

GAAAAAH. It's teeth-grindingly annoying just thinking about it, let alone experiencing it whilst nuts deep.

You're MAD.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 16:19 
Legendary Boogeyman

Mr Chris wrote:
whilst nuts deep.

Phrase of the day, ladies and gents.

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next