New Dimlies
For saying what is what
Dimmers is busy doing my hair at the moment, you'll all just have to wait. :smug:
Tam wrote:
I actually nearly died from laughing when I saw the Dimlies- they're absolutely amazing.

They're the best idea I ever had, thanks Tam!
I agree with CUS.
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Dimmers is busy doing my hair at the moment, you'll all just have to wait. :smug:

And it's causing me no end of grief! I never thought it'd be this hard to draw an lady. I can get away with taking the piss out of bloke's faces (eh Davydd?), but I'm too gosh darn respectful to the.. erm.. bitches :hat:
The pictures of Davydd are actually spot on :DD
Dimrill wrote:
I never thought it'd be this hard to draw an lady. I can get away with taking the piss out of bloke's faces (eh Davydd?), but I'm too gosh darn respectful to the.. erm.. bitches

Jasmine, I could have a crack if you like? I am evil and know what you look like, and can do a very respectable faux-Dimrill. And whilst I am respectful, I can turn that off :DD
Tam wrote:

Just be glad you didn't have to hear Dimrill's little "Davydd Grimm" song on Live...although the lyrics were 100% spot on, of course.
CUS wrote:
Jasmine, I could have a crack if you like? I am evil and know what you look like, and can do a very respectable faux-Dimrill. And whilst I am respectful, I can turn that off :DD

You said it was my turn for a crack at Jasmine next! You are no longer my wingman, CUS. :)
Sheepeh wrote:
Tam wrote:

Just be glad you didn't have to hear Dimrill's little "Davydd Grimm" song on Live...although the lyrics were 100% spot on, of course.

I would have quite liked to hear it actually :D
I'm sure Dimmers will give a repeat performance if you ask nicely.
Singing? I must've been tipsy.
Dimrill wrote:
Singing? I must've been tipsy.

I refuse to believe that this is possible...
I'm steadfast in my belief that drinking and gaming does not mix. One should always be razor-sharp, and alcohol dulls that.
myoptika wrote:
I'm steadfast in my belief that drinking and gaming does not mix. One should always be razor-sharp, and alcohol dulls that.

Almost everybody's experience with pool would refute that, surely? There's a two/three drink sweet spot where you can play any game of hand eye coordination at the very peak of your abilities.

More than that and you turn into a crushingly ham fisted goon, of course, but there we are.
You need to get online and play with us, Christopher.
Mr Chris wrote:
Almost everybody's experience with pool would refute that, surely? There's a two/three mouthful sweet spot where you can play any game of hand eye coordination at the very peak of your abilities.

More than that and you turn into a crushingly ham fisted goon, of course, but there we are.

FTFY.
I would dearly love to, Myp, as I am racked with envy upon reading all of these 360 bezzie mates threads.

However I need to buy an XBox 360, first. New baby due in 8 weeks = not likely to get a 360. Unless I can convince Mrs Chris that a 360 can be use for changing nappies or something.
myoptika wrote:

Who are you? An Eggs-Boxing Admiral Cain?
Mr Chris wrote:
There's a two/three drink sweet spot where you can play any game of hand eye coordination at the very peak of your abilities.
It works for coding too.

nervouspete wrote:
myoptika wrote:

Who are you? An Eggs-Boxing Admiral Cain?

I don't know. I'm too drunk to tell at the moment.
CUS wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
I never thought it'd be this hard to draw an lady. I can get away with taking the piss out of bloke's faces (eh Davydd?), but I'm too gosh darn respectful to the.. erm.. bitches

Dimmers, just do what you think! I wont be offended by anything I promise. :)

CUS, if you want a go that's fine, just PM me an email addy if you want a photo.

Sheepeh, behave! :o
Page 4 of 4 [ 173 posts ]