Excellent Content
richard('Happy' - Ed)wood wrote:
CUS wrote:
I was wondering, as far as reviews go - has anyone suggested / discussed reviewing things that aren't games
I'd figured this would happen -- I've put a "movies, games, and books" sections into the site's categories (which are listed further up this thread).

STEVE PRIESTLY FTW!
I've got a couple of recent albums I'd probably do as well.
I Bell hive Davy De Grimm said he'd prefer to do his music. His winky is slender enough to fit through the CD centre.
Also! I have bought Hour of Victory by Midway Games for the Microsoft Xbox 360. I shall be playing it 'later'. I am looking forward to awfulness (I paid only a couple of quid, bargainously).

The Site maybe should have something like CUS' Crap Game Corner, where I can give exhaustive reviews on Eragon, Superman Returns, Lost* and other fine, fine titles.

Whatcha think?

* I've started an 'audio review' of this, yo.
CUS wrote:
The Site maybe should have something like CUS' Crap Game Corner, where I can give exhaustive reviews on Eragon, Superman Returns, Lost* and other fine, fine titles.

This! Most definately this...
I fully volunteer to help with reviewing the crap.
Richard O' The Wood has lumped all my "reviews" together in one article. :( I have my raping pants on.
It's no good, my raping pants won't come off now. I'm sorry... *advances*
Dimrill wrote:
I Bell hive Davy De Grimm said he'd prefer to do his music. His winky is slender enough to fit through the CD centre.

Aye, but 'tis the length of several spindles.

Music for me, yep yep yep. No, it won't all be grind.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Aye, but 'tis the length of several spindles.
Long and thin / goes too far in / and doesn't please the ladies
Page 4 of 4 [ 161 posts ]