Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

How much do you expect you'll spend on games & consoles in 2017?
£0 - £1 - Yar, yar and/or freeware for me yo. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
£1 - £50 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
£50 - £100 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
£100 - £200 (~£12.50/month) 35%  35%  [ 6 ]
£200 - £300 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
£300 - £400 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
£400 - £600 (~£50/month) 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
£600 - £800 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
£800 - £1000 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
£1000 - £1200 (~£100/month) 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
£1200 - £1500 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
£1500 - £2000 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
£2000 - £mental 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 17
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2017
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 19:20 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 9777
Location: Sunny Stoke
Finally found an MVS 1-Slot for a reasonable price. Well, reasonable for Neo Geo kit anyway
<49.99>

Attachment:
IMG_20171004_191623102.jpg


Means I can use MVS cartridges with my Supergun now.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2017
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 17:25 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48458
Location: Nottingham
<7.99> iRacing: Snetterton Circuit (PC)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2017
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 21:39 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 8780
Lonewolves wrote:
<7.99> iRacing: Snetterton Circuit (PC)


What's your overall iRacing spend up to now out of curiosity? Not including any hardware.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2017
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 22:27 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48458
Location: Nottingham
Bamba wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
<7.99> iRacing: Snetterton Circuit (PC)


What's your overall iRacing spend up to now out of curiosity? Not including any hardware.

Including third-party apps and services, £852.18. With 847 hours logged in the sim that's just over £1 per hour.

I've spent £157.78 in 2017.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2017
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 22:54 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 8780
What's the 3rd party stuff? I had assumed it was a closed ecosystem but obviously not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2017
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 23:04 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48458
Location: Nottingham
Bamba wrote:
What's the 3rd party stuff? I had assumed it was a closed ecosystem but obviously not.

SODE iRacing Fuel Calculator: automatically calculates my fuel on the fly during a race, but I can also use voice commands to change tyres, windscreen tear-off etc. Very useful in VR.
Voice Attack: same sort of thing but not as good.
Trading Paints: powerful painting app plus galleries where you can download car liveries for anyone to see who also has the software installed. The basic iRacing painting app is rubbish.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2017
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 23:29 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 8780
Lonewolves wrote:
Bamba wrote:
What's the 3rd party stuff? I had assumed it was a closed ecosystem but obviously not.

SODE iRacing Fuel Calculator: automatically calculates my fuel on the fly during a race, but I can also use voice commands to change tyres, windscreen tear-off etc. Very useful in VR.
Voice Attack: same sort of thing but not as good.
Trading Paints: powerful painting app plus galleries where you can download car liveries for anyone to see who also has the software installed. The basic iRacing painting app is rubbish.


Having to use any kind of command to change components is a cop out! Where's your pit crew? What kind of alleged simulation even is this!?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2017
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48458
Location: Nottingham
Bamba wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Bamba wrote:
What's the 3rd party stuff? I had assumed it was a closed ecosystem but obviously not.

SODE iRacing Fuel Calculator: automatically calculates my fuel on the fly during a race, but I can also use voice commands to change tyres, windscreen tear-off etc. Very useful in VR.
Voice Attack: same sort of thing but not as good.
Trading Paints: powerful painting app plus galleries where you can download car liveries for anyone to see who also has the software installed. The basic iRacing painting app is rubbish.


Having to use any kind of command to change components is a cop out! Where's your pit crew? What kind of alleged simulation even is this!?

I'm just sending instructions to my pit crew using the radio like any other driver would. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Findus Fop, Kern, Pod People, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.