And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: iCloud hacked
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:37 
Sleepyhead

asfish wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Funny how you're OK with celebrities being hacked but more protective of your own privacy:

asfish wrote:
The US do what they want hiding behind the Patriot Act each time. What does disturb me is that the US government has said Prism only applies to none US citizens so does that mean everything we do on Facebook, Skype, SKYDrive is subject to NSA snooping? Not that I have anything to hide, but why the fuck should the NSA have access to my wedding pictures?

Little different really, NSA force in my case SKYDrive to give them access via system accounts to my data despite me using a strong password.

These people have shitty weak passwords and are hacked.

This stuff is part of online life and those in the public eye should get their shit together. I don't think is right for one minute but I have no sympathy either

Hey everybody! Asfish knows more about this situation than anyone else on the internet!

He also has no sympathy for people who get broken in to and raped in their homes, unless they had the most sophisticated burglar alarms!

And you can only be passionate about something if you know everybody involved! Fuck all those dead in Gaza! Fuck all those dead in Syria! Fuck everybody dead and dying unless you know them personally! Asfish has spoken!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:37 
Legendary Boogeyman

Wow, and I thought I made some unpopular posts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:39 
Sleepyhead

asfish wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Asfish can now apply to join the ranks of these dickheads.

Thanks for that link there are some classics on there.

If you're taking them as being classics because you find them funny, then you're a horrific person. Seriously.

Grow up and stop living in some testosterone-fuelled adolescent wank-fantasy in which all women are slutty bitches who deserve everything they get. God I really hope you don't have a family.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:41 
Excellent Member

Quote:
He also has no sympathy for people who get broken in to and raped in their homes, unless they had the most sophisticated burglar alarms!

And you can only be passionate about something if you know everybody involved! Fuck all those dead in Gaza! Fuck all those dead in Syria! Fuck everybody dead and dying unless you know them personally! Asfish has spoken!

Not sure where I said any of that, do you want these picture I have? Maybe you need to knock a couple out and get over yourself??

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:41 
Legendary Boogeyman

I wouldn't mind so much but I can't browse normal reddit because it appears to be dying under the load of people looking for spank pictures.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:43 
Excellent Member

Quote:
If you're taking them as being classics because you find them funny, then you're a horrific person. Seriously.

You are so up your own arse, yes I laughed at some of the stuff there, I laugh at Frankie Boyle as well.

Not because I think any of its right or I believe it.

All of this is just rubbish nobody died, just stupid people had some nude pictures leaked online

You act like this is you sister or wife!

Quote:
Grow up and stop living in some testosterone-fuelled adolescent wank-fantasy in which all women are slutty bitches who deserve everything they get. God I really hope you don't have a family.

Don't have a family? Are people who don't piss themselves with outrage when a bunch of people they don't know get there tits shown on the internet banned from having a family in your world?

The irony is of the price was right and the script tasteful most of these "Victims" would do nude scenes!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:45 
Excellent Member

asfish wrote:
Maybe you need to knock a couple out and get over yourself??

So, you've decided on the 'keep digging' strategy then? A wise choice indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:47 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Bamba wrote:
asfish wrote:

It's ok. Some wag will pop up with an Amy Winehouse joke in a second and this will all blow over.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:48 
Hello Hello Hello

Well it's been a while(ish) since we had one of these.

Needs more Amy Winehouse pontification or frames per second burble though, I think.

EDIT - GOD FUCKING DAMMIT APOD ONE MINUTE AHEAD.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:48 
Excellent Member

Bamba wrote:
asfish wrote:

What does that mean, this is an internet forum!!??

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:50 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Hearthly wrote:
Well it's been a while(ish) since we had one of these.

Needs more Amy Winehouse pontification or frames per second burble though, I think.

EDIT - GOD FUCKING DAMMIT APOD ONE MINUTE AHEAD.

I always am x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 21:55 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I think it's fairly clear that we're feeding the troll, folks.

Excellent Member

asfish wrote:
Bamba wrote:
asfish wrote:

What does that mean, this is an internet forum!!??

Are you asking or telling? Your punctuation is hedging it's bets somewhat.

SupaMod
Est. 1978

ElephantBanjoGnome wrote:
I wouldn't mind so much but I can't browse normal reddit because it appears to be dying under the load of people looking for spank pictures.

Turning off the NSFW stuff helps.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:00 
Legendary Boogeyman

Grim... wrote:

Is that a weird joke or something I can actually do? If so, how?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:03 
ugvm'er at heart...

Grim... wrote:

I think it's an addon, I have it up and running and it makes reddit quite a nice place to visit! :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:04 
Excellent Member

http://www.reddit.com/r/AlienBlue/comme ... _browsing/

Some info here

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:14 
Legendary Boogeyman

Oh I thought it was some cunning way to speed up the site, although thinking about it I don't see how anything client-side could help.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:15 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Grim... wrote:

Totes srrus. I think there's a setting in your profile somewhere. Do you not use a plugin like Reddit Enhancement Suite?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:23 
INFINITE POWAH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:27 
Master of dodgy spelling....

Trooper wrote:
If you all want to see my boobs, you just need to ask.

Yes please

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:30 
Sleepyhead

asfish wrote:
Quote:

You are so up your own arse, yes I laughed at some of the stuff there, I laugh at Frankie Boyle as well.

All of this is just rubbish nobody died, just stupid people had some nude pictures leaked online

Quote:

Don't have a family? Are people who don't piss themselves with outrage when a bunch of people they don't know get there tits shown on the internet banned from having a family in your world?

The irony is of the price was right and the script tasteful most of these "Victims" would do nude scenes!

You're either an imbecile or a troll. I really hope you're a troll.

It doesn't matter if it's my sister or my wife, for fuck's sake! If you can't see that you're barely even a human being.

If someone brutally rapes your wife, is it fine for everyone else who doesn't know them to point and laugh at you? To say, "Oh, look! His wife got raped! I bet she really liked it because he's probably impotent! I have no sympathy because she wasn't locked in a box at home", while she's crying and you're trying to console her because her life just fell apart.

I hope you don't have a family because if you had a daughter who got sexually abused you'd just say she was asking for it, and she probably enjoyed it anyway.

You don't sound like someone laughing at it, you sound like someone absolutely fucking ecstatic that these young, successful women got hurt, and that you're taking great pleasure that they can all be seen for the sluts you knew they were all along! Look at how you couldn't help yourself but say they wanted to do it anyway. They were just asking for it... they really wanted it to happen.

You just sound like a rapist, and the amount of people I've seen over the net doing the same makes me really sad about society.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:33 
Hello Hello Hello

Curiosity wrote:
You just sound like a rapist, and the amount of people I've seen over the net doing the same makes me really sad about society.

Attachment:
escalate2.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:37 
Sleepyhead

I just figured that since the idiot had already gone through the rest of the sexism and misogyny tropes, I might as well get that one done too. FFS, "These women are all stupid sluts who only like handbags and want to be seen naked so I can wank at them"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:44 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I... Um...

8)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:45 
Legendary Boogeyman

You have to admit Curio, handbags are pretty homosexual.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:45 
Excellent Member

Curiosity wrote:
asfish wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

It doesn't matter if it's my sister or my wife, for fuck's sake! If you can't see that you're barely even a human being.

If someone brutally rapes your wife, is it fine for everyone else who doesn't know them to point and laugh at you? To say, "Oh, look! His wife got raped! I bet she really liked it because he's probably impotent! I have no sympathy because she wasn't locked in a box at home", while she's crying and you're trying to console her because her life just fell apart.

I hope you don't have a family because if you had a daughter who got sexually abused you'd just say she was asking for it, and she probably enjoyed it anyway.

You don't sound like someone laughing at it, you sound like someone absolutely fucking ecstatic that these young, successful women got hurt, and that you're taking great pleasure that they can all be seen for the sluts you knew they were all along! Look at how you couldn't help yourself but say they wanted to do it anyway. They were just asking for it... they really wanted it to happen.

Do you like rape?? You mention it a lot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:50 
Sleepyhead

And while I'm here.

There's a world of difference in laughing at bad taste jokes and actually believing in the joke. I laugh at the likes of Frankie Boyle etc, but the difference is that they're using shock tactics to make you laugh at something you know should not be funny. He'll joke about Maddy McCann, but he doesn't actually hope that the child has been raped and killed. The people you laughed at here were actually laughing at the plight of the upset parties, directly at the victims. It's like laughing if Frankie Boyle had gone and done it to the face of the grieving parents.

Most people would consider that bad taste.

From your language you clearly are delighted that these people are upset. You're not laughing at a joke; you're just happy that these young ladies are sad.

And that's sad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:50 
chewbacca -future arc welder

Weak.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:51 
Sleepyhead

asfish wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
asfish wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Do you like rape?? You mention it a lot

Only when on your mum, lol, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:54 
Sleepyhead

It's just so fucking depressing to see this kind of rampant, unrepentant sexism in this day and age.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 22:57 
Excellent Member

Curiosity wrote:
And while I'm here.

There's a world of difference in laughing at bad taste jokes and actually believing in the joke. I laugh at the likes of Frankie Boyle etc, but the difference is that they're using shock tactics to make you laugh at something you know should not be funny. He'll joke about Maddy McCann, but he doesn't actually hope that the child has been raped and killed. The people you laughed at here were actually laughing at the plight of the upset parties, directly at the victims. It's like laughing if Frankie Boyle had gone and done it to the face of the grieving parents.

From your language you clearly are delighted that these people are upset. You're not laughing at a joke; you're just happy that these young ladies are sad.

And that's sad.

Not true I couldn't give a fuck about how upset they are or not. I love your logic that allows you to call me a rapist whilst maintaining the high ground over some actresses that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Do you want my mums address ?? :p

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 23:01 
Sleepyhead

asfish wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
And while I'm here.

And that's sad.

Not true I couldn't give a fuck about how upset they are or not. I love your logic that allows you to call me a rapist whilst maintaining the high ground over some actresses that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

1) I said you sound like a rapist, and you do. You have repeatedly stated that they want to be seen naked, and love the attention, even if they say the exact opposite. This is exactly what rapists do.
2) You clearly have no understanding of logic
3) Again this hatred of women coming through. Is this all because they didn't like as a child or something? It's pretty deep seated, that's for sure.

Look, if you want to be sexist, then that's up to you, but you can't expect to be surprised when people call you out on it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 23:02 

asfish wrote:
Not true I couldn't give a fuck about how upset they are or not.

empathy
noun
the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Sociopath
noun
A sociopath is defined as someone who is suffering from Antisocial Personality Disorder. Sociopaths show a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights and feelings of others.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopa ... nd_empathy
"A large body of research suggests that psychopathy is associated with atypical responses to distress cues (e.g. facial and vocal expressions of fear and sadness), including decreased activation of the fusiform and extrastriate cortical regions, which may partly account for impaired recognition of and reduced autonomic responsiveness to expressions of fear, and impairments of empathy." (emphasis mine.)

I'm not necessarily saying you're a sociopath, asfish. It's possible you're only pretending to be one so you can win an argument on the Internet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 23:07 
Legendary Boogeyman

Curiosity wrote:
I laugh at the likes of Frankie Boyle etc,

The funny thing about this - there are people that understand he's a shock joker and laugh for the reasons you describe.

Then there are the people that laugh at the jokes because they think he's serious and identify with that sick sense of humour as a comical take on their own thoughts.

No points for guessing which group asfish is in.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 23:11 
Sleepyhead

At the end of the day, I don't want to fanny around here any longer, so am going to go to bed.

My opinion remains that casting the victims as idiots or sluts is just not a nice thing to do, and helps perpetuate a society of sexism and aggressive sexuality that women feel threatened by (and often quite rightly so).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 23:20 
Legendary Boogeyman

It's ok, I think overall society is moving on to less neanderthalic views, and it's merely the advent of the internet that makes it seems like they're everywhere. Normally these twats would be largely friendless or smacked down for their views in the real world, so their only outlet is the cheerfully anonymous online world.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 23:29 
Excellent Member

Curiosity wrote:
At the end of the day, I don't want to fanny around here any longer, so am going to go to bed.

My opinion remains that casting the victims as idiots or sluts is just not a nice thing to do, and helps perpetuate a society of sexism and aggressive sexuality that women feel threatened by (and often quite rightly so).

Don't forget the rest, anyone doing so is a women hating sociopath with no family or friends and a possible rapist.

As we're doing profiles my guess for you butch Lesbian or one of those nice blokes who is the perfect gentleman to all the women in his life only to watch them form relationships with men who are not maybe as nice as he sees himself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 23:48 
Sleepyhead

asfish wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Don't forget the rest, anyone doing so is a women hating sociopath with no family or friends and a possible rapist.

As we're doing profiles my guess for you butch Lesbian or one of those nice blokes who is the perfect gentleman to all the women in his life only to watch them form relationships with men who are not maybe as nice as he sees himself.

Lovely to see that even in that post you managed to be misogynistic and probably a bit homophobic too! You keep on fighting that good fight to keep women down in the gutter where they belong with the rest of the deviants!

(and I'm married with a daughter)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 0:03 
Unpossible!

Hey, what did I miss...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 0:11 

Me, after catching up on this thread:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:41 

asfish wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Treat em mean keep em keen, eh? You're a fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 
Excellent Member

markg wrote:
asfish wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Treat em mean keep em keen, eh? You're a fucking idiot.

Where was it exactly that I said I did or that I agreed with "Treat em mean keep em keen" (what ever that means) So maybe the idiot is a little closer to home in your case?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

When you suggested that nice people don't get girls.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 
Hello Hello Hello

Attachment:
round2.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 
Unpossible!

Phwoar, eh lads?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:57 
Gogmagog

Hadley King makes good points

Quote:
I’ve seen some comments on websites from readers saying: “Well, if they don’t want to have naked photos of them leaked, they shouldn’t take naked photos in the first place?!?!?!?!?!” One can only assume that these saintly people have absolutely nothing on their phones, their internet searches, their laptops or any CCTV footage that would make them feel vaguely uncomfortable if seen by the outside world. As for those who genuinely don’t understand how this is a sexism issue, ask yourselves why there are almost no men included on the list of celebrities whose privacy has been violated.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:10 
Bad Girl

I'm just wondering whether asfish actually believes what he's written or has he been backed into a corner to defend the indefensible with the aggressive name calling.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:27 
Hello Hello Hello

Saturnalian wrote:
I'm just wondering whether asfish actually believes what he's written or has he been backed into a corner to defend the indefensible with the aggressive name calling.

Careful, that's rapist talk.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:34 
ugvm'er at heart...

MaliA wrote:
Hadley King makes good points

Quote:
I’ve seen some comments on websites from readers saying: “Well, if they don’t want to have naked photos of them leaked, they shouldn’t take naked photos in the first place?!?!?!?!?!” One can only assume that these saintly people have absolutely nothing on their phones, their internet searches, their laptops or any CCTV footage that would make them feel vaguely uncomfortable if seen by the outside world. As for those who genuinely don’t understand how this is a sexism issue, ask yourselves why there are almost no men included on the list of celebrities whose privacy has been violated.

We live in a society that both idolises and denigrates physical attractiveness, that is both ruled by and disgusted by our base desires, that strives for success and strives to tear down anyone successful, that worships fame and treats famous people as second class citizens.

Dichotomies all over the place, and in the middle some woman that have had an element of their privacy taken away, and are being blamed themselves for that.

Society is totally fucked up, basically.

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next