Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Politics
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:00 
Hello Hello Hello

Me and my brother's portfolio has dropped in value by over £6000 in the last few days :(

Annoying thing is, we were planning on selling in the very near future :facepalm:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:01 
Soopah red DS

I've not looked, but I'm sure it doesn't make good reading. But I remember my dad saying he was worth half what he had been the previous day in the early 90s, but it came back up (and way beyond). If you can hold on, do that (obviously).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 23:35 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 22:01 

Hi. On a number of occasions now, people have complained that you're being very...well, just annoying. Not controversial, not rebellious, just really irritating. I don't know why you've suddenly decided to think of yourself as some hard done by martyr of the forum, but it's wearing really thin and frankly most people have next to no time for it. So here's an idea - stop being a dick. I'm pretty sure it's no real skin off anyone's nose if you stop posting here, so either find a way to stop being a pain in the arse, or just find somewhere else to do it. Also note that the amount of times we've had to send a message like this to people in the entire history of the forum is about 3 times - so no, it's not us, it's you.

Cheers.

Cras & the Mods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually I disagree, it IS some of you (not all).

Goodbye, I'll disappear like all the others, most of which left in disgust without having to receive a warning. Make sure you realise this isn't a "flounce" this is being chased off. Number of times I've received a warning of this nature is 1 (now) so I know where I think the issue is.

And for the politically correct, the right wing & the humourless types, have a very boring life.

MODS - do one decent thing in your life, close this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 22:44 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Achilles wrote:
MODS - do one decent thing in your life, close this thread.

With a glad heart.

Discussion of this PM can happen in B&B if anyone is interested.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3