Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sleeping With The Enemy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 20:54 
Awesome
Yes

If you are suffering genuine troubles in life then I wish you the best of luck, but from what you've psoted so far I (and probably a lot of others) can't really tell what's going on, so I can't offer much in support on this occasion other than a meek message of good will.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 21:25 

I am a bit confused now. Didn't you recently have Davydd and Runcle stop at your house? Presumably that was this same fake Davydd Grimm that you're living with now?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 21:29 
lazy eye patch

There is another possibility to what's going on here. One which will result in me going upstairs and hitting someone over the head with a frying pan. Mostly for comedic purposes. Mostly.

HMM.

Runcle is similarly confused and concerned, having slept here for three nights. Unmolested, I might add.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 21:30 
Legendary Boogeyman

Well, given CUS' penchant for going off on truly weird tangents and his unique way of making confusing, sarcastic posts, it's not hugely unreasonable for some people to assume this has been a very baffling wind-up.

If it's not, and this is a serious situation, then I'm more than certain nobody here would joke about it. As it is, you did start the thread and since then haven't clarified any of the details of this mysterious situation so I'm not sure what else you expected, CUS.

This aside, I hope whatever weird situation you appear to be in resolves itself for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 21:33 

If ever there is an opportunity to hit someone with a frying pan for comedic purposes you should take it.

Edit - I am kind of hoping the real Runcle turns up and says he's currently staying at his Aunt's in Wales or something, just to make the situation even more bizarre.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 21:40 
Hibernating Druid

Pan handler!

Hope everything is ok. Whatever the fuck is going on.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 21:43 
lazy eye patch

ComicalGnomes wrote:
Well, given CUS' penchant for going off on truly weird tangents and his unique way of making confusing, sarcastic posts

You mean, "Some of us are quite dim and have trouble with posts that don't go 'Hahahah, yes, me too!' or aren't puns", but I take your point.

Quote:
As it is, you did start the thread and since then haven't clarified any of the details of this mysterious situation so I'm not sure what else you expected, CUS.

Remember when your girlfriend moved out and everyone immediately posted saying that you don't even have a girlfriend, and that if you did and she has, then it's probably because you're such a hateful cunt? No? Me neither.

*looks back through the thread*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 21:59 
Legendary Boogeyman

You have more than a slight persecution complex which manifests in overly defensive responses, for all that the majority here are being naught but supportive. If anyone thought you were being serious then of course they wouldn't joke, do you seriously believe they would?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:03 
lazy eye patch

ComicalGnomes wrote:
You have more than a slight persecution complex which manifests in overly defensive responses

Why might someone have a complex regarding persecution? How might this arise? How might it worsen? Please though, do take me to task for a life of misfortune and unpleasantness.

Quote:
If anyone thought you were being serious then of course they wouldn't joke, do you seriously believe they would

Somewhat. It's the lack of any type of faith that I find depressing. Remember when Viacom came after you and everyone told you to stop lying?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:10 
lazy eye patch

I tire. Of everything.

This is a wind-up, not of my creation, that has gotten very much out of hand. I blame absinthe and jagermeister on the same night.

The first post of this thread is the only one that I know to be 100% true. You know - the one that I wrote.

I am not interested in going 'Ahhhhhh!!!', because I am very unhappy that it is has led to some genuinely excellent people being excellent in ways that I feel guilty for, due to my participation.

I am now leaving this forum in contrition. Good luck everybody. Don't vote for Conservative or Labour at the next election.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:12 
Legendary Boogeyman

CUS wrote:
Why might someone have a complex regarding persecution? How might this arise? How might it worsen? Please though, do take me to task for a life of misfortune and unpleasantness.

Not as a direct result of anyone on this board though, surely? You can't expect random internet people to infer things about your whole life they aren't otherwise aware of, so generally people don't tread lightly. Sorry if that appears offensive.
Quote:
Remember when Viacom came after you and everyone told you to stop lying?

Haha, well, matter of opinion there. Some people (person in particular) showed initial support and then took the opposite stance when they had a difference of opinion with me personally. Such a person is truly a shameful little twat, but again, nobody on this board.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:12 

I may or may not speak for most people here when I say:
1) Don't leave
2) Don't do shit like this anymore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:13 
Legendary Boogeyman

CUS wrote:
This is a wind-up

No no, it can't be. You've just become offended because people thought it was a wind up until you said otherwise.

I'm confused and will refrain from further comment.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:16 
lazy eye patch

ComicalGnomes wrote:
You've just become offended because people thought it was a wind up until you said otherwise.

I've been offended that the initial reaction to me posting with a serious problem was to be called a liar, and have jokes made about it. This is the fourth time this has happened - this time however, it was a lie; this time, others have responded with concern. This bothers me deeply. Now seems a good time to fuck off however, as I'm feeling distinctly unproud, for once. Anyway. I will continue to wear your t-shirt in public. And not make too many more posts in the next 10 minutes before stopping, in a tedious 'Haven't you gone yet? style.

@Mr Russ: Breaking. A continuance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:19 
Legendary Boogeyman

Dude, I so do not get it. Were you pretending to have a serious problem in order to instigate a load of questioning comments, just so you could be offended that your lie wasn't immediately believed to be the truth?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:19 
lazy eye patch

No. For fuck's sake. The first post in this thread is the only post in this thread BY ANYONE that I know to be true.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:24 

So, what you're now saying is this, please stop me where I go wrong.
Everything in the first post is true.
Davydd Grimm says he wasn't living with you, but really he is.
You went along with the whole "well who the hell am I sleeping with then?" scenario.
Some people offered concern, others thought you were making a joke (which you were).
You got really offended that some people made light of this really serious situation (even though you'd made it up).
Now you've revealed it's a wind up, you're really huffy that some people dared to think it was a wind up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:32 
lazy eye patch

Joans wrote:
You got really offended that some people made light of this really serious situation (even though you'd made it up).
Now you've revealed it's a wind up, you're really huffy that some people dared to think it was a wind up.

I'm not really huffy. I'm simply bothered. Having not made any wind-ups in the past, and in fact being a very truthful person, it bothers me that the general opinion was that I'm a cunty bullshitter. I don't see what basis they had for this.

How perturbed I am by this is easily dwarfed by my guilt and sadness that I received quite an outswell of support, which is slightly tragically ironic. I'm apologizing unhappily here. Also, gently remonstrating others. I can do both at the same time.

I'm also eating chips.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:36 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

CUS wrote:
I'm not really huffy. I'm simply bothered. Having not made any wind-ups in the past, and in fact being a very truthful person, it bothers me that the general opinion was that I'm a cunty bullshitter. I don't see what basis they had for this.

To be honest, probably the scale of it. The idea that you'd move in with someone from the internet, only someone else would turn up instead, and for a month you didn't notice that person wasn't Davydd Grimm - even though you've had conversations on this very site during that time? Should have gone for something smaller.

Also, winding people up about something that could, if true, pose a very genuine threat to your safety? Not particularly nice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:37 

I can't speak for other people, but 1) it was a pretty far-fetched situation & 2) you were bullshitting.
Perhaps some people just assumed you were lying because they think that you always do, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt unless I have good reason not to. Next time you make a "serious" post, should I believe you?

Also, I think this forum has shown in the past that it will offer huge amounts of support to people that say they need it, you probably shoud feel guilty that you've abused that.

I hope your chips are nice. :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:39 
lazy eye patch

Craster wrote:
Should have gone for something smaller.

I didn't 'go' for anything. Not me.

Quote:
Also, winding people up about something that could, if true, pose a very genuine threat to your safety? Not particularly nice.

Indeed, which I blame on alcohol, third-party influence, and which I am continuing to apologize for; and indeed, will be entirely leaving this place once everyone has had a chance to tell me off. I am particularly looking forward to My Best Buddies turning up to put the boot in a bit later. Expect some really top-class cuntery there. Really excellent needful vindicativeness to come later, folks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:40 

CUS and Davyyd Grimm are living together, I am 100% sure.

Davyyd Grimm... needs to tell me I am right because I guessed the answer to our PM game and he has not acknowledged this, hence he is cheating until he does! :smug:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:43 
lazy eye patch

Joans wrote:
Perhaps some people just assumed you were lying because they think that you always do

Except, I don't. Perhaps some people are just cunts.

Quote:
Next time you make a "serious" post, should I believe you?

Well apparently nobody does anyway.

Quote:
Also, I think this forum has shown in the past that it will offer huge amounts of support to people that say they need it, you probably shoud feel guilty that you've abused that.

I have previously admitted to having mental problems, which was then used as a source of humour and unpleasnt jokes. I have previously basically said 'Help, help, help, I just want to fucking die, aaargh my life is compeltely shit', and it was completely ignored. I have previously admitted to being so desperately lonely that I was at the time seriously considering suicide, which was also ignored, and within a week, I had my bestest buddiewuddies ever (and 'others') starting to remove be from their Xbox friends list (for reasons I still don't fully understand) and telling me what a hateful cunt I was.

This forum has previously shown me nothing but absolutely shocking treatment, and I'm not very fond of any of you anymore. I have already said REPEATEDLY above that I feel guilty for my part in this incident. I am sure however, that I will be the only one to ever feel any guilt here, for right or wrong. Goodbye.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 23:13 
Excellent Member

whatever, dick*.

* sorry I just had to. Joke, of course.

Serious part:
If you place that much worth of your life on a bunch of (for the most part) anonymous personas on an internet forum ,you really need to not be on internet forums. Who gives a fuck really if people think you are lying or not, a truthfull stand up guy or a deviant liar, only up for getting rises out of people? You know who you really are, and it shouldnt matter. 99.9% of the people on here will I guess never get the chance to judge the real you in the flesh over a period of significant time.

Therefore, go forth and seek out real people who really can invest time and care into your wellbeing (ie friends, loved ones et al; this isnt a piss take or hint at admitting yourself to a psych ward).

In my experiences the internet is great when its all fun and laughs, but I would never use a forum and people I dont genuinely know to seek counsel on genuine matters of life love health and sanity. Thats for loved ones and family in my book.

Take care of yourself. Ive always found you funny to read, in a good way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 23:18 
lazy eye patch

LaceSensor wrote:
If you place that much worth of your life on a bunch of (for the most part) anonymous personas on an internet forum ,you really need to not be on internet forums.

Unfortunately, the only person I love lives on another continent. Everyone else I've met has been a useless cunt.

Howver, thanks. I appreciate your words.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 23:24 
Excellent Member

CUS wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:
If you place that much worth of your life on a bunch of (for the most part) anonymous personas on an internet forum ,you really need to not be on internet forums.

Unfortunately, the only person I love lives on another continent. Everyone else I've met has been a useless cat.

Howver, thanks. I appreciate your words.

Have you looked into the feasability of getting a Visa and moving to the states?

BTW I genuinely meant no malice in my post. I dont know you, so obviously disregard anything I type as it probably wont apply.

I dont know anything about anything really, but I know that where theres a will theres a way, and I also beleive in fate. As such: Get your ass to Mars*. It sounds like something genuinely special resides there. Its doable. All things are. Just nothing worth doing is ever easy.

*America.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 23:28 
lazy eye patch

LaceSensor wrote:
Have you looked into the feasability of getting a Visa and moving to the states?

It's unfeasible for at least another 9 months or more. I also need about £20k more than I currently have.

Quote:
BTW I genuinely meant no malice in my post. I dont know you, so obviously disregard anything I type as it probably wont apply.

That's okay. I didn't take anything you said to be malicious. You're one of the most delightfully and respectfully transparent people on here, which isn't any kind of hidden insult.

Also, it appears that nobody is going to ban me, which is stupid. Sigh. If I log on/off for the next 24 hours, complain to your nearest SupaModz to stop drinking their SupaDrugz and do some work.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 23:33 
Excellent Member

CUS wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:

It's unfeasible for at least another 9 months or more. I also need about £20k more than I currently have.

Quote:

That's okay. I didn't take anything you said to be malicious. You're one of the most delightfully and respectfully transparent people on here, which isn't any kind of hidden insult.

Also, it appears that nobody is going to ban me, which is stupid. Sigh. If I log on/off for the next 24 hours, complain to your nearest SupaModz to stop drinking their SupaDrugz and do some work.

I dont know your situation at all - but if its heartening at all I know a guy who used to be a very good friend who met an American girl, then one day just got on a plane and married her.
Job done. I think he had about £10 to his name. Now he works for the Discovery Channel, which is something.

I dont know how much of that was collateral based on him actually Marrying the said American lady, and as such your mileage would vary if perhaps tying the knot wasnt an option.

still its interesting, and inspiring for me anyway, who has never lived more than an hour away from place of birth since birthing commenced.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 23:36 
lazy eye patch

LaceSensor wrote:
never lived more than an hour away from place of birth since birthing commenced.

Tip: literally 'cut the cord'. It'll sting a bit but then ooo! You can go swimming and everything! It's great.

Ah-ha-ha-ha.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 23:40 
Excellent Member

CUS wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:
never lived more than an hour away from place of birth since birthing commenced.

Tip: literally 'cut the cord'. It'll sting a bit but then ooo! You can go swimming and everything! It's great.

Ah-ha-ha-ha.

Plenty of time for that when I grow up ;)

Note I didnt say I was unhappy with that fact, merely I was inspired by the possibilties. Quite the contrary, I have all I need where I live right now, and moving for the sake of spicing it up would surely be detrimental.

Having said that I occasionally entertain a daydream about moving to Canada. Awesome place it is.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 0:02 

Personally I think CUS should just stand up to Viacom.

LaceSensor wrote:
I dont know your situation at all - but if its heartening at all I know a guy who used to be a very good friend who met an American girl, then one day just got on a plane and married her.
Job done. I think he had about £10 to his name. Now he works for the Discovery Channel, which is something.

I know someone who works for them. She's neither a he, natch, nor in America. This helps not at all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 0:09 
baron of techno

WTF?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 0:22 
What-ho, chaps!

I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

Is everyone alright?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 0:25 
Excellent Member

CUS wrote:

I'd imagine that the basis that people, myself included, thought you were a 'cunty bullshitter' in this instance (I have no clue about the other times, don't read most of the forum) was that the story was so ridiculous that it *had* to be a wind-up. Your part in it was irrelevant. Anyone could have posted it and got the exact same response. No-one was picking on you or treating you different. You posted a wind-up. People went "Nah, that must be a wind-up". People were right. And as a joke, it *was* fucking funny so it certainly did what it was meant to do.
I wouldn't feel guilty about it, I'm sure I'm not the only one that found it amusing so probably brightened up the days of a fair people people on here. Just, y'know, don't get offended when people find a joke funny.

Quote:
I have previously admitted to having mental problems, which was then used as a source of humour and unpleasnt jokes. I have previously basically said 'Help, help, help, I just want to fucking die, aaargh my life is compeltely shit', and it was completely ignored. I have previously admitted to being so desperately lonely that I was at the time seriously considering suicide, which was also ignored.

I'll admit, I've seen threads on that like here and I've ignored them. For two reasons. The first might be a bit harsh, but I have enough troubles to deal with of my own and those of my real life friends than to get sucked into those of people I don't know on the internet. Again, nothing to do with you, I would look at anyone else posting here in the same way. I might read the first post and think "poor chap" and then go to another thread because I come here for fun and entertainment, not to find more people's problems to solve.
Secondly, even if I did want to help a perfect stranger, I'd have no clue how. Other than do what we do in the day job and refer you to the Samaritans on 08457909090 or see your GP and get referred to a psychiatrist, there's not much I can do. I imagine most people are in a similar position. When it comes to something like this, everyone's case is different and as most people don't actually know you, it's hard for even those that have gone through it to advise. It's not like asking for advice about a parking fine or a noisy neighbour or what DS flash cart to buy. It's the sort of thing where the best help would be professional. And of course, no-one wants to be the person that says the wrong thing and fucks you up even more. So people will avoid stuff like that on internet forums. And again, it's not you. Were anyone to post something similar they'd also get the same response.

Right, I'm done with being serious and am going back to making snarky comments on threads about video games. Good luck with whatever you do Sir and I wish you well in the future.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 0:36 
lazy eye patch

Deano2099 wrote:
I might read the first post and think "poor chap" and then go to another thread because I come here for fun and entertainment, not to find more people's problems to solve.

That's an entirely valid approach, and I have no issue with that viewpoint. Were it that all such issues raised or serious threads started, created by all, were treated in this same way. After all, the post I was myself replying to was chastising me for essentially abusing the trust of others, in light of all the serious 'help please' threads here.

Quote:
Other than do what we do in the day job and refer you to the Samaritans on 08457909090 or see your GP and get referred to a psychiatrist, there's not much I can do.

That must make you very unpopular in the pub, when someone says 'I've had a really shit day... I've got to level with you, <bleh>', only to be told 'You should see a psychiatrist'. It would be lovely if someone had simply said 'Aww, that sucks. Still. Chips, eh?' or something. Or not responded to me wishing I wasn't isolated from everyone, by isolating me further.

But! Given that that is purportedly a Video Games forum, I can entirely understand your perspective.

Quote:
Right, I'm done with being serious and am going back to making snarky comments on threads about video games. Good luck with whatever you do Sir and I wish you well in the future.

Do we have any threads on video games? Anyway, ta. I might - MIGHT - come back a long time from now under an alias. I will NOT come back any time in the next, ooo, six months. If I inexplicably must do, I'll say it's me and stuff. Also, if you can persuade a mod to ban me, that'd be luvverly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 0:51 
Excellent Member

CUS wrote:
That's an entirely valid approach, and I have no issue with that viewpoint. Were it that all such issues raised or serious threads started, created by all, were treated in this same way. After all, the post I was myself replying to was chastising me for essentially abusing the trust of others, in light of all the serious 'help please' threads here.

Yeah I think people are being a bit harsh in these threads. Thing is various other threads where people are trying to help other people are dealing with practical situations. Asking if anyone knows what they can do legally or has been in a similar situation or has any bright ideas. There's an option to take a pragmatic approach to solving the problem. But depression and other mental problems are pretty closely linked to the mental state and entire life of the the person suffering from them. Without knowing that, which you can't on an internet forum, it's really hard to offer any help. Sure, people could post 'chin up, it'll get better' for 3 pages but that doesn't fix anything either.

Quote:
That must make you very unpopular in the pub, when someone says 'I've had a really shit day... I've got to level with you, <bleh>', only to be told 'You should see a psychiatrist'. It would be lovely if someone had simply said 'Aww, that sucks. Still. Chips, eh?' or something. Or not responded to me wishing I wasn't isolated from everyone, by isolating me further.

If it's someone I know in a pub, knowing the background involved I'd know how to react. I might have insight. Also, I'd have beer.
And yes, sometimes people can be somewhat arsey and snarky on here and people make fun of each other a lot. But that's the sort of place it is. If you want random people to feel sorry for you when you write angsty stuff then start a Live Journal. And I'm only half joking. If you really think a bunch of 'chin ups' from strangers will help you out when you're feeling low it's not a bad idea.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:00 
lazy eye patch

[quote="Deano2099"If you really think a bunch of 'chin ups' from strangers will help you out when you're feeling low it's not a bad idea.[/quote]
No, I'd like *one* person, to say 'Shit, hope that gets better', at such times. I apologize for my wild and impossible dream, which clearly marks me out as a particularly feral emo, for demanding such an elaborate and organized thing.

I include real life in this of course.

Oh - and the last time I spoke to the Samaritans, they recommended that since I'm a web programmer, couldn't I maybe join an internet forum and meet some folks there? So I did. Hello. Goodbye.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:06 
Chinny chin chin

CUS wrote:
[

Oh - and the last time I spoke to the Samaritans, they recommended that since I'm a web programmer, couldn't I maybe join an internet forum and meet some folks there? So I did. Hello. Goodbye.

Yeah that was my fault. I volunteered but got chucked out after a day.

Suicide Tuesday they called it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:20 
making out to faces of death

I wasn't joking. :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:16 

CUS wrote:
Deano2099 wrote:
I might read the first post and think "poor chap" and then go to another thread because I come here for fun and entertainment, not to find more people's problems to solve.

I wasn't really chastising you, you'd already said you felt guilty about it and I was just saying that you were right to do so.

As Deano pointed out, the number of people calling you a "cunty bullshitter" was proportional to how unlikely the situation was. I realise this ruins your "everyone hates me because I'm me" stance, but perhaps you'd care to take a look at our other highly likely scenario involving Sinister Agent (here), which includes people that didn't believe the story. This obviously isn't possible though, because everyone else here believes everyone all the time and it's only poor old always-truthful (except this one time) you that people don't seem to believe.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 

I think Davyyd needs to pipe up now and post what's going on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:27 

I'm also concerned about what happened to Derek.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:43 

AceAceBaby wrote:
I'm also concerned about what happened to Derek.

Apparently he logged in on Friday, but doesn't seem to have posted for ages. The irony of his last but one post is staggering. 8)

Derek Joists wrote:
CUS wrote:
Nottingham. Yes, it's hayfever season.

Oh the irony. Has Davydd moved into your old house?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 19:47 
baron of techno

Mimi wrote:
I think Davyyd needs to pipe up now and post what's going on.

I'd like to hear from Tam!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 20:01 
Relax, don't do it

What's CUS's favourite Abba song?

Drama Queen (Dancing Queen).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 20:03 

SUC wrote:
some spiteful crap

Go away, you smell.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 22:43 

SUC wrote:
What's CUS's favourite Abba song?

Drama Queen (Dancing Queen).

You should have spoilered that so it would have been like pressing the reveal button.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 23:10 
Peculiar, yet lovely

I would like to point out that CUS is one of the poeple who made extremely generous offers to help me out with various scrapes more than once, despite being basically a total stranger. Though I didn't really reciprocate here, there wasn't anything I thought I could do. Bums.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 23:38 
Honey Boo Boo

I've just read all six pages again, and still have no idea what's happened here.

Also, I don't see how you can accuse me of being strange or anything to live with Rich, given you were hardly ever there. ;) Cheers for still paying the rent every month, though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 23:44 
Chinny chin chin

MetalAngel wrote:
I've just read all six pages again, and still have no idea what's happened here.

Ditto. And actually I'm not sure I care. Perhaps we really do need a World Of Cuddles?

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next