Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 0:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 1641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 55  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 16:14 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 29102
Can't wait for the joy of dealing with IT on this. On the plus side, I can blame IT, because the head of IT called me and surprised me and made me drop my laptop when my phone went off surprisingly. Which surprised me.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:19 
User avatar
I'm a computery guy!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 31222
When asked "has it been dropped?" the only possible answer is "of course not"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:26 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47648
Location: Nottingham
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Airbnb cannot be part of any tradition. It's been around five minutes

You were part of the first year of the staying the night before locally tradition. Airbnb is merely the transactional conduit for the tradition.

I don't remember this at all


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 18:14 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 9328
Location: Mount Olympus
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Airbnb cannot be part of any tradition. It's been around five minutes

You were part of the first year of the staying the night before locally tradition. Airbnb is merely the transactional conduit for the tradition.

I don't remember this at all

You were probably asleep.

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 18:31 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Joined: 17th Dec, 2008
Posts: 7858
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Airbnb cannot be part of any tradition. It's been around five minutes

You were part of the first year of the staying the night before locally tradition. Airbnb is merely the transactional conduit for the tradition.

I don't remember this at all

You don't remember "let's go find a pub!" In the rain and a two mile walk down a barren dual carriageway, then back?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 18:36 
User avatar
Heavy Metal Tough Guy

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 4893
Do tell all! This sounds funny. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 18:59 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 17810
Location: shropshire, uk
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Airbnb cannot be part of any tradition. It's been around five minutes

You were part of the first year of the staying the night before locally tradition. Airbnb is merely the transactional conduit for the tradition.

I don't remember this at all

You were probably asleep.


:DD

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 19:10 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47648
Location: Nottingham
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Airbnb cannot be part of any tradition. It's been around five minutes

You were part of the first year of the staying the night before locally tradition. Airbnb is merely the transactional conduit for the tradition.

I don't remember this at all

You don't remember "let's go find a pub!" In the rain and a two mile walk down a barren dual carriageway, then back?

When was this?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 19:24 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Joined: 17th Dec, 2008
Posts: 7858
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Airbnb cannot be part of any tradition. It's been around five minutes

You were part of the first year of the staying the night before locally tradition. Airbnb is merely the transactional conduit for the tradition.

I don't remember this at all

You don't remember "let's go find a pub!" In the rain and a two mile walk down a barren dual carriageway, then back?

When was this?!

2007?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 21:25 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47648
Location: Nottingham
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Airbnb cannot be part of any tradition. It's been around five minutes

You were part of the first year of the staying the night before locally tradition. Airbnb is merely the transactional conduit for the tradition.

I don't remember this at all

You don't remember "let's go find a pub!" In the rain and a two mile walk down a barren dual carriageway, then back?

When was this?!

2007?

You expecting me to remember what happened ten years ago was your first mistake


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:14 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 25555
Location: Kidbrooke
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Airbnb cannot be part of any tradition. It's been around five minutes

You were part of the first year of the staying the night before locally tradition. Airbnb is merely the transactional conduit for the tradition.

I don't remember this at all

You don't remember "let's go find a pub!" In the rain and a two mile walk down a barren dual carriageway, then back?

When was this?!

2007?

You expecting me to remember what happened ten years ago was your first mistake


I wouldn't say 'first'.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:15 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11520
Location: Oxford
Ah, nice lazy morning before getting the train back to Cornwall for Easter. Few travel traditions are classier, after all, than staggering down several standard class carriages on so-called-GWR back to your seat with four tins of beer from the buffet car.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 21:14 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41196
Location: West Yorkshire
Sleep well.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 14:02 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41196
Location: West Yorkshire
Vice threw up so much last night, it all soaked into the mattress. It stinks. Churches very empty this morning, so WHY ARE THE MATTRESS SHOPS SHUT?!

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11520
Location: Oxford
Wasn't as spritely going up the stairs at Marylebone last night as I usually am. Ah well, I blame the previous night's Easter Curry and, perhaps, too many cans of beer on the train up. It was, as bank holiday trains tend to be, crammed full, so I was glad I had both booked a seat and boarded at an early stop.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 16:34 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 13015
Location: Parts unknown
The font on the forum looks different today. Is this something to do with Chrome?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:07 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 9337
Location: Sunny Stoke
Odd question on YouGov today -
Attachment:
yougov.PNG


I wouldn't go back in time at all. Going forward would be more interesting.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Consolemad
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:08 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11520
Location: Oxford
Oxford hasn't left the 1920s yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:14 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 13015
Location: Parts unknown
I'd go to none of those and instead, go to July 8th 1995 so I could be there for the launch of the Sega Saturn. I'd then be able to pick up all those pesky expensive games before they got stupidly expensive...

Oh... I'd also tell myself to not be a dick in my teenage/early twenties years.

Oh... I'd also tell myself to keep hold of Hayley Ventons phone number and not lose it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:21 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 61090
Location: Your Mum
Also buy shares in Dominos pizza.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:27 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47648
Location: Nottingham
What a boring choice of years.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:28 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11520
Location: Oxford
Lonewolves wrote:
What a boring choice of years.


Aye. 1848 would be a fun one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41196
Location: West Yorkshire
500BC - I'd basically set up a religion there, in a week, mashing all the popular stuff into one, and then, on my return, be hailed by the now global strong movement as their returning saviour, encourage the use of run on sentences and RULE WITH AN IRON FIST

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:31 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 61090
Location: Your Mum
I suspect you'd fail to understand people and then die from some airborne disease that's long-since vanished.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 13015
Location: Parts unknown
MaliA wrote:
500BC - I'd basically set up a religion there, in a week, mashing all the popular stuff into one, and then, on my return, be hailed by the now global strong movement as their returning saviour, encourage the use of run on sentences and RULE WITH AN IRON FIST


Just imagine archaeologists digging up a massive statue of you and Julia Bradbury


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:33 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41196
Location: West Yorkshire
Grim... wrote:
I suspect you'd fail to understand people and then die from some airborne disease that's long-since vanished.

I could take my phone and use Google translate

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:48 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 61090
Location: Your Mum
MaliA wrote:
Grim... wrote:
I suspect you'd fail to understand people and then die from some airborne disease that's long-since vanished.

I could take my phone and use Google translate

Ah, cool, carry on then.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41196
Location: West Yorkshire
Grim... wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Grim... wrote:
I suspect you'd fail to understand people and then die from some airborne disease that's long-since vanished.

I could take my phone and use Google translate

Ah, cool, carry on then.


"Ah, cool, carry on then, Master" thank you very much all this happened on next Wednesday.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:54 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 13015
Location: Parts unknown
I read something yesterday where it was said that the saddest thing about Dinosaurs being extinct is that we’re missing out on a whole host of different meat to taste.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 48
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 41196
Location: West Yorkshire
TheVision wrote:
I read something yesterday where it was said that the saddest thing about Dinosaurs being extinct is that we’re missing out on a whole host of different meat to taste.


A bunch of people dug a manmoth out of the permafrost and ate it a while back, which isn't dinosaurs, but shows understanding of making science accessible. You could try eating crocodile, or alligator, or a wormdo

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 1641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 55  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Greys, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.